Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You (1880 Views)

5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Sapiosexual

Principled

Introverted.

Shy

Rare.

And finally I am unique.
Just listen to urself ! I can bet my balls that you're the opposite of everything u listed up there....

Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Gbam! Help me ask them! The funniest one is when they're asked what they find attractive at first sight, they scream "intelligence". I'm like wawuu! You know an intelligent person just be looking at the physical appearance? shocked shocked cheesy
The only way to discover a sapiosexual is when you talk to others. Conversation must be held to know who is Sapiosexual. Meanwhile, U have to be one yourself to discover others.
Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Sapiosexual

Principled

Introverted.

Shy

Rare.

And finally I am unique.
You are Sapiosexual
Am happy for you...
Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
MidNightHunter:
All those guyz screaming "sapiosexual" above,truth be told,u can't " stand" around extremely intelligent guyz/babes comfortably because they actually reminds u of ur "block head" tongue tongue......

PS;
When I see "Sapiosexual" in a comment here on these thread,I just skip the comment quickly because I already know that it's a lie... tongue

We are all attracted to big boobs,some moderate boobs,ass ,beautiful & enticing body build at first sight when it comes to sexuality .....so stop deceiving urself !
Its quite pathetic that you are fond of generalizing.

"All men" are attracted to ass and boobs

Cmon!!!

Your claim is totally false.

Your perfect falsehood holds no water.

Meanwhile, stop hating on other's personality.

Enough trolling on sapiosexuals.
Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
MidNightHunter:

Just listen to urself ! I can bet my balls that you're the opposite of everything u listed up there....
Will you keep quiet?
Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
MidNightHunter:

You sound so pained, are you gonna cry? I have hanky o.
Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Womanpleaser:

You are Sapiosexual

Am happy for you...
Yes am sapiosexual, I'm attracted to intelligent guys because iron sharpeneth iron.
Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes am sapiosexual, I'm attracted to intelligent guys because iron sharpeneth iron.
Absolutely brilliant.....pm me right away....tanx
Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Kimcutie: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Okay.

Alpha.

Intelligent.

Ignorant.

₦$€.
Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Womanpleaser:

Its quite pathetic that you are fond of generalizing.

"All men" are attracted to ass and boobs

Cmon!!!

Your claim is totally false.

Your perfect falsehood holds no water.

Meanwhile, stop hating on other's personality.

Enough trolling on sapiosexuals.

Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chikita66:
You sound so pained, are you gonna cry? I have hanky o.
Cry ?

Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Womanpleaser:

Will you keep quiet?

Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by ABBkelvin(m): 5:03am On Jan 17, 2018
INTJ undecided
Choleric sad
Darktriad 88.6% angry
Assertive sad
Dominant cool
Re: Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You by shaneroberts26: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2018
Five words?Nah,two are enough. I AM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B00bs & A$s Everywhere! Lady With The 'biggest A$$ In Africa' Goes Raunchy / Very Romantic. I Love The Girl In Beads. / How Do I Deflower A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.