Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You (1116 Views)

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
5 Words/Lines People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard for Them to Get to You

1. Be humble (you're arrogant)
2. You're such a snob (ego)
3. Who do you think you are? (pride)
4. There are people better than you (oppression)
5. You're not even all that (intimidation/anger)

So, in summary, when you're better than someone or the person likes you, but you don't care or you're making it hard for the person to get close to you, the following words will be used to describe you in different sentences.

Ego, arrogant, proud, pride, be humble, show humility, average, snob, intimidation, oppression, idiôt, wicked, and empty.

They can call you all the names above, but don't be deterred in vibing with who you don't want around you. It's not by force. People just want to get whatever they want from you by force — including friendship. It shouldn't be so.

What am I missing? Add more to it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by osamz007: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
NO SUNDAY GIFT NI

1 Like

Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
When you easily give in, most will see you as easy and cheap and may even hurt you at last. So, what's the need? Being called all those names above is better than being backstabbed at last by the person you drew closer.

One of the reasons people are weary of having friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by Mide3367: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
I have experienced that before grin
Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by Rules7: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
iLegendd:
When you easily give in, most will see you as easy and cheap and may even hurt you at last. So, what's the need? Being called all those names above is better than being backstabbed at last by the person you drew closer.

One of the reasons people are weary of having friends.

Can you explain why Nigerians thinks being intelligent means childishness.
Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by JasperVII(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Apt
Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by iLegendd(m): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Rules7:

Can you explain why Nigerians thinks being intelligent means childishness.

Because you'll act differently. When you act differently, you'll either appear childish or rigid/blunt.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2021
osamz007:
NO SUNDAY GIFT NI

Yes
Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Na them know jaweee
Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by Deserea: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2021
...Rude, not romantic, small boy etc
Re: 5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You by iLegendd(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Deserea:
...Rude, not romantic, small boy etc

Legit

(1) (Reply)

Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria / Man Destroys The House He Built 4 His Girlfriends Parent / My Fiancé And I Are Both Genotype "AS", Can We Still Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.