Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise (1678 Views)

I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! / Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
I met this girl sometime last year and we quickly became friends.

I asked her out but she declined. We had sex once but she cried all through the night. When I asked her what the matter was, she said it was because she'd promised her mother not to have sex again until she marries seeing the way her elder sister's pregnancy out of wedlock broke their family and caused her parents to divorce.

I said okay. But we didn't stop having MouthAction or heavy petting. Just no sex even though I tried to initiate it many times without luck. I didn't wanna force her so I respected her decision.

Fast-forward last week Saturday, she came to my place with her friend and something happened which ended up pissing she and her friend out. I apologised and we all moved on. On Monday, she came to visit me and after our usual heavy petting with no sex, she said her friend said she liked me. She asked me if I would like to date her friend.

Truth be told, I like her friend very much and had been making plans to date her underground. This morning, she came and was cooking breakfast when I went to meet her in the kitchen. She told me that she would really like for me to date her friend. I said okay. I like the girl, I will date her and see how things go. I went back to the sitting room and a few moments later, the friend came in.

Now, the problem I am having is this:

1- is anything amiss here?
2- she said she will miss me but will still be coming whenever her friend is not around
3- she has already told me many things to be careful of with her friend when we start dating proper
4- she told me that she is not going to be jealous in any way but the arrangement suits her fine.

I have never experienced this kind of thing before and something doesn't feel right.

They are both nice girls, pretty and working class, but still, it feels like I am walking into a trap.

Experienced people, please help your boy.

I am 25 and working class. The girls are 22, graduates and also working class so I know it is not money they're after.

Why then does everything feel so risky
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by gabinogem(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol...threèsome loading
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Kenzico(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
My Brother....Chill and enjoy the moment

2Punanis on a platter of gold for u.... And u are still asking tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by IAMSASHY(f): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
undecided dis situation is not normal,no woman in her right senses wl behave dis way. She doesn't wnt to date u,understandable but y did she personally choose a substitute 4 u and still promise to b sneaking in secretly. Anything too gud is nt always gud,dismiss both of dem

1 Like

Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Olami90: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
The First Lady has gotten her share of your destiny and decided to invite her friend to come get hers. lol
laughs at the kind of ladies we have nowadays.

These girls have gotten one of their targets in 2018 so early.

3 Likes

Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Darammliveth(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
A very nice cooked up story.... Op well done sir!
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Darammliveth:
A very nice cooked up story.... Op well done sir!

May Amadioha strike you
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided dis situation is not normal,no woman in her right senses wl behave dis way.

She doesn't wnt to date u,understandable but y did she personally choose a substitute 4 u and still promise to b sneaking in secretly. Anything too gud is nt always gud,dismiss both of dem

Thank you for this. My alarm bells are ringing so hard right now. I will try and take a break from them to gather my senses..
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Olami90:

The First Lady has gotten her share of your destiny and decided to invite her friend to come get hers. lol

This is not about money. Both babes have better jobs than me and the new babe sef even has a car so I'm sure it is not the peanuts I earn they're after.

I am just wondering when I became such a desirable male
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wait o.

Shey men are polygamous in nature and you all want women to acknowledge that fact.

Now you have met understanding 'co-wives' and you're creating thread again. Enjoy your polygamy jare cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Apina(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Raiyell:
I met this girl sometime last year and we quickly became friends.

I asked her out but she declined. We had sex once but she cried all through the night. When I asked her what the matter was, she said it was because she'd promised her mother not to have sex again until she marries seeing the way her elder sister's pregnancy out of wedlock broke their family and caused her parents to divorce.

I said okay. But we didn't stop having MouthAction or heavy petting. Just no sex even though I tried to initiate it many times without luck. I didn't wanna force her so I respected her decision.

Fast-forward last week Saturday, she came to my place with her friend and something happened which ended up pissing she and her friend out. I apologised and we all moved on. On Monday, she came to visit me and after our usual heavy petting with no sex, she said her friend said she liked me. She asked me if I would like to date her friend.

Truth be told, I like her friend very much and had been making plans to date her underground. This morning, she came and was cooking breakfast when I went to meet her in the kitchen. She told me that she would really like for me to date her friend. I said okay. I like the girl, I will date her and see how things go. I went back to the sitting room and a few moments later, the friend came in.

Now, the problem I am having is this:

1- is anything amiss here?
2- she said she will miss me but will still be coming whenever her friend is not around
3- she has already told me many things to be careful of with her friend when we start dating proper
4- she told me that she is not going to be jealous in any way but the arrangement suits her fine.

I have never experienced this kind of thing before and something doesn't feel right.

They are both nice girls, pretty and working class, but still, it feels like I am walking into a trap.

Experienced people, please help your boy.

I am 25 and working class. The girls are 22, graduates and also working class so I know it is not money they're after.

Why then does everything feel so risky
She and her friend are mad, including you who has given in to such a stupid thought. undecided
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Belafonte(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are actually her side boo. She has a main somewhere and she cried because she cheated on him. She won't date you because she doesn't want to leave the other guy, he's probably loaded, but she loves you or infatuated.

She doesn't want to hurt you so her friend is a her way of compensating you. She's handpicked this one as the best substitute for her and has sort of a given you the keys you'll need to handle her. I'd say you should accept the gift and make up your mind about her friend on your own terms.

3 Likes

Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Belafonte(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are actually her side boo. She has a main somewhere and she cried because she cheated on him. She won't date you because she doesn't want to leave the other guy, he's probably loaded, but she loves you or infatuated.

She doesn't want to hurt you so her friend is her way of compensating you. She's handpicked this one as the best substitute for her and has sort of a given you the keys you'll need to handle her. I'd say you should accept the gift and make up your mind about her friend on your own terms.

2 Likes

Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Darammliveth(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Raiyell:

May Amadioha strike you
You're such a stupid follow with low IQ
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Stevengerd(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Op e be like say u sabi knack wella... That's why they keep coming.
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Don't ever do such

Women are the most jealous of creatures, they don't just give men the liberty to cheat/sleep with their best friends just like that. She could easy leave you, if she is no longer interested in you.

I think it maybe spiritual

it may also be a test to see if you have been sleeping around with other girls

Either way, it is a really bad choice

"if something seems like a trap, it is probably a trap"

Be wise
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Olami90:

True talk.
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
Don't ever do such

Women are the most jealous of creatures, they don't just give men the liberty to cheat/sleep with their best friends just like that. She could easy leave you, if she is no longer interested in you.

Be wise

Very true.

1 Like

Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Wait o.

Shey men are polygamous in nature and you all want women to acknowledge that fact.

Now you have met understanding 'co-wives' and you're creating thread again. Enjoy your polygamy jare cheesy

To be honest, I want to experience the ride but I don't know. I am just scared.

Their type of understanding is beyond my comprehension.
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
Don't ever do such

Be wise

What do you think they stand to gain? They're richer than me. I don't think it is money!
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Belafonte:

She doesn't want to hurt you so her friend is her way of compensating you. She's handpicked this one as the best substitute for her and has sort of a given you the keys you'll need to handle her. I'd say you should accept the gift and make up your mind about her friend on your own terms.

Hmmm -- thanks for this. I am slowly making up my mind to ride the thrill and see what happens. One thing I do know for sure is that I am never going to settle down with either of the girls, so.
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Apina:

She and her friend are mad, including you who has given in to such a stupid thought. undecided

We are not mad: we are young people who are out to have fun. It is not my fault that you're old and cannot experience the beauty of being young once more. Swerve abeg.
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Wait o.

Loooolllll..... enjoy what? cheesy wicked lady you are.... grin But biko men were not created polygamous in nature oooo. Abeg oooo... don't mind guys on here singing it like an anthem to create the perfect excuse on why they should cheat or have as many concubines after marrying.
In God's original plan, man was created to have one wife.
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Loooolllll..... enjoy what? cheesy wicked lady you are.... grin But biko men were not created polygamous in nature oooo. Abeg oooo... don't mind guys on here singing it like an anthem to create the perfect excuse on why they should cheat or have as many concubines after marrying.
In God's original plan, man was created to have one wife.

So, should I do it or not?
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Raiyell:

What do you think they stand to gain? They're richer than me. I don't think it is money!
I never said anything about money bro

I said it can have spiritual implications or your girl friend is just testing your loyalty

I will advise you not to do it all, look for love elsewhere if necessary
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sir, you hardly see my moniker on romance but I will tell you straight up... wink

DON'T FUCKING DO IT! Reject the offer and flee... it is not a trap... it is rather a death hole. I've told you man. Have a nice life. smiley

Raiyell:

So, should I do it or not?

1 Like

Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
I never said anything about money bro

I said it can have spiritual implications or your girl friend is just testing your loyalty

I will advise you not to do it all, look for love elsewhere if necessary

I don't care about the spiritual and she isn't my girlfriend. She never accepted my proposal when I asked her out.
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Sir, you hardly see my moniker on romance but I will tell you straight up... wink

DON'T FUCKING DO IT! Reject the offer and flee... it is not a trap... it is rather a death hole. I've told you man. Have a nice life. smiley

Appreciate your chiming in but can you please tell me the reason why you're against the arrangement?
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Darammliveth:

You're such a stupid follow with low IQ

Ogbeni, hide your face jare.
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Raiyell:

I don't care about the spiritual and she isn't my girlfriend. She never accepted my proposal when I asked her out.

ok suit yourself bro smiley
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
But I just told you. But listen Sir, there is nothing I can do with your mind already made up. I understand the lure for the pussy. So it is your choice not mine... I believe you have a conscience and can read meaning into my first reply to you.

Raiyell:

Appreciate your chiming in but can you please tell me the reason why you're against the arrangement?
Re: A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise by Marshalxv(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Raiyell:

This is not about money. Both babes have better jobs than me and the new babe sef even has a car so I'm sure it is not the peanuts I earn they're after.

I am just wondering when I became such a desirable male

Bros no be money matter they dey talk now,na ur destiny and luck .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If You Die A Virgin And Still Don't Make Heaven? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.