Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? (1673 Views)

To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Daolifserton01: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Does astrology signs actually work?

My friend who is Pisces, he's in a relationship with an Aries babe .. But she's not reciprocating the efforts and affection he's putting in the relationship.
He calls her for longer minutes, yet she still beeps him expecting him to call back
He buys food for her but she has never for once paid for the meal
He surprises her with recharge card, provisions but she has only bought beverages for him, since then, she hasn't being consistent

My friend then seeks to find happiness by looking for a babe that would give him happiness by following his compatibility according to astrology signs

His compatibility is either a Virgo or a Taurus babe

Nairalanders, what do you think about his next step, should he go seeking a Taurus or a Virgo babe?
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Leeme wait for the experts...
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Topmaike007(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
how una take dey believe all this type of things?
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Lordbooster(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Perhaps perhaps not
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Astrology works. I have an astrologer at my service, Mary. I believe in her work. The first time I subscribe to Mary's website. She's emailed me things about myself which I've never told anyone. Three weeks ago, she mentioned to me I'll meet a girlfriend and just a week ago A LADY STARTED CRUSHING ON ME AND NOW WE ARE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. My job has also started reaping fruit like Mary said it would recently.

I believe in astrology and I'll advise your friend try a virgo
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Jagaban880: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pisces n Aries

not compatible...Na.
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Utter crap
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by BetterKola: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Utter crap
As in. I don't know why people believe stuff like this.
Well, there might be an element of truth in their assertion sha.
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
BetterKola:

As in. I don't know why people believe stuff like this.

Well, there might be an element of truth in their assertion sha.
Countries like India don't joke with compatibility readings before getting married.

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Daolifserton01: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
Astrology works. I have an astrologer at my service, Mary. I believe in her work. The first time I subscribe to Mary's website. She's emailed me things about myself which I've never told anyone. Three weeks ago, she mentioned to me I'll meet a girlfriend and just a week ago A LADY STARTED CRUSHING ON ME AND NOW WE ARE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. My job has also started reaping fruit like Mary said it would recently.

For real?
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Daolifserton01 post=70104813]

For real? [/quote hell real. I can't believe what I'm going through
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by BetterKola: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Countries like India don't joke with compatibility readings before getting married.

You serious I consider this Astrology compatibility as irrelevancy. Anyways , what do I know?

For me, if your partner Energy match your Energy, just do the the necessary thing and get Married.

If some people keep waiting for astrology compatibility they may not get their supposed desire result. (You may wait forever).
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
BetterKola:

You serious I consider this Astrology compatibility as irrelevancy. Anyways , what do I know?

For me, if your partner Energy match your Energy, just do the the necessary thing and get Married.

If some people keep waiting for astrology compatibility they may not get their supposed desire result. (You may wait forever).
Its part of their culture so it works for them.
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by BetterKola: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its part of their culture so it works for them.

Wow.....Let me quickly read some Articles on this astrology stuff.
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:

How did you get to know her? Asin, what is the name of her website?
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

How did you get to know her? Asin, what is the name of her website?
I'm lazy to go search my email but Google Mary the astrologer. She's French.her spiritual abilities are listed on her picture which you'll come across on her website but be ready to pay for some services. The price depends on the weight of her service

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
I'm lazy to go search my email but Google Mary the astrologer. She's French.her spiritual abilities are listed on her picture which you'll come across on her website but be read

Are her assertions real?
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are her assertions real?
yh. Always 95% close. She predicted some family reconciliation, romantic experiences, career breakthrough among other

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
yh. Always 95% close. She predicted some family reconciliation, romantic experiences, career breakthrough among other

Thanks bro. Did you pay for those services?
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks bro. Did you pay for those services?
some of them. She also give email update on upcoming future events. As well give u services options to pick from and pay

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
I'm lazy to go search my email but Google Mary the astrologer. She's French.her spiritual abilities are listed on her picture which you'll come across on her website but be ready to pay for some services. The price depends on the weight of her service

Oh. Very exhorbitant prices?
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
some of them. She also give email update on upcoming future events. As well give u services options to pick from and pay

Wow. Thanks. I'll see to it.

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh. Very exhorbitant prices?
it depends on the service. The maximum I've paid for details was 17k .but they are always reliable and interesting services

It's nice to know your social status in your past life or your lucky day of the week
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Mirror97: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:

You're talking about this Mary I guess wink

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
it depends on the service. The maximum I've paid for details was 17k .but they are always reliable and interesting services

It's nice to know your social status in your past life or your lucky day of the week

Thanks for your steadfastness.

Can she also predict one's future? sad

Will that amount cover the services or just a single service?
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks for your steadfastness.

Can she also predict one's future? sad

Will that amount cover the services or just a single service?
it's just a single service. The least service is 7k

She'll predicts future and yh. I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mirror97:

Oh, you too? Were her assertions real about you?
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mirror97:

I think that's my Mary cheesy

Unbelievable enough. Whenever I remember her. I get an email from her before the day ends
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mirror97:

Oh, you too? Were her assertions real about you? sad
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
it's just a single service. The least service is 7k

She'll predicts future and yh. I'm impressed

I'll try it. Though Christianity warns against Astrology and its doctrines. I'll damn the consequences. I need to know some truths. I really love Astrology.
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Mirror97: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh, you too? Were her assertions real about you?

They look real but I don't believe in crap
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Mirror97: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
I think that's my Mary cheesy

Unbelievable enough. Whenever I remember her. I get an email from her before the day ends

"Your Mary" made me laugh. Oga she belong to everybody cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Cute Couple In The Midst Of Water / Jamaican Slay Queen Thrown Off The Stage By Angry Man For Obstructing His Dance / Lady Beats Man Unclad In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.