Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co (707 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by Lucifer1419: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
MY WIFE GETS PREGNANT EASILY LIKE A RABBIT - MAN WHO SOUGHT FOR DIVORCE TELLS COURT

A marriage of nine years was dissolved yesterday in Lagos after Michael Ayinde, a 39-year-old man, had taken his wife, Glory, to court because she gets pregnant easily.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mr. Michael Ayinde had earlier told the court that his wife, whose name he gave as Glory, enjoyed “giving birth at will’’ without consideration for the prevailing economic situation.
According to him, Glory has had six children within the nine-year duration of their marriage.

“Before I married Glory, I warned her that I needed only two kids irrespective of their gender so that I can afford their upkeep. She agreed only for her to discard the agreement after marriage.

“My Lord, my wife wants to kill me with children. She is giving birth to children like rabbits. In nine years, she was delivered of six babies.

“She was sacked from her workplace just because she got pregnant immediately after she resumed from maternity leave,’’ Mr. Ayinde said

DO YOU THINK THIS ENOUGH GROUNDS FOR A DIVORCE?
Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by DarkMagic(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
This killed me:

Michael Ayinde had earlier told the court that his wife, whose name he gave as Glory, enjoyed “giving birth at will’’ without consideration for the prevailing economic situation.

Yes, in this buhari season, he is right and she is very irresponsible, or maybe she's addicted to giving birth. All in all it says a lot about their relationship but he is right to want to distance himself from this rabbit grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by thorpido(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mumu husband.Where does the pregnancy come from?The market?
Don't you know you share the responsibility of impregnating 'like a rabbit'?
Both of you never heard of family planning contraceptives?Just one round of sex is enough for a pregnancy,dammit. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by mazimee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
What do we call you that is been enjoying climbing her immediately after child birth? Abi your wife dey download her pregnacy from playstore undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by wristbangle: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Though child birth control is difficult especially for some women who decor tricks to have unprotected sex but for the man, even if condom fails which happen on rare occasion, does it mean he is not financially capable to do family planning? Both of them have high fertility rate. He should manage her prolific wife like that. cheesy
Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
“She was sacked from her workplace just because she got pregnant immediately after she resumed from maternity leave,’’ Mr. Ayinde said
Lmao

Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by donstan18: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Na so
Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by Lucifer1419: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
mazimee:
What do we call you that is enjoying claiming her immediately after child birth? Abi na your wife dey download her pregnacy from playstore undecided undecided
may be the man sperm is very thick
Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by Amarabae(f): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Was she impregnating herself?
What a dumb analysis by the man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by xynerise: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Silly couple grin
Re: My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co by Omoluabi16(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Life is so unfair.There are people who go 5, 10,20years without kids.

(1) (Reply)

Aww! 83yr Old Virgin Marries A 90yr Old Father Of 10, And 40 Grandchildren (pics / How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? / All These Nairaland Boyz Think With Their Dickz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.