Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. (910 Views)

I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World / Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by hisinkship(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
LIKE SERIOUSLY I NEED THOUGHTFUL REPLIES BECAUSE THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN JUST A PUBLIC READ.

He is a Yoruba Guy over 30 and he received the move to start another church/movement and was given a calling that has to do with "UNITING THE GLOBAL DIVIDE" ie Reconciling Everything Back to God through the Lamb that was Slain Jesus-Christ. All Tribes, Denominations, Religions, Race, Colours, etc and he lost and buried his TWO HANDSOME SONS in a prior relationship that was meant to end in marriage, which was delayed by both families not agreeing with themselves but recently He found out his children were taken because he pleaded and prayed to God that 12 Wives was too much that was why his children were taken. (You wonder if God can be that harsh) let me stop hear and explain later

For Evangelism sake the Spirit (whether correct or not) says his 7 Wives must in the long run come from:-

1. Igbo (Which will head all the 6-like Queen Mother and as a means of compensating the marginalized)
2. Black Race
3. White Race
4. Red Race (Asian)
5. Pink Race (Other Race)
6. Christian (Rep Mother of all Christians)
7. Muslim (Rep Mother of all Muslims)

To explain better He lost his two sons who were from a Yoruba Woman because if he was to keep a Yoruba Wife, he must also marry hausa, igbo, then the others extending it all to 12 Wives, meaning that the minimum he could marry is 7 in the above other. (I believe you understand now am trying to be brief as possible) All these are arranged for Evangelism, Global Peace Keeping and Uniting the Global Divides Sake.

Now tell me what you think in general, any advice, any comments and be sincere and really consider if He was your Brother, Your Friend, and Your Boyfriend
Re: Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by tripplephi: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
THAT IS NOT A VISION FROM GOD..... God is not trying to unite anything... the bible says so... EVEN JESUS SAID HE CAME TO DIVIDE...

ALSO That must be an anti-christ spirit because IT IS DIVIDING the word of God wrongly... it is using carnality to try to represent God.... It is only naija tribes o that were listed... what about other tribes all over the world... see GET A CHAIN and lock that brother... he is already having a mental delusional problem. It is only evil spirit that are so irrational and uneducated even when deceiving human beings.... HE HAS TO BE HIGH ON CAR FUMES.... to think he can marry from every tribe n nation under heaven to unite EARTH... lmao... he need a day JOB... and a Night shift Job.

SUCH people are everywhere who wont sit down and STUDY TO SHOW THEMSELVES APPROVED UNTO GOD.... they claim they are called into ministry but end up in misery.

HELP YOURSELF TODAY n caution that fellow because the END IS HERE and God's Judgment will be SWIFT like 4G network.

Let him that has EAR(not everyone does)... let him HEAR
Re: Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by Ojobojo1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
LMAOOOO, So people can still be brainwashed like this grin
Re: Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by uyaima: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Which kind tin b dis

1 Like

Re: Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by hisinkship(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
tripplephi:
THAT IS NOT A VISION FROM GOD..... God is not trying to unite anything... the bible says so... EVEN JESUS SAID HE CAME TO DIVIDE...

ALSO That must be an anti-christ spirit because IT IS DIVIDING the word of God wrongly... it is using carnality to try to represent God.... It is only naija tribes o that were listed... what about other tribes all over the world... see GET A CHAIN and lock that brother... he is already having a mental delusional problem. It is only evil spirit that are so irrational and uneducated even when deceiving human beings.... HE HAS TO BE HIGH ON CAR FUMES.... to think he can marry from every tribe n nation under heaven to unite EARTH... lmao... he need a day JOB... and a Night shift Job.

SUCH people are everywhere who wont sit down and STUDY TO SHOW THEMSELVES APPROVED UNTO GOD.... they claim they are called into ministry but end up in misery.

HELP YOURSELF TODAY n caution that fellow because the END IS HERE and God's Judgment will be SWIFT like 4G network.

Let him that has EAR(not everyone does)... let him HEAR

The said Pastor might be wrong but Don't ever say that God is not ready to unite anything, Bro don't misunderstand the bible please, are you sure you have STUDIED TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED UNTO GOD because this passage of the bible attached counters your stands on division of the earth.

Now understand this Bro, there are certain things that Jesus said that became obsolete after his death, and there were some also he said that were only applicable to the people he was speaking to (The Pharisees and Saducees)

I NEED OTHER VIEWS PLEASE TO MAKE THIS A COMPLETE DISCUSSION

Re: Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by tripplephi: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
KAIIIII SO U KNEW THAT SCRIPTURE AND U ARE HERE VOMITING INSANIITY.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

bro its to himself o NOT TO A MAN..... we have been doing that scripture before this lascivious pastor is coming with a STRANGE DOCTRINe.... abi u wanna say u dont know that the bible says a Man of God must have ONE WIFE? maybe u are even the person sef.... see DONT GO N USE SCRIPTURES TO JUSTIFY SIN N LEAD MANY ASTRAY(infact u cant lead any cos KNOWLEDGE has increased in this last days)

A man that clearly has LUST now uses ministry to justify it. Pls o... there is God o. HE HAS NO VERSE OF SCRIPTURE TO JUSTIFY HIS MINISTERIAL ADULTERY.

The man does not KNOW GOD. CLEARLY BITTER TRUTH.
hisinkship:

The said Pastor might be wrong but Don't ever say that God is not ready to unite anything, Bro don't misunderstand the bible please, are you sure you have STUDIED TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED UNTO GOD because this passage of the bible attached counters your stands on division of the earth.

Now understand this Bro, there are certain things that Jesus said that became obsolete after his death, and there were some also he said that were only applicable to the people he was speaking to (The Pharisees and Saducees)

I NEED OTHER VIEWS PLEASE TO MAKE THIS A COMPLETE DISCUSSION
Re: Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by Nygma(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
WTF is a pastor
Re: Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by hisinkship(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Why the question man, you know what a Pastor mean just let us know your views in full

Nygma:
WTF is a pastor
Re: Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
hisinkship:
LIKE SERIOUSLY I NEED THOUGHTFUL REPLIES BECAUSE THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN JUST A PUBLIC READ.

He is a Yoruba Guy over 30 and he received the move to start another church/movement and was given a calling that has to do with "UNITING THE GLOBAL DIVIDE" ie Reconciling Everything Back to God through the Lamb that was Slain Jesus-Christ. All Tribes, Denominations, Religions, Race, Colours, etc and he lost and buried his TWO HANDSOME SONS in a prior relationship that was meant to end in marriage, which was delayed by both families not agreeing with themselves but recently He found out his children were taken because he pleaded and prayed to God that 12 Wives was too much that was why his children were taken. (You wonder if God can be that harsh) let me stop hear and explain later

For Evangelism sake the Spirit (whether correct or not) says his 7 Wives must in the long run come from:-

1. Igbo (Which will head all the 6-like Queen Mother and as a means of compensating the marginalized)
2. Black Race
3. White Race
4. Red Race (Asian)

To explain better He lost his two sons who were from a Yoruba Woman because if he was to keep a Yoruba Wife, he must also marry hausa, igbo, then the others extending it all to 12 Wives, meaning that the minimum he could marry is 7 in the above other. (I believe you understand now am trying to be brief as possible) All these are arranged for Evangelism, Global Peace Keeping and Uniting the Global Divides Sake.

Now tell me what you think in general, any advice, any comments and be sincere and really consider if He was your Brother, Your Friend, and Your Boyfriend
He got called by Satan and not God.
Re: Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
hisinkship:

2. Black Race
3. White Race
4. Red Race (Asian)

He got called by the Devil.

(1) (Reply)

Some Hilarious Tweets About Sex Dolls / One Of The Handsome Guy On NL & Romance Section.rate My Pic Joor. / Ladies Nìpple Piercings Are Not Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.