Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply (2572 Views)

Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Women Apply Their Vaginal Fluids As Perfume, Says The Pheromones Attracts Men / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by FactBoyz: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2020
()
A Nigerian Francis Van-Lare, has made an unusual offer to married Nigerian men on Facebook sparking serious controversy on social media.

The US-based Nigerian man promised to give married Nigerian men $2000 in exchange for allowing their wives spend one week with him in Italy.

Francis who erroneously claimed that the aim of the offer is to spice up marriages, also promised the women a gondola ride, breakfast in bed every morning, spa and massage, Italian fine wine and shopping.

He wrote;
Will you accept my proposal ?
If you are married for less than 10 years and you need some spice in your life and willing to spend a week with me in Venice ITALY this summer and we go on a gondola ride together , breakfast for you in bed every morning , spa and massage , Italian fine wine, dancing , shopping etc . When you get back , you will be given $2,000 to give to your loving husband to thank him . Please post your best photo here and tell me why you should be chosen for this trip.

Entry closes January 11, 2020 at 5pm GMT
Don’t advertise on this post or you will be blocked.

See Screenshots of people who applied

END TIME
https:///2020/01/nigerian-man-offers-married-men-2000-to-release-their-wives-for-one-week-for-vacation-in-italy-married-women-shockingly-appliesscreenshots.html

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by FactBoyz: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Women Apply

Check out more news at https://

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by FactBoyz: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2020
More applications

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2020
I now see the reason why some Nigeria men choose to marry a white imbeccile than settle down with some disloyal Nigeria women......

What do we call this show of stylish prostitution?

This is no longer fun, but complete stupidity.

This shows that with a good amount of money, you can sleep with 90% of Nigeria women.

Shame!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2020
$2000 or $20'000

Haba!

Only a poverty stricken junkie will buy the offer.
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by FactBoyz: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Nawa o

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by FactBoyz: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2020
I am forced to believe the saying, "After God fear women" I am also forced to blame Buhari for the untold hardship Nigerians are facing.. It wasn't this bad in 2012,2013 and 2014.

RIP WOMEN VALUES cry

4 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Officialgarri: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Igbo women....

3 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by donbachi(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2020
They say "wonders shall never end"...aaaarh!..dis women have ended it.
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by BabbanBura(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2020
FactBoyz:
()
A Nigerian Francis Van-Lare, has made an unusual offer to married Nigerian men on Facebook sparking serious controversy on social media.

The US-based Nigerian man promised to give married Nigerian men $2000 in exchange for allowing their wives spend one week with him in Italy.

Francis who erroneously claimed that the aim of the offer is to spice up marriages, also promised the women a gondola ride, breakfast in bed every morning, spa and massage, Italian fine wine and shopping.

He wrote;
Will you accept my proposal ?
If you are married for less than 10 years and you need some spice in your life and willing to spend a week with me in Venice ITALY this summer and we go on a gondola ride together , breakfast for you in bed every morning , spa and massage , Italian fine wine, dancing , shopping etc . When you get back , you will be given $2,000 to give to your loving husband to thank him . Please post your best photo here and tell me why you should be chosen for this trip.

Entry closes January 11, 2020 at 5pm GMT
Don’t advertise on this post or you will be blocked.

See Screenshots of people who applied

END TIME

https:///2020/01/nigerian-man-offers-married-men-2000-to-release-their-wives-for-one-week-for-vacation-in-italy-married-women-shockingly-appliesscreenshots.html

Adieu Moral values!

1 Like

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by DonBenny77(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2020
grin
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerian women oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by CheedyJ(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Can we solely blame this on poverty or the "hoeness" of some women.. I just weak..

4 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by FirstCounsel(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2020
undecided
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by PointZerom: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2020
CheedyJ:
Can we solely blame this on poverty or the "hoeness" of some women.. I just weak..

If I tell you that I am not afraid I am a lier.

2 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Brownhypo: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Where is the pride of our women ??

2 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by tooth4tooth: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2020
So things have gotten this bad shocked .See the way those ladies are applying like some kind of Chevron job.

3 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Lamanii22(f): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Imagine! Ori gbogbo won ti buru da nu... I'm really disappointed.... He go use all of una for ritual... I no pity una rara... Rada rada...

2 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by BrainArk(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Is this fr, Infact a large percentage of Nigeria women are LovePeddler.
Don't even understand what that foolish one that called herself pastor wife is saying....Spits .

2 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by chigoizie7(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Men are scum
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by WorWorBoy: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Notasaints:
Nigerian women oooooooooo
I swear, I fear those who no fear Nigerian women.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I swear, I fear those who no fear Nigerian women.

It is well.
We are doomed. cry cry
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Geminita1(f): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
"Eating one meal all your life is boring, variety is the spice of life"_ Nigerian men. I agree with them grin
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by tchimatic(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
I can't believe this. My Indian colleagues that I showed this are just shouting and saying that it's not real.
I don't think marriage is for me. cry

1 Like

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by GeneralPula: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nothing surprising...

Especially when I sight the names of the major applicant!

1 Like

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by GeneralPula: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
"Eating one meal all your life is boring, variety is the spice of life"_ Nigerian men. I agree with them grin

You dey reason well jare...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Heroclitus(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
It sounds and reads unbelievable... so the other gender can be this cheap?

I'm disappointed that I'll have to eventually cohabit with one till the rest of my life...

I used to think the "women are hoes" crew are actually bitter and heartbroken men, now I can see they have every reason to say that

A Higher percentage of the other gender are actually worthless...Spit on their fvcking head

3 Likes

Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Eife(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
See big big lies abeg angry angry
All because of 2000$
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Heroclitus(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
chigoizie7:
Men are scum

They really are ooooo...lol
But that Sonia woman... Hmmmmm
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Madlov3: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Interesting
Re: Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply by Kendumazy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
This shit is fvckingly funny sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? / What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.