Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy (1641 Views)

How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by Raymondfancy: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
I want you people opinion on this issue and how we can sustain this relationship because I really love her but she possess the character I hate most in my life

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
I see
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by Olalan(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Her been stingy is it to you or to everyone around her? If she freely gives to others and not to you then you might begin to question her love for you, but if its to everyone you need to teach her on the need to lend a helping hand to needy. But to encourage her be an example.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by Crossbow(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Guy it's all good.. I hate girls like this.. She's saving ur hard earned money to upgrade her phone, buy expensive cream, clothes and jewelries and u struggle day and night.

The best she can offer is SEX abi.. Bro u messed up, na u for first dump am.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
WomeƱ are naturally stingy - bad!

They know yet would never admit - worse!

Theyll tell you its only someone they love that they'll give..abeg did d bible say give to only people youre in love with? Some are stingy even to their own children as they use sch fees dropped by their husbands for aso ebi -worst!

When the bible says it is blessed to give than receive, my own interpretation is "its better to be a man than to be a woman" most of them spend over half their lives being on d receiving end than giving...its not an exaggeration -worstest!

The only thing women give out naturally with no string attached is a baby during childbirth. And even during the act, theyre still stingy..d doctors and nurse will have to force them to push out.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by geesunge(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
A good percentage of ladies are stingy. stinginess is a normal habit of many ladies. Even if ladies, have enough, they will still prefer to keep what they have and collect from others especially guys. They don't know that it's more blessed to give than to receive. Only few ladies that do not fall in to this category are not appreciated.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by Innobee99(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Olalan:
Her been stingy is it to you or to everyone around her? If she freely gives to others and not to you then you might begin to question her love for you, but if its to everyone you need to teach her on the need to lend a helping hand to needy. But to encourage her be an example.
From the way she sounds, she's a very stubborn gal who is hard to change. I have this type as my pet at home.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by Innobee99(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Imagine this immature attitude. Last month, my babe asked me money for phone, being a big time hustling guy, I gave her 20k to manage. Not up to 15mins, this babe asked for Christmas money. Mind u, she hardly said thank u for the 20k. I got upset and started raising my voice on her, like "what type of gal are u"? Telling me if I Can't afford it, she'll get it somewhere else. oboy, Na so I take collect my money back oooo. This babe doesn't spend a dime on me oo

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by Divay22(f): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
If she ask, you'll run down here and say she's over demanding or her needs are too much..
Now that she doesn't want to spend hers and also not requesting from you, you're calling her stingy...

Oga what do you really want? ....
I thought you're suppose to be happy you found a girl like this, that ain't disturbing you for money or things, but rather spending /saving hers, so you can save yours also.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by IAMSASHY(f): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
undecided she doesn't ask u 4 anything ,yet u wnt her to spend on u,hw possible wl dat b ,if dat she is demanding,I wud hv known wat to say.

Ur relationship isn't romantic,u both ar more like mere frnds,wen 2 pple ar inluv,dey gift each oda wtout thinking twice,wen u ar inluv,u don't remind ur partner wat to do and wen to do it, everybody plays his or her roll perfectly wt d aim of making d oda happy,tink about it and no ur next move, only u can't force d relationship to work,if it's not going d way u wnt,end it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by sunbilor(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided she doesn't ask u 4 anything ,yet u wnt her to spend on u,hw possible wl dat b ,if dat she is demanding,I wud hv known wat to say.

Ur relationship isn't romantic,u both ar more like mere frnds,wen 2 pple ar inluv,dey gift each oda wtout thinking twice,wen u ar inluv,u don't remind ur partner wat to do and wen to do it, everybody plays his or her roll perfectly wt d aim of making d oda happy,tink about it and no ur next move, only u can't force d relationship to work,if it's not going d way u wnt,end it
Please what language are you writing in?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by KingCassy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
I have heard this story of a woman who can never spend her money on her kids even hunger is tearing them apart. She rather wait for her husband to bring money even if it takes him ages to.
Now ask me what she uses her money for, make up, shoes, cloths etc.
Ok if you don't want to end up with such woman then you need to end that relationship now. Shikina

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by habsydiamond(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
she did not ask for things from u....she is now stingy because u ask and she did not give....u sef should start giving before she ask......
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy by MhizzAJ(f): 5:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Some men are just confused

(1) (Reply)

Will Sex Solve The Problem? / I Kept Myself For 34years But My Marriage Lasted Only Wedding Night / [must See] Hot Photos/videos On How This Lagos Babe Banged This Yahoo Boy Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.