Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy (684 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by odindirindi: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
I'm currently dating a lady in her early 40's that desperately want me to marry her,she is so beautiful and fresh,she is very rich,but for her 100 naira to touch your hand is a battle...

How can I tell her she is stingy?

Should I tell her or ignore?

But having a lady at her age that won't support her man financially when he is broke is a turn off.

It's so bad that she finds it as an offence to help people out there only her family members, she could lavish millions on her siblings,which is good,but they're not the ones that will marry her.

Time is going she is getting old,and she seriously needs to settle down

cc: lalasticlala
Myd44
Seun
Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by PerfectStranger(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
If she can’t spend on you then she’s not ready to be saved, ditch her grin

Meanwhile, I got a clean uk used iPhone 7+ 128gb for sale. 100% battery with receipt, no fault at all, buy and use.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by fvck(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Op leave her to old there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by Xscape1993(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
Go and hustle your own money bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by ValCon888: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
The best way is to work for your money and not be a gold digger, subjecting yourself to the whims and caprices of an evening newspaper.

Women are manipulative creatures by nature and the best way to deal with them is to be your own man.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by lifenija: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
odindirindi:
I'm currently dating a lady in her early 40's that desperately want me to marry her,she is so beautiful and fresh,she is very rich,but for her 100 naira to touch your hand is a battle...

How can I tell her she is stingy?

Should I tell her or ignore?

But having a lady at her age that won't support her man financially when he is broke is a turn off.

It's so bad that she finds it as an offence to help people out there only her family members, she could lavish millions on her siblings,which is good,but they're not the ones that will marry her.

Time is going she is getting old,and she seriously needs to settle down

cc: lalasticlala
Myd44
Seun

When he is broke. Lol

Bro u type like who is always broke.

Just preg her n let her take care of two babies.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by Ehinjuola: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Gold digger at sight.

Bro go hustle and stop leverage on woman's property

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by Towncrier007(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
ValCon888:
The best way is to work for your money and not be a gold digger, subjecting yourself to the whims and caprices of an evening newspaper.

Women are manipulative creatures by nature and the best way to deal with them is to be your own man.

Good,I also suggest Op leaves her alone, because it is better to date a person with a kind and cheerful heart than someone who is rich and stingy
Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by Pineapplelove: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
You don't need to marry her cuz of her wealth or age.
Just be sure you have your own job and money, then you will see her as truly old and not fresh. You'll get younger women approaching u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by virginprincess(f): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why are you so bother about her stingynessundecided undecided,you should be thinking of working and making your own money as a man not depending on a woman's money,i'm sure you are dating her because of her money.
Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by Originalsly: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
How can you say she is stingy..... but yet say she spends millions on her siblings? Bro... she is 40 .....experienced .... no fool with money ... the reason she has money. You're being played and don't even know. You're a learner .... she knows what you want.... even in what you wrote here ... anyone with half a brain can read between the lines ... you are after her money. You're a lightweight in th3 ring with a heavyweight... get your own hustle... earn your own money... stop trying to be a leech.
Don't even think about trying anything to get her money by force..... covetousness can lead one to a life of misery. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy by detectivejones: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
She's prolly had a bad experience in the hand of a gold digger like you, that is why she!'s being careful. She won't give you shi shi until she's sure you're worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Dou Keep Ur Very Beautiful and Highly Attractive Wives/ladies / Netizens Gush As Nigeria’s Yvonne And Sa’s Juicy Jay Passionately Lock Lips / He Used Juju To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.