Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Special Letter To My Future Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special Letter To My Future Wife. (459 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Letter To My Future Wife. by Treash(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
I woke up in the early hours of the night in my bed, when I stretched my hand across the bed to feel the softness and the tender skin of my wife but it was my pillow that occupied the space beside me then I realized that my wife is yet to come into my life.

Hello dear, it’s funny that I don’t even know your name yet but that is of little importance because I will always call you “My Angel. How is life treating you? It might have happened that we have met without really meeting or we may have passed each other on the road without even taking a glance or possibly, we have never met; whatever the case may be, we are going to meet someday. My angel, I’m looking forward to the day we shall be pronounce husband and wife, the day that man will say: “You may now kiss the bride, the day my parents will embrace yours, the day we shall be known as a big family. I promise I won’t choose a place for our honeymoon the pleasure will be yours. I’m also looking forward to the night when we shall conjugate our marriage, when I shall plant the seed of my first twin inside of u. I don’t care if your flower has been plugged, circumstances can make us do things against our wish. I promise to love and cherish you just the way you are.

Be careful with men, don’t fall prey to their sweet words which carry little meaning. I want you to know that I am looking forward to the day I can boldly say that I have a Queen the SYMBOL of True Love. Am waiting for that day.

4 Likes

Re: Special Letter To My Future Wife. by adehsenior(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
some body should please wake this guy from sleep
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
shocked shocked
kiss

1 Like

Re: Special Letter To My Future Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Treash:

I woke up in the early hours of the night in my bed, when I stretched my hand across the bed to feel the softness and the tender skin of my wife but it was my pillow that occupied the space beside me then I realized that my wife is yet to come into my life.

Hello dear, it’s funny that I don’t even know your name yet but that is of little importance because I will always call you “My Angel. How is life treating you? It might have happened that we have met without really meeting or we may have passed each other on the road without even taking a glance or possibly, we have never met; whatever the case may be, we are going to meet someday. My angel, I’m looking forward to the day we shall be pronounce husband and wife, the day that man will say: “You may now kiss the bride, the day my parents will embrace yours, the day we shall be known as a big family. I promise I won’t choose a place for our honeymoon the pleasure will be yours. I’m also looking forward to the night when we shall conjugate our marriage, when I shall plant the seed of my first twin inside of u. I don’t care if your flower has been plugged, circumstances can make us do things against our wish. I promise to love and cherish you just the way you are.

Be careful with men, don’t fall prey to their sweet words which carry little meaning. I want you to know that I am looking forward to the day I can boldly say that I have a Queen the SYMBOL of True Love. Am waiting for that day.
Well said.
Re: Special Letter To My Future Wife. by habsydiamond(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
letter to unseen world......o boy wake up from slumber oooo
Re: Special Letter To My Future Wife. by THUNDER4real(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
movie script....wake up from hypnotic thinking and fantasy
Re: Special Letter To My Future Wife. by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

All About Glowing Skin / Say Hi When You Stop It / Why Marry When You Don't Love Him???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.