Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? (1086 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Hi all, why would a girl ask a girl if she has an older brother or lives with her brother?
Re: When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by Jamariwolf4(f): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2018
This is mamagee,

Mamagee is a fat-faced troll that opens silly threads when others are asleep.

Don't be like mamagee.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by Elparaiso(m): 1:48am On Jan 17, 2018
I have a feeling this thread would be ground zero for the fight of the week.

Make I just follow jeje.
Re: When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by mikejj(m): 6:14am On Jan 17, 2018
cool i dey your back
Re: When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by chynie: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2018
How are we supposed to know?
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2018
mamagee3:
Hi all, why would a girl ask a girl if she has an older brother or lives with her brother?
She's trying to be your friend

Don't know if she wants to use you to steal your brother though Watch her carefully

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2018
She envies ur swag. If she's a Nigerian she must have thought "if she's as classic as this, her bro would be a classic guy to date".

#make sure you thank me later.
Re: When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Muafrika2:

She's trying to be your friend

Don't know if she wants to use you to steal your brother though Watch her carefully
grin
Re: When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by Cowbuoy: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? by iamsammie(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
This is mamagee,

Mamagee is a fat-faced troll that opens silly threads when others are asleep.

Don't be like mamagee.
mamagee3 wasn't always like this, look at her earlier threads she used to be a sane person,
But now I don't understand her anymore, like she had a mental break down or something and needs serious help...

Or maybe she just needs a good boyfriend who would treat her right and make a honest woman out of her

(1) (Reply)

Mek Una See Me See Wahala O! For Girlfrind N Boyfriend Mata O! / "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says / 30F Needs A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.