Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

"Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says (1085 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Which Lagos Church Has A High Number Of Single Ladies? / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by HeWrites(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
The lady identified as Claudia Ayodele was among thousands of Corps members who completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme in Thursday.

The mixed race lady who couldn't wait to remove her 'horrible government uniform' after the Passing out Parade (POP) took to Instagram to share her experience during the programme.

Read her post below;
"So I passed out today.
But no, you won’t see me wearing that horrible government uniform and posing with my certificate. I literally changed less than 10 minutes after getting my certificate �

A brief recap�
Honestly the last 11 months were not a joke.
I don’t know how many times I wanted to literally quit NYSC but I kept reminding myself why I actually started
Why? Because you just never know when Nigerians want to make your life miserable in the future. On the positive note, I learnt a lot about the way of life in this country
Got to experience going to a state without an airport in its near vicinity. Got to experience what it’s like to be in the deepest jungle bush where even google maps imaging cannot capture the road. Got to experience how deeply ingrained corruption and indiscipline is in Nigerians from young to old. Got to experience how simple queueing, is not possible... Over and over again
Respect rarely exists. Humility rarely exists. Shame equally rarely exists. Self-Interest exists. Before anyone gets hurt by this finding, honestly there’s a big difference between poor and middle class not to talk of upper class
They say Nigeria has a high number of graduates, I say Nigeria has a high number of graduates who were not taught quality education and lack basic common sense
They say the problem with Nigeria is it’s old leaders, I say Nigeria faces an even bigger problem when the young already show traits of the older generation clinging on to power
For the first time I got to fully interact with Nigerians from all walks of life and it has been a truly humbling experience. I am grateful to those who pushed me to do NYSC because now I know up until a year ago, I lived in a bubble when it came to ‘knowing’ my country."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/nigeria-has-a-high-number-of-graduates-who-lack-basic-common-sense-lady-says.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by eezeribe(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
This "graduate" of a thing is overrated.if you limit your education to only the abstracts that you learnt from the four walls of an institution,you will forever remain dumb in other areas of life and society.
Self development with life long learning is the key.
The average Nigerian citizen,young or old,graduate or non graduate is UNINTELLECTUAL.
We have this mindset that once you attend a university,you have automatically known it all.
The summary of it all is this ;... If you want to hide something from a black man,put it in a book.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
She hit the nail on the head

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by Clementz0(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ur Complaint Wont Solve Anyting..The Economy Is Harsh On Itx Citizen And By Nw U Cn Exp D Huge Diff Btw Two Continent...But I Believe Naija Will Be Great.
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by thesicilian: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
She's a perfect example.
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by Lifeofpolice1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fuvk off
youngberry001

You are example, common sense you don't have

Didn't I said it

Make una take a look at what he post below

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by youngberry001(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
her eyes come be like owls
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by highpriestess: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
starting from your household.
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by youngberry001(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Fuvk off
youngberry001

You are example common sense you don't have
fuvk yah balls,,,it yah dick daht lack sense.
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by Clementz0(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Fuvk off
youngberry001

Didn't I said it

grin
Lifeofpolice1:
Fuvk off
youngberry001

Didn't I said it

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by Kinggnicole(f): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol...
OK naija let's leave emotions and keep sentiments aside. This lady just stated the bitter truth.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
She better place herself atop that list. What will this meaningless rant do to better her life or that of others. Because she's biracial, she's the only with common sense abi?

Beauty with no brains, we know their type.
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by Lifeofpolice1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
youngberry001:
fuvk yah balls,,,it yah dick daht lack sense.
I don't need to engage you in war of comments because you don't deserve my comments
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by OgahBohz: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
common sense is common sense , basic sense is basic sense,

which one is common basic sense ..

abi she self nor get ..BASIC common sense ni ...
mitcheew wetin even concern me ...

abeg make I go nak amaka nyash before Linda come jare
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by happy200(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
She nailed it. To me in every 100 Nigerian graduates, the real graduates are not more than 8percent.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by UDUJ(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
The lady has said the truth. Our universities keep rolling out half baked graduates everyday. Graduates that can't compose a sentence correctly angry

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sadly she's right. The truth hurts and she dished it cold.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by lilmax(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Earthbound:
She better place herself atop that list. What will this meaningless rant do to better her life or that of others. Because she's biracial, she's the only with common sense abi?

Beauty with no brains, we know their type.
lol

this guy just said she doesn't have a brain

if una two debate now, I know say na your end be that

how can you call this meaningless?

or are you used to unintelligent beautiful ladies?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by uniqueren(f): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
And she served in Lagos!
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by happy200(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:
The lady has said the truth. Our universities keep rolling out half baked graduates everyday. Graduates that can't compose a sentence correctly angry
Not just about English some of us are also not good in that. it's about ''General Conduct''. Even me when i visit Nigeria i don't mix-up with much people cos i understand what she's talking about.
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by delectablegyal(f): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
who else thinks she did not say anything? everything there is crap.
Re: "Nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Basic Common Sense" - Lady Says by ThatCEO: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
But how come she didn't see something good about the graduates she mixed with?

It's just like the Buhari administration who always sees everything bad about Gej but has never seen anything good? It says quite a lot about the girl in question.

Those whom a benevolent spirit cracked their palm kernels should not make mockery of the others.

(1) (Reply)

Hurry!!hurry!! Name A Skill You Wanna Learn Next Year Fuel Your Hustle / Swallowing / Man Leave The Theater Room, Runs After His Wife After His Phone Was Given To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.