Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake (18133 Views)

Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake by CallMeOO7(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Desyner:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/stick-religious-calling-presidency-tells-can-scribe-musa-asake/
Bishop David Oyedepo has asked the following questions...please share widely. This post must get to the officials of the Nigerian government before nightfall today. Perhaps they have answers to these heart aching questions from the prophet........

1. Is cattle business government's business?

2. How much is cattle business contributing to the nation's GDP?

3. Should men, women and children continue to lay down their lives for cattles?

4. How many cattles does a fulani cattle rearer need to sell to purchase an AK47 rifle?

5. Does one need a 3 million naira equipment to protect a 100 thousand naira investment?

6. In a country where there are no natural disasters, should there be mass burials happening all the time?

7. Judging by the technicalities of these killings, can we not see that this is beyond fulani cattle rearer initiative?

Share this post please. While we pray, Let's also keep appealing to consciences of the clueless Buhari and his government officials. Nigeria is our country- Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, etc. It's humans that eat meat from cattle and not the other way round. Enough is enough!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake by pssnlimited4all: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
They should keep quiet and watch them pepertrate their evil act. Presidency should stop living in denials. Nigerians are wiser than this.

1 Like

Re: Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake by olusayeroyagi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
ouzo1:

Call this country shithole one more time again
shithole
Re: Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake by ebakhaiyhe(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Are we still in one Nigeria. Some people has the right to say whatever that comes firm their head while other are cowed to short up. HOW DID WE GET HERE?
Re: Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake by makky555(f): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:
I think I totally agreed with presidency on this

Most of our so called religious leaders have turned the pulpit to a campaign and ethnic ground

They are more with the corrupt politician than the masses

Ah! Nigerians.... You people will still be the one to coman shout "what are our pastors saying about So so so and so"

Now they've spoken you're still complaining
Re: Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake by slowice(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

Most of our so called religious leaders have turned the pulpit to a campaign and ethnic ground

So religious leaders re no longer Nigerians abi
Re: Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
ouzo1:

Call this country shithole one more time again

Shithole or zoo pick one. I am pretty sure you'll pick Shithole cos u like designer's. lol
Re: Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake by norris123(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

What are you saying? They are free to involve theirselves in politics. How do you expect a true man of God to fold his hands and watch why his church members suffer. It is their duty to talk when you things are getting wrong. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake by Desyner: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Who is a politician ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruga Ultimatum: We Will Hold Northern Governors Responsible – Ohanaeze / Sanwo-Olu Unveils 2021 Greater Lagos Fiesta, Tasks Lagosians On Suport / Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.