Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! (73290 Views)

Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2022
So, my friend just called me early this morning to let me know that his newly married wife have a tattoo around her vagina area.

I was dumbfounded, cause that can only mean one thing, but we could be wrong.

Right now this so called friend of mine is confused and restless, and they were the 'no sex before marriage' crew.

I didn't bother asking for a picture, even though I was tempted to ask.

Dear NLders, what do you think about the tattoo? Should he be worried?

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by caesymore(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2022
People have their reasons for drawing Tats. Could recall when I lost my best friend I wanted to draw one so badly what held me back was the comments I would get from my Godly family so I decided to draw the Tats somewhere privy but I didn't later draw one.

Now that is for me, your friend should ask his Woman her reasons for such. And I guess he will be as curious as I to know the sex that drew the Tats grin

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Angrygoat: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Odeh,how come u know all of these. Stupid. Your friend abi yourself. Odeh

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by BegAt40: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:
So, my friend just called me early this morning to let me know that his newly married wife have a tattoo around her vagina area.

Right now this so called friend of mine is confused and restless, and they were the 'no sex before marriage' crew.

Share the pictures, you don't necessarily have to include her face.

259 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by dnawah(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:

na runs girl be that, them plenty for codedruns.

371 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2022
he no go better for that your friend. So he no fuc.k the whor.re before getting married to her? Story like this dey vex me. Silly SIMPs everywhere.

500 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by danietohbadt(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Let's take a moment to laugh at you and your so called friend's stupidity .

That girl is a wh*ore.
Who the f*ck wifes a wh*ore?

Lol

367 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Hahahaha grin grin
Make your friend ask her why she draw tattoo around her vagina area. undecided
Simple!!!

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by chatinent: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Your friend or you?

No mature man can talk about his wife to his friend about that! Even some who are tempted to talk about it would ask it as a question using it as though it is sb else to solicit answers.

Continue trying to deceive the gods. And believe me, I know many men adult kids do but it's total BS. How dare you discuss your privy with your woman with another mere man? Mehn...some dudes tho.

About the tatoos, inasmuch as I don't do tattoos or support it, I think people change. Some people were rugged before and turned a new leaf.

But why are men so concerned about the body-counts of women when they themselves are overly guilty too? You are afraid to end up with sb like you?

Una do the same thing but if you hear say ten people don sample your wife, you wan die while your own you don lose count. Aren't you devil?

You have eaten your cake, come and have it lemme see.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2022
OP..

Ur friend got a Wifey with Bitch/Pros.titute vibes.. cool..
Some girls are not loose but likes to do some Nasty stuffs!..

It's Nothing to worry about!
He should just Up his sex games! Make sure he is vandalizing dat pu**y wella.. cool tongue

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2022
Your friend is quite unwise to discuss his most private matter with you..if only he knew you weren't gonna respect his privacy and keep it to yourself..
So if you had a picture you wouldn't even hesitate to have posted it here..no one needs to hear this..keep it to yourself..he confided in you..

153 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by dingbang(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2022
cheesy This is hilarious. Marriage by deceit .he can file for divorce

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by SenecaTheYonger: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2022
It depends. If it’s someone’s name, you better hope that mofo isn’t alive or else…

One thing is for sure though, she had to spread her legs and let a niqqa/lady tattoo that shiit. And a girl that feels comfortable getting tatted up down there…

I know you’re thinking what I’m thinking…

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by HacheNoire: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2022
He married repented Ex Olosho

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Torosk1(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2022
You wanted to ask for pic

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Torosk1(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Picture or

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2022
I hope the tatoo machine was thoroughly cleaned so that they won't use it to tatoo another person's face.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Stenewiser: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2022
the truth be told, no body with good morals will draw a tatoo let alone in the pubic region, your friends wife is a LovePeddler or was in the whoring business, i am not a type that says people have past, her past is a messy one, once she is secured in the home, probably given birth to two or three children, that past will and must definitely playback, cus the past and today determine the future, its obvious the wife hid this from him so as to marry him, is she a virgin, i guess no,. your friend was played, and he lost big time. this is why i pray everyday never to meet a SIMP,. once again GOD pls kill every SIMP before i arrive their location. AMEN.

175 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Chisave: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Your friend is quite unwise to discuss his most private matter with you..if only he knew you weren't gonna respect his privacy and keep it to yourself..
So if you had a picture you wouldn't even hesitate to have posted it here..no one needs to hear this..keep it to yourself..he confided in you..

Hello, this is a faceless forum. That is y people bring their issue here.

It could even be your brother that couldn't speak to you that can only confide in hid friend.

It could even be your neighbor or your room mate without you knowing.

This is not facebook

190 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by marvellously(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Y'all saying his friend is stupid n all for letting someone else to knw about it, imagine u marry person con discover say she get tattoo for za location omor if na me day nor go break b4 I evict that daughter of eve.

But think on the brighter side tho like maybe na good girl with ashawo vibes but e sure me say the artist when crest that tattoo smash the Banga tho grin grin grin grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2022
Chisave:

Hello, this is a faceless forum. That is y people bring their issue here.

It could even be your brother that couldn't speak to you that can only confide in hid friend.

It could even be your neighbor or your room mate without you knowing.

This is not facebook
So? does that matter..stuffs like this are to be kept as a secret.. broadcasting it on here makes perfectly no Sense...
What does he need help for..

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by CandyOps(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2022
caesymore:
People have their reasons for drawing Tats.
Now that is for me, your friend should ask his Woman her reasons for such. And I guess he will be as curious as I to know the sex that drew the Tats grin

So I go just sidon call my wife come ask am "why do you have a tat on your pvssy?" Lol God forbid lol

You can't make a hoe a housewife bruh.

Imagine hanging out with your wifey and niggas be giving her that i-know-you-from-somewhere look. Some go even front am openly not minding your presence thinking say she still dey street. Lol

The one wey dey burst my head be say when you marry babe she come make you bang am for the 1st time when she's on her period just to make you believe she's a virgin lol

Lol

118 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by mardis: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2022
Wait! did your friend married her as a virgin since there was no s3x before marriage? If the above is yes then it could be she just had the tatoo out of fun, but imagine how she opened her leg for the tatoo drawer undecided ok it could also be that the tatoo drawer was a woman.
But in all this, your friend's wife is in the best position to provide accurate answers to your questions.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2022
Bodmum:
he no go better for that your friend. So he no fuc.k the whor.re before getting married to her? Story like this dey vex me. Silly SIMP everywhere.
What a silly SIMP.
I want to dedicate this year to freeing NL of SIMPs.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Uptheante(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:

The wife na ashawo/olosho dont let her deceive u with her fake/pretentious 'good character'.
No normal girl will get mind to make such kind of tattoo.
Sooner or later, ur friend will find out who she really is

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Zao19: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Olosho in disguise

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by alpharoyalty: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Find out if her name starts with S, ends with Y, graduated from unilag, fair and has a coloured rose tattoo around her puszy area.
I need to confirm something.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by pyyxxaro: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2022
You were almost tempted to ask for pictures grin

What CRYPTOCURRENCY cannot do does not Exist cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Fake story

4 Likes

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Lol
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by morikee: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.