Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

“don’t Choose Your Life Partner Because You Want To Please Society”-ibidunni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “don’t Choose Your Life Partner Because You Want To Please Society”-ibidunni (533 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride / Lady Kills Her Lesbian Partner Because She Caught Her Sleeping With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Choose Your Life Partner Because You Want To Please Society”-ibidunni by easyboss1(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Ibidunni Ighodalo, Ex Beauty Queen and wife of the General Overseer of Trinity House Ministries, Ituah Ighodalo shared her experience on making the right choice in marriage.

Mrs Ighodalo focused on women as she advised them to choose a man that will lead them to God instead of one that can satisfy all of their desires.

She shared her experience of how her husband then had little compared to other men around her but he never gave up on her until she said yes.

Mrs Ibidunni Ighodalo wrote on her Instagram page:

“A lifetime choice!!!!

When I was single I had a choice to choose between pleasing society or choosing a man I knew was leading me to God; they were worlds apart. To your friends and society, their expectations of your choice looks so good, well packaged and perfect for you yet the one you know will lead you to God is probably driving the oldest car amongst them, O Lord Ituah’s car was ����‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️, as an ex-beauty queen, I used to ask myself kai Lord what will people say, I had the most handsome, comfortable friends on my case �� any one of them was ‘seemingly’ a perfect match, we would look absolutely perfect together hmmm….. on the other hand was Ituah who did not quite ‘fit’ into that ‘perfect’ societal mould….. CONFUSION!!!���

I looked within and truly, apart from me running away from being a Pastor’s wife, I knew this man was the best choice for me, even days I asked him not to come look for me again, Ituah sent me prayers every morning, never gave up on me until I said yes!!! He shamelessly persisted ���� and till date apart from us praying together, he lays hands on my head every morning to pray for me … The way Ituah loves me ���, he is my king � the peace I have is priceless…. he did one thing right – he led me to God from day one genuinely….

You have to be honest with yourself, no one is going to live with you, don’t choose your life partner because you want to please society choose him/her because he/she leads you to God and your values align….. #Choice #GodlySpouse #RightFit #InwardVsOutward #DontFallForSocietalPressure #LikeMinds #SameValues #SameBeliefs #ChooseRight #ImProudOfYourDecision”
https://dailyfamily.ng/dont-choose-your-life-partner-because-you-want-to-please-society-ibidunni-ighodalo/

Re: “don’t Choose Your Life Partner Because You Want To Please Society”-ibidunni by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Yea, true......but what about the pressure from all angles?

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sex Doll / Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls, Home Service Also Available / Mistakes In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.