Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? (818 Views)

I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2018
No insult please, just want to hear from You all... Thanks.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by daryoor(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2018
marriage is being stuck with coke.
so ull still want to taste fanta, sprite ,viju, alomo, red wine.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2018
daryoor:
marriage is being stuck with coke.

so ull still want to taste fanta, sprite ,viju, alomo, red wine.
lol, in this situation that you want to taste fanta, sprite etc, why can't you change your coke to fanta... For example in marriage you have been eating white rice and you want jollof or fried rice, you can easily do that you self instead of going out to get...Just saying ooo
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by GraGra247(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2018
For men, I can answer a capital "No". Men are born with a strong desire for sexual variety and adventure.

So his deep love for his wife doesn't always prevent loveless sexual lust for women that have strong sex appeal.

So it takes real descipline and knowledge to refrain and sometimes a man succumbs to the act. In such cases, It's wrongly assumed its because he doesn't love his wife.

I'm also not disputing cases where cheating occurs where love never existed or has died in the marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2018
GraGra247:
For men, I can answer a capital "No". Men are born with a strong desire for sexual variety and adventure.

So his deep love for his wife doesn't always prevent loveless sexual lust for women that have strong sex appeal.

So it takes real descipline and knowledge to refrain and sometimes a man succumbs to the act. In such cases, It's wrongly assumed its because he doesn't love his wife.

I'm also not disputing cases where cheating occurs where love never existed or has died in the marriage.
nice one, what you are trying to say now is that, no matter how much love a man gat for his wife , there's possibility that he will still cheat?
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by ozodigboo(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2018
this is the reason society prefers men to cheat than women.
1. a married man will love his wife, but go to a hotel with a girl he doesn't love, they hv sex....he comes back to his loving wife and continues loving her. end of story. nobody gets hurt
WOMEN ARE DIFFÈRENT
2. a married woman will love the husband, goes to a hotel with a man she doesn't love, they hv sex.....she develops feelings and begins to love. they continue sex.ing. she falls more deeply with the guy and she begins to hate her husband. problem start.
how does the story end ?
either she kills the husband to free herself or she gets a divorce.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by GraGra247(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2018
tosins:
nice one, what you are trying to say now is that, no matter how much love a man gat for his wife , there's possibility that he will still cheat?

There's possibility that he'll be sexually attracted to physically endowed women sometimes though not always.

He's attracted doesn't always mean he'll give in to cheating. Disciplined ones still find strength to refrain.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by ednut1(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2018
ozodigboo:
this is the reason society prefers men to cheat than women.
1. a married man will love his wife, but go to a hotel with a girl he doesn't love, they hv sex....he comes back to his loving wife and continues loving her. end of story. nobody gets hurt
WOMEN ARE DIFFÈRENT
2. a married woman will love the husband, goes to a hotel with a man she doesn't love, they hv sex.....she develops feelings and begins to love. they continue sex.ing. she falls more deeply with the guy and she begins to hate her husband. problem start.
how does the story end ?
either she kills the husband to free herself or she gets a divorce.
number is trash women now fuk without any emotions. Some now have 3-4 guys servicing dem. So can we infer dey love dem all
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by LessNoise: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2018
There's no easy answer to this..I'm not ready to break the guy code here tongue
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2018
LessNoise:
There's no easy answer to this..I'm not ready to break the guy code here tongue
lolz,not breaking anyone code, just let us learn from you.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2018
ednut1:
number is trash women now fuk without any emotions. Some now have 3-4 guys servicing dem. So can we infer dey love dem all
Hmmmm, o deep gaan
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2018
But I think if you really love your partner you wouldn't wanna lie to her, talk less of having sex with someone else outside , if sexually he or she is good, I think there should be a way you can help each other.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by daryoor(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2018
tosins:
lol, in this situation that you want to taste fanta, sprite etc, why can't you change your coke to fanta... For example in marriage you have been eating white rice and you want jollof or fried rice, you can easily do that you self instead of going out to get...Just saying ooo

i was talking about variety, you could marry a slim beautiful woman (fanta).

once a while you will waant to do a girl with big a$$, big b00bs, it could be bow leg u want to taste, church girl, igbo girl, e.t.c
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by daryoor(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2018
tosins:
But I think if you really love your partner you wouldn't wanna lie to her, talk less of having sex with someone else outside , if sexually he or she is good, I think there should be a way you can help each other.

u soundedike something you someone girlfriend will be repeating over and over when you are trying to make up after she catxhes u cheating.

u are a guy and u soundinh like this. your partner can mean the world to you and youll still cheat. contrarily its not thesame for women.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Buy 50,000 Nigerian emails

Download 5,000 free samples here https://www.nairaland.com/4294732/download-5000-free-nigerian-emails
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2018
daryoor:

i was talking about variety, you could marry a slim beautiful woman (fanta).

once a while you will waant to do a girl with big a$$, big b00bs, it could be bow leg u want to taste, church girl, igbo girl, e.t.c
you are very funny bro, but why not go for your choice and stick to her instead of you wanna try others
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2018
daryoor:

u soundedike something you someone girlfriend will be repeating over and over when you are trying to make up after she catxhes u cheating.

u are a guy and u soundinh like this. your partner can mean the world to you and youll still cheat. contrarily its not thesame for women.
Hmmmmmm,
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Buy 50,000 Nigerian emails

Download 5,000 free samples here https://www.nairaland.com/4294732/download-5000-free-nigerian-emails
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Still waiting for more comments

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Gives Birth Inside Plane En Route New York / Facebook Lady Expresses Her Love For Male Sex Doll / 10 Valentine Gifts To Shower Your Girlfriend That Will Automatically Make Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.