Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] (8623 Views)

Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] / I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] / THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
My haters and fans have been requesting I create a food thread. I didn't want to do it, but you know, a lot of people are depressed at home and want who to vent their frustrations on, so I have decided to be their punching bag to ease their stress.

While I was done eating this afternoon, I decided to take a blurry picture of the rubbish I ate. It's beans with plantain, garri with milk and groundnut, and catfish peppersoup.

This evening, two female friends are coming to fry chicken. They'll be the ones to kíll the innocent fowl. If my haters or fans want to know how it went down, let me know.

Oh, those two girls are endowed and beautiful. If you want them, let me know too. Please, only serious men who are ready to settle down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
You again?, What is this?cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Who are those girls, are they on nairaland? Mention their username

1 Like

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lol
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
ilegendd, how many rounds will you go today? cheesy
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Thugnificent(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lol
grin
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Adeniran90: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mula
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Madibah(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Damn
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by donbachi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Someone's future.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:
ilegendd, how many rounds will you go today? cheesy

None. I'm not that type of person. I set boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

grin
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ladies, I need your suggestion. Should I buy the fowl myself or wait till they come and send them to go buy it? Best answer gets 1k card.

1 Like

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Ladies, I need your suggestion. Should I buy the fowl myself or wait till they come and send them to go buy it? Best answer gets 1k card.
I be a guy, so nothing concern me here grin
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by TAGM(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

...but buy the fowl before naa, make you no come look like ju mangrin

1 Like

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by TAGM(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:
Go together
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

Drop your number and get 1k card. You have 10 minutes to redeem it or it will expire.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Aimerosa25(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Buy it your self,you will pick a good size and get value for your money.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your number and get 1k card. You have 10 minutes to redeem it or it will expire.
09********* — Airtel smiley
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

...but buy the fowl before naa, make you no come look like ju mangrin

I have gone past that stage of looking like a Jew man. Even when I'm wrong, I do it with confidence. Being in control is what matters, not the process — the outcome. Las las, chicken will be fried and that is the major outcome.

Zzor, drop your number and get 2k card. It expires after 20 minutes of dropping this comment.

4 Likes

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

I have gone past that stage of looking like a Jew man. Even when I'm wrong, I do it with confidence. Being in control is what matters, not the process — the outcome. Las las, chicken will be fried and that is the major outcome.

Zzor, drop your number and get 2k card. It expires after 20 minutes of dropping this comment.

Na so!, Being in control is what matters cheesy
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Samps(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
My haters and fans have been requesting I create a food thread. I didn't want to do it, but you know, a lot of people are depressed at home and want who to vent their frustrations on, so I have decided to be their punching bag to ease their stress.

While I was done eating this afternoon, I decided to take a blurry picture of the rubbish I ate. It's beans with plantain, garri with milk and groundnut, and catfish peppersoup.

This evening, two female friends are coming to fry chicken. They'll be the ones to kíll the innocent fowl. If my haters or fans want to know how it went down, let me know.

Oh, those two girls are endowed and beautiful. If you want them, let me know too. Please, only serious men who are ready to settle down.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

I have gotten the 1k card, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Samps(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Do division of labour. Since they'll do the killing,you do the buying
iLegendd:

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samps:
Do division of labour. Since they'll do the killing,you do the buying

That sounds cool. I'll head to the market now.

1 Like

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by LegendAnselm: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
gee i got the best ansa...

wait untill they came before u buy the fowl. it makes u remain in control
just relaxed and feel okay
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
you don't need to worry yourself, just relax and let them do everything... Let them do the buying, cooking and everything else grin
Then they go serve you later
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by James4bright(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Buy it yourself. You get to choose what's suitable for you at the best price. Lol
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
LegendAnselm:
gee i got the best ansa...

wait untill they came before u buy the fowl. it makes u remain in control

just relaxed and feel okay

I noticed people don't really understand what being in control is. It's not about forming big man or subjecting women to slavery. It's about doing whatever you can do as long as you like it and you're not impressing anyone while NEVER letting anyone dictate for you or take you for granted for your kindness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by James4bright(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Keep us updated too. Lol
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by CallMeAthena(f): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Don't they have those that kill fowls in your market?You can buy and give them to kill,let the ladies do the cooking.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Silasloaded(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
I suggest you give them the money to buy it themselves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / Poem - 10 Love Lesson / Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.