Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station (15067 Views)

Should I Change The Car Tyres As Advised ? / I Need A Car Hire Service Preferably A Bus From Okota To Ajah / Tesla Voluntarily Recalls 123,000 Model S Evs Over Faulty Steering Bolts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by bigplayerz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Check my own findings
madgoat:

Forget that thing.... Them no see the guy records and hence coming on twitter to try and lull him out.���

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by morbeta(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
He will be in bigger trouble without Driving licence.
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Alhajipaulo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
nerodenero:
His name, address and all vital information is tied to the plate number that's if the car belongs to him. No escape route again, surrender jejely grin grin grin and if the car isn't his, he should do the surrendering on behalf of the owner grin grin.

Thank God the man survived but Ajah Police will suck him dry.
what if his lawyer said. His car was stolen that day.

1 Like

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by nerodenero: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
The next question is did he report to the Police? If no, wahala, if yes, time frame will be checked from when the car was claimed to have been stolen and location(point of robbery) to when it was reported. Whichever way, yawa plus wahala don gas for the matter and police no get joy because kudi must be made.
Alhajipaulo:
what if his lawyer said. His car was stolen that day.
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by madgoat(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
bigplayerz:
Check my own findings

Forget that thing. Fake registration can be done. grin
Make them go find the guy for house grin
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by bigplayerz(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
All this means is that its not fake it was duely registered following due process with LASG MVAA
madgoat:

Forget that thing. Fake registration can be done. grin
Make them go find the guy for house grin
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by blackboy2star(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
One of the reason why we need Data in this country. With the plate number alone they'll be able to know the person name and address.
which way my country cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Malcolmsweet: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
maballack:
my brother its 956 and nit 656,
pleaee how can one run this type of search..
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Bizzyliss(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
If Na me be the guy I for go make report say my car was snatched at gun point immediately I hit and run, so it will look like it was the snatcher that dis the shit but then I for don go park am for another location den flee
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by gulfer: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2018
maballack:
my brother its 956 and nit 656,
Ya, my bad.....error corrected

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does A Keke Napep Cost? / 10 Most Dangerous Place To Drive In The World, Lagos Makes The List / Racer Controls 196mph Nissan GT-R Using Playstation 4 Gamepad From An Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.