Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 (28327 Views)

NASS Halts Planned Hike In Electricity Tariffs / NERC Suspends Increase In Electricity Tariff Till July / IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by joystickextend1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Before nko

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by UncleJudax(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thescienceprof:
Na lie
Is this Fashola? angry
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
A real sh*t hole country
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by caseclosed147(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
IF I SLAP YOU EHH. YOU GO KNOW NAH NUMBER ONE WE SUPPOSED DEY. BUHARI SELF.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by pol23: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Buhari is working,Nigeria is moving backward.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by ruggedtimi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
nigeria is no1...thats because yemen is at war is an excuse for dem.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by datfreshdoc(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
We don f*ck-up, so we allow Yemen pass Us grin #buharilization

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MrImole: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nigeria is as cursed as hell fire....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by adedayourt(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Na for this kind bad news Nig dey carry First

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by innocential3032(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Na wa ooo, they always deprive us our position.ojoro naim dem do,nigeria suppose dey number one. Wer our minister of power fashion abi fashola cum n see ur report card ooo

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by amunkita(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
If 9ja is 2nd, wondering the kind of darkness the 1st(yemen) would be experiencing....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by GavelSlam: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by biggy26: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
We need to go back to d old national anthem....'Nigeria we hail thee....'

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by naijapips04: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
We only beat Yemen because they are at war .

Enjoy your. Change

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by superlanny(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Original lie, well na them know, me I dey get light steady, God bless Buhari
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by GavelSlam: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Utter rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by pawesome(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
And they cant just help it buh cheat us.. number one spot is ours

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cc Gavelslam abi na GaveIslam come and see your improved electricity supply that is visible to the blind...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by GavelSlam: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:
Cc Gavelslam abi na GaveIslam come and see your improved electricity supply that is visible to the blind...

Look up.
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by judedwriter(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
We are second shocked in the WORLD!
Never knew power situation was so backward in this land...
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by ceejay80s(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
lasisi69:
Mehn !!! GHANA is not even on the list... But, I dey get light my side sha
and na we dey borrow ghana light
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ofcourse Nigerians knew this already. We live in the dark and when you do you don't need to be told you don't have electricity.

Frankly, there isn't any world ranking that Nigeria does not make it worst, or among the worst, in the list. Our country is a sad reality of how corruption and tribalism/ethnicism can destroy a nation.

If only the young people knew that it is only they that can fix Nigeria and not people Buhari's age. But sadly, it is precisely old men Buhari's age that the young people are looking up to lead the country out of this hell-hole.

Ethnicity and corruption has eaten so deep that nothing good can come out of the country. Ethnicity and tribalism has destroyed the Nigerian youth, to the extent of not even knowing when their interests are not being served.

I gave up on Nigeria long ago and I also pray I am NOT born a Nigerian in my next life. It's hell here men.....

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by FakoMaybach1: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Fashola should resign honorably, (even though there is no honor in failure)

Buhari is breaking all negative records, first man to take Nigeria into recession twice and blame predecessors, na Buhari

Second worst power supply in the world Buhari
Takes cows more than human life ...Buhari

Can it get worse than this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by SalamRushdie: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
deco22:
Atleast we were second this time...

In the worst police force ranking,we were number one so I guess we should be even happy that we carry second na.

Dont forget yemen is first just because they are in a bitter civil / regional war where the saudis have bombed all their critical infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by mbos: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=pemoney post=64282524]at list we still better another country [/qu

YEMEN IS IN A FULL BLOWN WAR WITH SAUDI ARABIA/

THATS WHY

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by SalamRushdie: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
Utter rubbish.

Keep decieving yourself because of 30k okay

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by khalids: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
How do our leaders feel when they hear stuff like this, don't they feel any shame at all.......Also how do they feel when they tell us that light is improving and yet they are ranked at the bottom, so where is this improvement.........Men they have failed us totally
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by GavelSlam: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Keep decieving yourself because of 30k okay

You know I've been very patient with you.

The stats are there from a reliable source not some muddy Twitter account.

For your information i earn more than 60k daily much as I am loathe to admit it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Look up.

That crap you posted is useless here...
The one posted is veey authentic and its on almost all the popular blogs already. I even saw it on Instablog9ja yesterday already. So where did you get your own from ooo and how come this one hasn't been reported like the other?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Look up.

The one posted is very authentic and its on almost all the popular blogs already. I even saw it on Instablog9ja yesterday already. So where did you get your own from ooo and how come this one hasn't been reported like the other?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by GavelSlam: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

The one posted is veey authentic and its on almost all the popular blogs already. I even saw it on Instablog9ja yesterday already. So where did you get your own from ooo and how come this one hasn't been reported like the other?

Of course bad news is what people prefer.

Find the source of the Naija blogs and you would see it is a Twitter account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / 2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.