Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 (28326 Views)

NASS Halts Planned Hike In Electricity Tariffs / NERC Suspends Increase In Electricity Tariff Till July / IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Keep decieving yourself because of 30k okay

Lol... Awon ti Npower cheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
I think they should just join Nigeria and Yemen together because if any country can be worse than Nigeria in this area, that is sad . . . . A shame of a nation, how can there be no electricity in this day and age, as a matter of fact, all developed nations should disallow any Nigerian officials from entering their nation because of their dark and evil mind . . . It takes evil mind to allow people live in darkness and yet the people fighting for the fools called leaders

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by arabbunkum: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mr Rocket Science will soon come out to dish out cooked figures to counter this publication.
Bloody liars in govt!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by AdeniyiA(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
We should sue the country that displaced us from number one... angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
I was surprised to learnt that Aso Rock had been powered with generator sets, yet president Buhari's shitholes are insulting us how they are trying their best.

If uncle Donald Trump call Nigeria SHITHOLES and supreme leader of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu call Nigeria the ZOO, zombies will start complaining for being called SHITHOLES and ZOO.

Zombies lying how power supply is improving in this current shitholes administration.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Of course bad news is what people prefer.

Find the source of the Naija blogs and you would see it is a Twitter account.

Lol... oga go and sit down.
Most people know the truth already.
Most parts of the country lacks good electricity supply. Maybe you should do some traveling to find out things yourself...
Well sha e no concern me, cos my own area has steady elecricity even before foolhari became president...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by iceprinxy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
mehn!!, this is cheating. How can we be in 2nd place
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by anibirelawal(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
otabuko:
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari. Nothing is working under Buhari. Nothing will work under Buhari. Nothing will ever work under Buhari.

The red card movement.

lol....This one work na, na 2nd position we dey by next year,we go carry 1st...what a good student(country).

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by SalamRushdie: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

You know I've been very patient with you.

The stats are there from a reliable source not some muddy Twitter account.

For your information i earn more than 60k daily much as I am loathe to admit it.

The Average power supply per day in this country is less than 3 hours and if you believe there is any other country with much mores worse statistics then its a pity .. Nigeria actually has worse power supply than Yemen because Yemen had most of its critical power infrastructure knocked out by Saudi led warplanes if not the wont even be as worse of as Nigeria. For your information the spectator index is not just a twitter account but a concise aggregation of the Worlds Bank Human development index which measures quality of life on earth. So Spectator index is only broadcast quick grasp briefs of the well researched and documented HDIR

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by marksleek25: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ethiopia?! Better light than Nigeria?! Chineke!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by galileeteo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....kikikikikikikikikikiki.. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
xreal:
Our political leaders wouldn't be happy with Yemen taking the first position.

Our APC leaders right now...

[img]https://media1./images/3fe2a6db3b340d8a5060f18d2672f898/tenor.gif?itemid=4280413[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Apollux(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
harlems02:
Why do they have to cheat us in everything? Nigeria should be at the number ONE spot.
Yemen would not have been in the 1st place if not for the war going on there. Realistically, Nigeria remains the worst country in terms of electricity.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by GavelSlam: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol... oga go and sit down.
Most people know the truth already.
Most parts of the country lacks good electricity supply. Maybe you should do some traveling to find out things yourself...
Well sha e no concern me, cos my own area has steady elecricity even before foolhari became president...

I have given a source far more reliable than a Twitter account.

You can as well do a little research on this forum looking for most people's reaction to the improved power supply.

Oby Ezekwesili gave testimony to this.

TCN also gave their statistics.

You however would stick to an anonymous Twitter account as it appeals to your sentiments.

By the way, aren't you meant to be in USA?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by david888: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
otabuko:
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari. Nothing is working under Buhari. Nothing will work under Buhari. Nothing will ever work under Buhari.

The red card movement.
Right Notting is Really working under Buhari which is True,But it wasn't also working under Jonathan
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by marksleek25: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ethiopia?! Better light than Nigeria?! Chineke!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by GavelSlam: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The Average power supply per day in this country is less than 3 hours and if you believe there is any other country with much mores worse statistics then its a pity .. Nigeria actually has worse power supply than Yemen because Yemen had most of its critical power infrastructure knocked out by Saudi led warplanes if not the wont even be as worse of as Nigeria. For your information the spectator index is not just a twitter account but a concise aggregation of the Worlds Bank Human development index which measures quality of life on earth. So Spectator index is only broadcast quick grasp briefs of the well researched and documented HDIR

Provide a link to their site since you are so confident in their undertakings.

Please ensure you provide something we can all agree upon like educational prowess or internet penetration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MARKone(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Issa s#it hole

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Lawrenzium2k3(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
harlems02:
Why do they have to cheat us in everything? Nigeria should be at the number ONE spot.
Ure right jare with dis present epileptic power supply... How can one man be given three ministries and U want to perform.... Is never done anywhere in the world. May God help us. APC!
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by FODA(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Referee has robbed us again,we supposed carry ist.
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Some Nigerians will still hail the government because their area is lucky to have some steady hours of electricity. If I'm the only man in my community or neighbourhood that can eat 2-3 good meal a day or enjoy steady power be it special line from DISCO or my generator, inverter or solar, truth is I'm still poor & can't be comfortable in that environment. This explain for one example why our politicians/business men (with the billions & trillions they posses) can't live in peace with the people without very expensive armed security men around them everywhere plus their toilet.

We got here because of greed and loss of values. Once you make it you don't care what happens to others.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by eagleeye2: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jonathan is the weak and ineffectual buffoon president. We needed change and we got Buhari the iron bender.
Abet this change must continue in 2019.
Sai Baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Snow02: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
at least we are top 2 in something all thanks to Buhari
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by ogundeleai(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
While no Nigerian will dispute the findings, what they did not tell us is our position interms of estimated billing which amounted to exploitation
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by dust144(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Even our first, they will still rob us. Why will they say we are second? Eh we are first joooor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Snow02: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
AdeniyiA:
We should sue the country that displaced us from number one... angry
for real I think they did us ojoro
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by entrepreneurmic: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
ominilongest:
Congrat...second spot on the world chart...we're moving forward..back ward never tongue....
I LOVE THE COMEDY PART OF NIGERIA, YOU ALWAYS SEE SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT BEFORE GOING TO BED. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by mosesjida(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
which kind 2nd worst...we re d worst joor..wen someone cannot charge phone in peace...#buhari=disasters

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Onliie(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Who else came here to check the worst country
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by bejeria101(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Zombies isnt worth celebrating? Oga daura has achieved another campaign promise!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

I have given a source far more reliable than a Twitter account.

You can as well do a little research on this forum looking for most people's reaction to the improved power supply.

Oby Ezekwesili gave testimony to this.

TCN also gave their statistics.

You however would stick to an anonymous Twitter account as it appeals to your sentiments.

By the way, aren't you meant to be in USA?

Lol... Oh yea was in the US for just 6months last year 2017. Early January to kate June precisely. Just here to sort some things before running back
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
If Nigeria can solve this electricity problem, our country will be more developed and better because there will be improved economic efficiency and higher productivity.

It will also attract foreign investors and more companies will be built, cost of production will also be reduced.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by dsocioemmy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
And in 2014, Fashola said we should vote out pdp to have steady power supply

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / 2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.