Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 (28323 Views)

NASS Halts Planned Hike In Electricity Tariffs / NERC Suspends Increase In Electricity Tariff Till July / IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Follygunners: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
raf2angel:
The only way to have constant power supply is to vote out PDP...

Actually, KILL all Politicians!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by AngelicBeing: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Republic of Shithole... We dey represent wella
Gbam, Nigeria is a useless country grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
harlems02:
Why do they have to cheat us in everything? Nigeria should be at the number ONE spot.
ogbeni you aren't far from the thruth o.
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Olatara(f): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
FakoMaybach1:
Fashola should resign honorably, (even though there is no honor in failure)

Buhari is breaking all negative records, first man to take Nigeria into recession twice and blame predecessors, na Buhari

Second worst power supply in the world Buhari
Takes cows more than human life ...Buhari

Can it get worse than this?
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
See how the BMC zombies avoided this thread like the Egyptian plague
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by itsmeurLady(f): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
xreal:
Our political leaders wouldn't be happy with Yemen taking the first position.

Our APC leaders right now...

[img]https://media1./images/3fe2a6db3b340d8a5060f18d2672f898/tenor.gif?itemid=4280413[/img]

Y u so mean grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by sammieking2017(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chai Nigeria that distributes power supply for Algeria came below the list what a useless country indeed
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by lakesider(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
why allow pasting of false news in Nairaland a time will come when fake news site will not gain view again . where will Seun be ?
And for your the OP , Nigerians are not daft

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_electricity_consumption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by cybriz82(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yes ooo meanwhile German power producers are poised to pay customers to use electricity this ... struggle to keep the balance between how much energy people are using.
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by mceze(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

You know I've been very patient with you.

The stats are there from a reliable source not some muddy Twitter account.

For your information i earn more than 60k daily much as I am loathe to admit it.

Pls, show me the way..
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by nkemjacob2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nigeria is a shitholes country
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by lakesider(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
cybriz82:
Yes ooo meanwhile German power producers are poised to pay customers to use electricity this ... struggle to keep the balance between how much energy people are using.
I live in Germany , that news is fake .
90% of the news we listen to daily are false .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by lakesider(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
cybriz82:
I live in Germany , that news is fake .
90% of the news we listen to daily are false .
The press , including Nairaland are only interested in making money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Doyin2(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
All those blaming Buhari/Fashola,need urgent psychriatic attention!

Regular power that we could not achieve in 16years,they are ecpecting a 2yr plus govt to deliver.

However only a blind person will not appreciate that Nigeria is still better off than before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Smarkie: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
the way this country dey carry first in every negative things is amazing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by mceze(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Doyin2:
All those blaming Buhari/Fashola,need urgent psychriatic attention!

Regular power that we could not achieve in 16years,they are ecpecting a 2yr plus govt to deliver.

However only a blind person will not appreciate that Nigeria is still better off than before.

Are you madt? Which country is still better off than before? Do they need eternity to fix it..It doesn't take much time to know a government that is serious..You are a disgrace to humanity!
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Chijohn42k(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
solochris:
Stories like this don't bother me anymore cuz I know nothing good will ever come from that old man over there
u think say only the old man fit do am,who are those importing industrial Generator.even if Prophet dey DAT sit,cabals go dey sabotage ur effort.because, if light dey dem no go make money.
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by fajob: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari and bad record is like 5&6

Really?

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by davillian(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
harlems02:
Why do they have to cheat us in everything? Nigeria should be at the number ONE spot.
I swear down we are suppose to be number 1
Yemen took 1st because of the war there
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by olamariamjonez(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Very paining and painful.
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by brojoshua: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
That is even o good position, I hope corruption will not sink Nigeria into negative position like minus ten
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by BigIyanga: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
I had warned some ignorant but drunk-in-partisan patriotism folks to stop comparing Naija with Venezuela as result of oil crash and civil unrest in that country. A dam in Venezual generates about 15k MW while the whole Naija is celebrating 5K MW for170m folks
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by MistaBabz: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
What a shame! When we are supplying other countries with electricity. Naija I hail thee
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by ghost3040: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
At least we better pass Yemen for number 1 spot... embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by zoedew: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Restructuring into Regional system of government best. Those who want to roam about with cattle have never had a need for electricity and can have their own Region! Ogogoro drinkers can also have a Region where they do no work but share oil money shooting guns all over. Owambe patrons will do well to have their own Region as well. Let every Region be!
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by redsun(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
It is a very primitive country where cognitive ability is quantified by how religious or how politically devious you are. Completely devoid of not so common common sense.

It is a mad system
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by Nathdoug(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
amunkita:
If 9ja is 2nd, wondering the kind of darkness the 1st(yemen) would be experiencing....
my brother nor be lie oo...I even think am just now sef
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by deebrownneymar: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Though I really hate Nigeria I don't think this is true
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by skallion7(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
whn u have a President Buhari in aso rock wah do u xpect
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by skallion7(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
deebrownneymar:
Though I really hate Nigeria I don't think this is true
FOR REAL
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by skallion7(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
nkemjacob2:
Nigeria is a shitholes country
And u live in the shithole
Re: Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 by franudi: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Fasholaaaaaaa! minister for darkness. Time for practical not theory. It is now more than 2years What is wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 / Osinbajo Visits NYSC Camp In Bakura Town (Photos) / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.