Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Wow, 83-year-old Virgin Finds Love, Marries 90-year-old Father Of 10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow, 83-year-old Virgin Finds Love, Marries 90-year-old Father Of 10 (393 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, 83-year-old Virgin Finds Love, Marries 90-year-old Father Of 10 by Govatomic(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wow, 83-year-old virgin finds love, marries 90-year-old father of 10

Wetin life will not bring. Here is another weird news from us. It is all about a 83 year old virgin. Please let me ask before I continue, can you believe such. Either you believe or not it is real as she finds her love.

A 83 year old woman finds love with a 90-year-old father of 10, known as Rwakaikara, as they exchanged their vows at St. James Cathedral, Kigorobya, Hoima District of Uganda.

Although Mr. Rwakaikara has 10 children and 40 grandchildren from his first (late) wife, his new wife Naom has never married before and doctors have confirmed she was still a first class virgin at 83 as of 24th December 2017.

Until her marriage, Naom was world’s oldest female virgin and has been receiving a lot of money from well-wishers to support he
The officiating minister, Bishop Kyamanywa, told the congregation that it is never too late when one follows the leading of God.

He also thanked the couple for waiting for their special day, UgandaBlizz reports.

He said the couple has challenged the young generation to also follow the way of God, stating that so far in his pastoral work, he has never wed a couple of this age and that this has been a blessing to him.
The pastor also said that
“It’s my first time since I started work as Bishop to wed an old virgin woman as Naom. This is amazing and the world will read and learn a lot about you,” he said.

Can any lady in this our generation still wait with their virginity intact. I doubt it, base on logistics.

Also read- Guys Don’t Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (See This Picture & Spot The Difference)
http://www.teamwhatt.com/2018/01/guys-dont-be-fooled-by-filtered-pics.html

Re: Wow, 83-year-old Virgin Finds Love, Marries 90-year-old Father Of 10 by BlackDBagba: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Re: Wow, 83-year-old Virgin Finds Love, Marries 90-year-old Father Of 10 by midolian(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
of what use is an old virgin biko? grin
Re: Wow, 83-year-old Virgin Finds Love, Marries 90-year-old Father Of 10 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
how is it a crime undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow, 83-year-old Virgin Finds Love, Marries 90-year-old Father Of 10 by goestohell: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Men, after keeping that "kpekus" intact for 83 years, the hymen go hard like cement grin

(1) (Reply)

( Episode 1) The Devil You Know Novelvibes / She Was Told She Can Never Get Pregnant But Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Please Help A Confuse Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.