Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank (19889 Views)

Meet The World's Fastest Shed That Is Powered By Audi Rs4's 450HP Engine / This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car / Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by tutudesz: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2018
ba7man:
You suppose go back to Top gear sef.

I want to see the danfo that will follow me to drag road in this..... perfect for Nigerian roads.

If I'm ever going to cross the Sahara desert to Libya, this is what I must be driving. cool
Top Gear is very dry!!
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by aiir2303(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
godofuck231:
Mount this with 2 automatic target seeking GE electric gatling mini and me with an mgl revolving greenaid luncher with high explosive rounds,multiply by 20 of these and see Boko Haram in pains, oh boy am already having an erection

Plus heat seeking missiles, infra red and thermal vision.....I've cum already �
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by holluwai(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2018
The police in Brazil have something like this, not sure it’s exactly this one thou.
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by ba7man(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2018
tutudesz:

Top Gear is very dry!!
The new ones I'm sure you mean, not with the Clarkson, Hammond and May trio.
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by tutudesz: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2018
ba7man:
The new ones I'm sure you mean, not with the Clarkson, Hammond and May trio.
Yeah the new one! The new hosts think they are very funny with their dry jokes.

1 Like

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by godofuck231: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2018
aiir2303:

Plus heat seeking missiles, infra red and thermal vision.....I've cum already �
u Hot bastard, you wan spoil the Abuna?
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by aiir2303(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2018
godofuck231:
u Hot bastard, you wan spoil the Abuna?
No be my fault sir. That package with the listed accessories are outta this world
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by webngnews: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2018
Gud
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Jaydenjohnson(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2018
frankise:
Issa rubbish, waste of money.

things people say when they can't afford something.... just talk say u no get the balary

1 Like

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by godofuck231: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2018
aiir2303:

No be my fault sir. That package with the listed accessories are outta this world
during the of the operations in Mali a defence contractor was employed and they came with their own Autovaz apc the armouring and armament on that thing singlehandedly claimed the lives of over 4 -500 insurgents in Mali, set on automatic mode, anything moving within 2000 yards designated flatline, anything resisting more than 30 rounds gets a sebot insindiary slap round. The vehicle itself hunts targets firing anything balistic
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by aiir2303(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
godofuck231:
during the of the operations in Mali a defence contractor was employed and they came with their own Autovaz apc the armouring and armament on that thing singlehandedly claimed the lives of over 4 -500 insurgents in Mali, set on automatic mode, anything moving within 2000 yards designated flatline, anything resisting more than 30 rounds gets a sebot insindiary slap round. The vehicle itself hunts targets firing anything balistic

Damn! The NA needs like a hundred of these beauties,50 at least
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Wow ..there are alotvof things happening in this world while I am still battling poor power supply under the repressive regime Nigeria has seen
how did the "regime" repress u. Just say u r equally lazy to fix the power problem
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by SalamRushdie: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how did the "regime" repress u. Just say u r equally lazy to fix the power problem

How am i supposed to fix the power situation apart from running gen morning till night ..
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

How am i supposed to fix the power situation apart from running gen morning till night ..
gada investors or consumers and buy big Gen (gas turbine) for either residential or commercial or go Solar
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
lonelydora:
which Nigerian road this one wan pass without damaging it?
road going, means rubber tracks. Read, comprehend, google
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kobicove:
Amazing...never knew a tank could move so fast
it's small and light. But you can YouTube videos of main battle tanks drifting
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by godofuck231: 6:15am On Jan 24, 2018
aiir2303:

Damn! The NA needs like a hundred of these beauties,50 at least
special forces, QRF and task force divs
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by greenmonk: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Crazy post by a looney.
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
greenmonk:

Crazy post by a looney.
simple question you can not answer.
your fada is the looney
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by greenmonk: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
simple question you can not answer.
your fada is the looney
If you post whatever you like be prepared to like what you're replied.
If draconian laws, policies and insensitivity to the populace are not repressive then tell me what is.
I wonder what your father really is if his offspring is like this.
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
greenmonk:

If you post whatever you like be prepared to like what you're replied.
If draconian laws, policies and insensitivity to the populace are not repressive then tell me what is.
I wonder what your father really is if his offspring is like this.
simple question you cannot still answer
how did you pass exams and interviews
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by tck2000(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Machine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment / AMG Is 50 Years Old! Here Are Some Early AMG Cars. / The All New 2019 Bmw M5 Competition Has Emerged From The Woodwork. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.