Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Last Time I Did It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Last Time I Did It (1127 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Time I Did It by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2018
I met jumoke during my Nysc, her apartment wasn't really far from mine and she was a lovely cook. I was always visiting her because it was sure I was gonna eat. As a struggling Corp member you guys should not blame me, man must survive

never visualized having sex with her, because she was a strict church girl who didn't even permit the use of vulgar words. I always know if I might end of sleeping with someone or not, but this time I didnt even picture her in that way. I was ready to be friendzoned as long as it came with food. There was also some motivation to go to church which I didn't mind cos I had backslide and finally happy someone was helping me fix my relationship with baba upstairs.

I spent time with her, cos I loved the innocence I perceived from her, I even scolded myself when my mind wanders of and Imagine her having sex. I saw her as a virgin, flawless no blemish. But then this fateful day came, we were in our usual discussion discovering more things about ourselves when she asked me the shocking question
"are you a virgin?"

I was taken aback as I didn't expect such from my new angel. I smiled and posed my innocent pity face. She asked again. I said maybe or maybe not. I kept things vague because I didn't want to lie and also didn't want to be judged unfairly by her. Right from that moment I concluded she's was a Virgin who was curious about sex and I felt it was so cute.

It was a regular Sunday evening, I and Jumoke had gone to church together in the morning and I had to retire to my apartment to iron some clothes for the week, it was 6pm and I was hungry, I barely had foodstuff at home so I headed to my benefactor's home when I got there she gave me an incredibly long hug which wasn't unusual but normally we never went beyond the hug.
So she told me how she has been feeling alone since I left in the afternoon, I told her I was sorry that I didn't know she needed my company for conversation as usual. So I ate her dish as usual, gist we with her till about 9pm as I was about to leave, she asked me to sleep over, it wasn't the first time she asked but I said no, (I can't stand the torture of sleeping with a girl and not even cuddling at least) then she offered to follow me to my place. I couldn't refuse her request so she followed me wearing only her nightie.

ENOUGH OF THE BORING GIST NOW THE Main ACTION
>>>>

We got to my place and I still didn't have the faintest Idea she wanted to bang me, so with my church mind I played her a movie on my laptop. I saw boredom all over her face and I asked her what she felt like doing. She said cuddle. So I held her in form of holy cuddle. Lol my joystick didn't even rise because I still believed I was cuddling an angel. Until she whispered in to my ears.
"do you always expect the girl to make the first move"

My Jonny stood up...(more updates soon)

Please your likes and comments means a lot to me..

4 Likes

Re: The Last Time I Did It by Lorechino(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: The Last Time I Did It by Authoreety: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Is dis for real or u jst wana crack some joke
Re: The Last Time I Did It by kevwe10(f): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2018
abeg update more,weather real or friction I wanna read.
Re: The Last Time I Did It by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Authoreety:
Is dis for real or u jst wana crack some joke

It's real
Re: The Last Time I Did It by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2018
You are very good at writing please update I want to read more.
Re: The Last Time I Did It by Timajohn(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Kontinue
Re: The Last Time I Did It by princepaul20(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2018
nice one continue
Re: The Last Time I Did It by samtinx(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin Finally,i've read something better than "Sex doll" up'an'dan,Op fire down

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Did It by Cowbuoy: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2018
kevwe10:
abeg update more,weather real or friction I wanna read.

Na wetin go dey always sweet you be that...

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Did It by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2018
Immediately she whispered into my ears, I knew what I had to do. I was Hot, in fact I hadn't had sex in a while. I was full. But I still wasn't expecting sex.

I thought we were only going to kiss and smoosh. I made my may to her mouth and started kissing her, she responded and wrapped her arms around me. I could feel her nipples between her nightie. I had only shorts on. I was getting bored of lip locking when she got up and pulled her nightie revealing her firm boobs. I was shocked and excited. My dick took over my mental function, I wasn't reasoning again.

I didn't wait for her permission as I started sucking on the nipples and playing with the other. I was still scared to go below and finger her. Then the next she did was pull her panties like she knew what I was thinking.

I immediately pulled my shorts, who was I not to. I dipped two fingers into her honey pot and heard her grasp for air.
Her honeypot wasn't what I expected it to be, it was extremely wet and not tight.

My joystick grew even larger and without thinking I tried to fix it In her. Then she said
"wait, do you have condom?"

(More comments guys and likes... More updates soon.

I'm Hot again)

3 Likes

Re: The Last Time I Did It by datfreshdoc(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:
I met jumoke during my Nysc, her apartment wasn't really far from mine and she was a lovely cook. I was always visiting her because it was sure I was gonna eat. As a struggling Corp member you guys should not blame me, man must survive

never visualized having sex with her, because she was a strict church girl who didn't even permit the use of vulgar words. I always know if I might end of sleeping with someone or not, but this time I didnt even picture her in that way. I was ready to be friendzoned as long as it came with food. There was also some motivation to go to church which I didn't mind cos I had backslide and finally happy someone was helping me fix my relationship with baba upstairs.

I spent time with her, cos I loved the innocence I perceived from her, I even scolded myself when my mind wanders of and Imagine her having sex. I saw her as a virgin, flawless no blemish. But then this fateful day came, we were in our usual discussion discovering more things about ourselves when she asked me the shocking question
"are you a virgin?"

I was taken aback as I didn't expect such from my new angel. I smiled and posed my innocent pity face. She asked again. I said maybe or maybe not. I kept things vague because I didn't want to lie and also didn't want to be judged unfairly by her. Right from that moment I concluded she's was a Virgin who was curious about sex and I felt it was so cute.

It was a regular Sunday evening, I and Jumoke had gone to church together in the morning and I had to retire to my apartment to iron some clothes for the week, it was 6pm and I was hungry, I barely had foodstuff at home so I headed to my benefactor's home when I got there she gave me an incredibly long hug which wasn't unusual but normally we never went beyond the hug.
So she told me how she has been feeling alone since I left in the afternoon, I told her I was sorry that I didn't know she needed my company for conversation as usual. So I ate her dish as usual, gist we with her till about 9pm as I was about to leave, she asked me to sleep over, it wasn't the first time she asked but I said no, (I can't stand the torture of sleeping with a girl and not even cuddling at least) then she offered to follow me to my place. I couldn't refuse her request so she followed me wearing only her nightie.

ENOUGH OF THE BORING GIST NOW THE Main ACTION
>>>>

We got to my place and I still didn't have the faintest Idea she wanted to bang me, so with my church mind I played her a movie on my laptop. I saw boredom all over her face and I asked her what she felt like doing. She said cuddle. So I held her in form of holy cuddle. Lol my joystick didn't even rise because I still believed I was cuddling an angel. Until she whispered in to my ears.
"do you always expect the girl to make the first move"

My Jonny stood up...(more updates soon)

Please your likes and comments means a lot to me..

Werey on fleek... grin
Re: The Last Time I Did It by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2018
........ Of course I had condom, lot of em. Different brands self. I reached under my bed where I kept them for easy access. I took the most expensive.

She slid onto me and pushed me lying on my back, she sat on me and started riding me. I just sat back and enjoyed the momentum.
She pulled my hands on her boobs as I fondled. She grind me hard and rode like a fast horse.

Moaning and whining with her eyes closed.
She rode me for few minutes and I turned her and climbed on top of her. I started thrusting into her going as fast I could. She was yelling telling me not to stop.we played for about 30 minutes before we stopped.

We did it a few more times before morning, trying different styles.

Morning came and the guilt was overwhelming....

THE END
Re: The Last Time I Did It by GhettoHustler007(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Damn.. If It's Real Shah Guy U messed up
A little "No Girl I Love So Much And We Don't Wanna Offend GOD Let's Chill Remember You've Always Wanted To Have A Healthy Relationship Right?? Okay Let's Read Some Bible Chapters"

#Word

1 Like

Re: The Last Time I Did It by ultimate77(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
GhettoHustler007:
Damn.. If It's Real Shah Guy U messed up
A little "No Girl I Love So Much And We Don't Wanna Offend GOD Let's Chill Remember You've Always Wanted To Have A Healthy Relationship Right?? Okay Let's Read Some Bible Chapters"

#Word
You mean the guy that has the act preoccupied in his mind already
Re: The Last Time I Did It by GhettoHustler007(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
ultimate77:

You mean the guy that has the act preoccupied in his mind already

Apparently he didn't change
Cause

She brought him more Closer to GOD
More Like he was a child of GOD, So he could have said some sense into her head.. She was tempted

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: I bleeped Hot Ghananian Boss To Keep My Job / "Is Sex Before Marriage Truly Wrong?" - See What Ladies Are Saying / My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.