Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise (1128 Views)

My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by ariesbull: 5:54am On Jul 28, 2018
I ASKED A GIRL FOR A RELATIONSHIP
AND SHE ACCEPTED WITH ONE
CONDITION THAT WE WILL NOT HAVE
SEX THAT SHE MADE A VOW WITH GODTHAT HER VIRGINITY IS MEANT FOR HERHUSBAND, I ACCEPTED HER CONDITION WITH ALL OF MY HEART. I AM A BELIEVER OF NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE

BUT I GAVE HER MY OWN CONDITION THAT I WILL NEVER SPEND KOBO ON HER BCOZ I MADE A VOW TO GOD THAT I WILL NEVER SPEND MY MONEY ON ANY GIRLEXCEPT MY WIFE,SHE NOW SAYS THAT I AM A VERY WICKED MAN, PLEASE AM I WICKED IN THIS MATTER YES OR NO ?

PLEASE MY PEOPLE HOW CAN I BE WICKED? SHE IS NOT PICKING MY CALLS

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2018
She’s a lunatic
Re: My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by Homeboiy: 6:09am On Jul 28, 2018
I will tell you the truth bro
Your very very wicked

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 28, 2018
So this can really happen

Read something like this in the jokes section once.

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 28, 2018
I'm in full support, since it's now trade by barter.

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by Dami12345: 6:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Bro, don't do like that naw...
Don't tell her first, the girl na scammer, once you get there you go see say na rape story dey there.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by nwakibe: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2018
My man, U b correct guy. No pre-marital sex, No pre-marital spending.

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by ariesbull: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2018
nwakibe:
My man, U b correct guy. No pre-marital sex, No pre-marital spending.

Thank you for that....since that day the girl has been behaving funny and I am worried
Re: My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by sparog(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2018
By their fruit we shall know them

Unserious girls that want but can't give

There's no love without giving

You give and I give

No jokes

grin

1 Like

Re: My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise by Biglittlelois(f): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2018
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Men Can Last Longer In Bed / Guys Please Give This Ukwu Or Ikebe One Name...... / So Queenbelle Is A Guy? And A 17 Year Old Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.