Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Couples Are Scared Of Having Sex During Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Couples Are Scared Of Having Sex During Pregnancy (715 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Couples Are Scared Of Having Sex During Pregnancy by Paula2018(f): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Sex during pregnancy is not something everyone is quite comfortable with for varying reasons.
A recent survey found that one in six couples abstains from having sex during the entire nine months of pregnancy.
Some couples have their sex life pretty much active until the baby gets an eviction notice at the end of the 9 months journey.

But a whole lot of others give a red card to sex once they see the double lines on the pregnancy strips.

A new survey by Channel Mum revealed that the number of parents who desist from having sex during pregnancy is higher than we ever imagined.

From the survey, it was gathered that many couples were avoiding sex during pregnancy for fear that the baby might get hurt during the process.

Most of the respondents agreed that it was plain wrong to have sex while a baby is on the way.
Women from the study agreed that they had the best sex at around four months, but just two months later, at the point of the sixth month, 57 per cent had stopped getting intimate altogether.
Actually, the major reason couples desist from having sex during pregnancy is because of how pregnant women feel during those days.
Eight out of 10 mums who responded to the survey stated that they only felt attractive for a teeny period at the full 42 weeks, which of course is hardly surprising when you factor in tiredness, nausea and a changing body.

On the plus side, 65% of dads said they found their other half more beautiful than ever while pregnant.
According to Psychologist and relationship expert, Emma Kenny: “Anything which changes your life and your body changes the way you deal with sex – and pregnancy does both.

“For some women, they revel in their curvier body and their sex drive goes through the roof. But others are anxious about hurting their unborn child, insecure about their blooming body or stressed about the impending pressures of motherhood, and this means they find it far harder to maintain a normal connection with their partner and have sex.

Read more from source:
Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/why-couples-are-scared-of-having-sex-during-pregnancy

Virgin For Sale! 18-Year-Old Girl Auctions Virginity... Wanna Bid??
https://dailynaija.com/post/virgin-for-sale-18-year-old-girl-auctions-virginity-wanna-bid
Re: Why Couples Are Scared Of Having Sex During Pregnancy by purem(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2018
After a sex doll the best sex u can ever had is with a pregnant woman undecided
Re: Why Couples Are Scared Of Having Sex During Pregnancy by abokibuhari: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2018
purem:
After a sex doll the best sex u can ever had is with a pregnant woman undecided

When you no they pay school fees complete the teach you incomplete English cry
Re: Why Couples Are Scared Of Having Sex During Pregnancy by purem(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2018
abokibuhari:

Ewo! nairalanders kom an see somsin shocked

See who is trying to correct me sad

I can't even comprehend if it's pidgin he's tryna speak.

Bro deris nothing wrong with my English.

Infact u deserve dis........

Re: Why Couples Are Scared Of Having Sex During Pregnancy by KingCassy(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2018
abokibuhari:

Lolzzz savagery!! But your English no be here oo

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Why Couples Are Scared Of Having Sex During Pregnancy by abokibuhari: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2018
purem:

Ewo! nairalanders kom an see somsin shocked

See who is trying to correct me sad

I can't even comprehend if it's pidgin he's tryna speak.

Bro deris nothing wrong with my English.

Infact u deserve dis........
grin
Re: Why Couples Are Scared Of Having Sex During Pregnancy by donstan18: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Men are scared to fvck a pregnant woman to avoid his dick being grabbed by the baby.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Sex Doll Available Soon / Guys Read This Before Knacking That Girl / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" – Beautiful Lady Says. Men Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.