Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Fairly Used Sex Doll Available Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fairly Used Sex Doll Available Soon (708 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Sex Doll Available Soon by Lloydfather(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Since the news of sex doll hit the internet, I noticed that some people were not happy about the cost of the new dolls. I took it upon myself as a patriot to see how I can help this people so that they will not feel left behind.

From the middle of this year 2018 TOKUNBO (Fairly Used) sex doll LONDON and AMERICA used will be available at alaba int'l mkt just for #20,000. We will also have factory rejects sex doll available. For just #50,000.
For those of u that felt its only made for the rich there is hope on the way.

1 Like

Re: Fairly Used Sex Doll Available Soon by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
I just wish the word sex doll can be banned or censored on nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Finally!! Stephanie Otobo Confesses. / If She Propose To You Will You Accept? / 5 Reasons Men Are Poor In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.