Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week (979 Views)

Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, It's G'Iyaz.

I really need your help to win this thing. It's a big plus to my music if I win It. It's going to give me exposure. And it's just one click away from being a reality.

Please, all you need do is go on the site via this link:
http://soundcity.tv/exclusive/soundcityunderground10/

Wait till the site loads completely. Then scroll up to the nominated Artistes.

You will see my name "G'Iyaz"

Click on G'Iyaz and that's it. You've voted.

Please guys, help me win this. I'd really appreciate.

Vote and copy the link on this post and share on your whatsapp and other social media platforms.

Most importantly, vote. Do not ignore. Thank you.

Link again:

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by xreal: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2018
GIYAZZ:
Hey guys, It's G'Iyaz.

I really need your help to win this thing. It's a big plus to my music if I win It. It's going to give me exposure. And it's just one click away from being a reality.

Vote and copy the link on this post and share on your whatsapp and other social media platforms.

Link again:

OK. Will do that now.
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2018
xreal:

OK. Will do that now.
Thanks, man. God bless you.
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2018
Hope you go remember us in paradise, love ur music.
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2018
ceejayx:
Hope you go remember us in paradise, love ur music.
Lol. Sure I will.

Thanks for loving my music. And do vote. wink

1 Like

Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by richythePH(f): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2018
just done that fam

you have to buy me a sex doll though as a form of appreciation undecided

#WithSexDollWeStand

Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2018
GIYAZZ:
Lol. Sure I will.

Thanks for loving my music. And do vote. wink
I gat u bro
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by chrisley(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Giyazz ma hommie I've been stalking your page and rap battles

You've been dope since inception.. love your profound lyrical prowess and thats the consciousness of hiphop

Kip it up and you gon reach the heights
Much love broda.. we gat u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2018
GIYAZZ:
Hey guys, It's G'Iyaz.

Link again:

Done wink

1 Like

Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2018
richythePH:
just done that fam

you have to buy me a sex doll though as a form of appreciation undecided

#WithSexDollWeStand
Lol.800k no be here o

But I go try.

1 Like

Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2018
ceejayx:

I gat u bro
Thanks,man.
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2018
chrisley:
Giyazz ma hommie av been stalkin ur page n rap battles

Uv been dope since inception.. love ur insightful lyrical prowress n dats de consciousness of hiphop
Kip it up n u gon reach de heights

Much love broda.. we gat u
Ahhhh! God bless you, bro. Thanks.
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2018
victorakpabome:

Done wink
Big thanks.
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Lalasticlala

Please let's get this on the front-page. I'm currently on 10% and losing. Let's do this for Nairalander Artistes and put it on the front-page so I can get multiple votes. Please Lalalsticlala
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by Epositive(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Done! I've always admired the brain behind your lyrics. You're Dope, keep it up man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Epositive:
Done! I've always admired the brain behind your lyrics. You're Dope, keep it up man!
Wow! Thank you, man. God bless!

Cc: Lalasticlala front-page please cry
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2018
If everyone who views this thread can vote, I would win this thing easily. Even without front-page. Please, guys. Try not to ignore. Vote please.

Vote via the link below. Click the link and wait for the site to load completely then scroll up and vote "G'Iyaz" on the list of nominated Artistes.

See link: http://soundcity.tv/exclusive/soundcityunderground10/
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by ken2baba(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Done

Dope song

I liked yours, does it mean I have voted?
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by GIYAZZ(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2018
ken2baba:
Done

Dope song

I liked yours, does it mean I have voted?
No. Click on the link and wait for the site to load completely then scroll to the top of the site. You will see a list of Artists nominated. You will see my name "G'Iyaz"

Click on it and that's how you vote. Thank you.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by ken2baba(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
GIYAZZ:
No. Click on the link and wait for the site to load completely then scroll to the top of the site. You will see a list of Artists nominated. You will see my name "G'Iyaz"

Click on it and that's how you vote. Thank you.

Cc: Lalasticlala
ok
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by ChyOmaa(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Voted cool
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by LordeCalifornia: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
GIYAZZ:
Thanks, man. God bless you.
"No worry" still remains one of my favorite tracks.

Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
I have known Giyaz for long and he is such a raw talent.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 ,seun

Abeg make we push this thread to the promise land make Giyaz win and share money to landers
Re: Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week by sinaj(f): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Done!

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Things Happening In L Nigerian Night Clubs / . / NoFap Community (made For Blacks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.