Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew (32324 Views)

See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew / 10 Facts About Volkswagen Beetle You Probably Never Knew / Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by sebali: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why bullet proof.... Is the lord not supposed to be his protector?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by jericco1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
interesting indeed.
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by JewelRegi(f): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
enigmagu1:
no official name ..... let me give it a name... mercedes p350.... p stands for pope

ok, so 350 stands for?
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Amadaz(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:
Dear friend,you're catholic,that's fine but have you ever wondered why the 10 commandment in the catholic bible is way different from those of other bibles?
Have you wondered what happened to the second and fourth commandment in the catholic bible?
Please compare the Catholic bible with any other bible and decide for yourself if Mary is still alive or dead and is in the grave awaiting the second coming of her lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
see me see wahala this ☀ afternoon, I can't come and go and be arguing about something that is off the topic. Biko when I have my lunch u can come let's argue a bit, not now that I'm yet to. Is that clear

4 Likes

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by madgoat(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:
Dear friend,you're catholic,that's fine but have you ever wondered why the 10 commandment in the catholic bible is way different from those of other bibles?
Have you wondered what happened to the second and fourth commandment in the catholic bible?
Please compare the Catholic bible with any other bible and decide for yourself if Mary is still alive or dead and is in the grave awaiting the second coming of her lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

You speak such rubbish. How i wish you knew the history of Christianity and not just remain ignorant of facts. Are u aware the HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH compiled the bible you all use today? And are u aware that protestants decided to remove some books from the bible and also translated the bible to suit their preachings?
Stop speaking ignorantly if u knw nothing about the history of Christianity

9 Likes

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Funnyguy83: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
madgoat:

You speak such rubbish. How i wish you knew the history of Christianity and not just remain ignorant of facts. Are u aware the HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH compiled the bible you all use today? And are u aware that protestants decided to remove some books from the bible and also translated the bible to suit their preachings?
you get time o !
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by enigmagu1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
JewelRegi:

ok, so 350 stands for?
nothing ooo
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
When I saw Pope Mobile I thought the thread was about his mobile phones and numbers mtcheeeeeew
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Pilate2016(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:
Is this all?

1 Like

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Aldebaran(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
Innoson should be allowed to produce their own popemobile. After all we have catholics in Nigeria and Africa
True talk cheesy grin
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Aldebaran(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Weighing 5tons. Are you kidding me? ∆

Yes 5 tons,bulletproof cars are always heavy
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aldebaran:

angry

∆ whao! ∆
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aldebaran:

angry

∆ whao! ∆
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Easy5265: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:
Baseless....the 10 Commandment is the same across all Bibles

1 Like

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by MeezPat(f): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:
shaaarrrrrraaapppp the 10 commandments is same everywhere including that of catholics you pentecostals need to be free......#freethesheeple

6 Likes

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by cursedAbiola(f): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
tstx:
Of all the popes, Pope Francis is the best.... and i think our Nigerian pastors can learn a lot from him...

See my Signature
I prefer St pope John Paul II then Pope Emeritus Benedict xvi
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Fourwinds: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:
your ignorance get blocus..

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by hadow(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
madgoat:

you are saying gibberish please make time and read the 95 theses of martin Luther and please read about the Spanish Inquisition
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
owoeye2:
Pope John Paul visited the guy that tried to assassinate him Mehmet Ali Ağca in prison. He eventually converted to Christianity. Now that is called religion of peace.

If only I can like this more than once.

1 Like

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
hadow:

you are saying gibberish please make time and read the 95 theses of martin Luther and please read about the Spanish Inquisition

Don't be stupid - stupid people die. angry

Don't quote me!
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by fajob: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
wow. thats cool though

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by NaijaNonny: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:
you are so ignorant and lack biblical knowledge,you not shut up instead.people like you are the reason ignorance is sold around..
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by MrSkot(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:

AWARD OF THE MOST CLUELESS POST OF THE DECADE GOES TO THIS ONE
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by HeyCorleone(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:

This is a load of bullshit.

Please before we post stuff on Nairaland and other online forums, we should be sure of our facts and claims and not just allow unnecessary emotion take over sane reasoning.
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by HeyCorleone(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
hadow:

Obviously you do not understand what the 95 Theses of Martin Luther were all about. You even have zero idea of the Spanish Inquisition.
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by madgoat(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
hadow:

Rubbish... Try to know your facts and be less ignorant

1 Like

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Kaycee9242(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=mathmatica post=64308526]Dear friend,you're catholic,that's fine but have you ever wondered why the 10 commandment in the catholic bible is way different from those of other bibles?

What is dis goat talking about? Aside d fact dt he is talking off point he is still not making sense
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
mathmatica:

make ur point
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by nonye6194: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
tstx:
Of all the popes, Pope Francis is the best.... and i think our Nigerian pastors can learn a lot from him...

See my Signature

not trying to argue with your opinion but check this out :

Pope John Paul visited the guy that tried to assassinate him Mehmet Ali Ağca in prison. He eventually converted to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by mathmatica: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
madgoat:

My dear friend,I understand why you're so pained.I would have done same or even worse.Accusing ones religious believes is enough ground for issues(most of the wars man has fought is because of religious)
But
I beg you dear friend,take time to google about the dark age,Catholic history,reason for the first crusade and difference between Catholic bible and King James Bible.....Do it without sentiments but for knowledge sake.After all,our creator gave us brain to reason ,not to hear and accept without reason(some may call it faith,but true faith has experiencial reasons)
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by mathmatica: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
anthonyuncle:

make ur point
My point is that although millions may believe the Catholic teaching,the Catholic Church is masterpiece or a system of false religion(of which most Protestant churches are also part of) which our saviour(Jesus Christ) predicted would be controlling the world before his second coming,the Catholic Church is the woman on scarlet cloth in the book of revelation,that sits on a beast(beast represents kingdom,while a pure, virtues woman represents the true church which comprises of any bible believing church)
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by mathmatica: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Kaycee9242 post=64321312][/quote]Was hoping to create a situation where we can compare and contrast if our religious beliefs are biblical or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is This Car Called 'Big For Nothing'? / Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road / This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.