Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew (32322 Views)

See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew / 10 Facts About Volkswagen Beetle You Probably Never Knew / Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by mathmatica: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

This is a load of bullshit.

Please before we post stuff on Nairaland and other online forums, we should be sure of our facts and claims and not just allow unnecessary emotion take over sane reasoning.
Dear friend ,Take time to consider these point raised,hopefully,you might have reasons to question your religious beliefs,and consider doing something about it.
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by mathmatica: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fourwinds:
your ignorance get blocus..
At what point do you think I am ignorant about?
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by Fourwinds: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
mathmatica:
At what point do you think I am ignorant about?
do you have a Catholic Bible? if yes ,forward the ten commandments there and also forward the one you said is in your Pentecostal Bible and let's compare...
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by madgoat(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
mathmatica:
My dear friend,I understand why you're so pained.I would have done same or even worse.Accusing ones religious believes is enough ground for issues(most of the wars man has fought is because of religious)
But
I beg you dear friend,take time to google about the dark age,Catholic history,reason for the first crusade and difference between Catholic bible and King James Bible.....Do it without sentiments but for knowledge sake.After all,our creator gave us brain to reason ,not to hear and accept without reason(some may call it faith,but true faith has experiencial reasons)

I also understand why you exhibit so much ignorance and blindness. Google what you have posted above and have a discerning brain so that you will understand.
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by suremanpatriot: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Vatican city always city bliss
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by hadow(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Obviously you do not understand what the 95 Theses of Martin Luther were all about. You even have zero idea of the Spanish Inquisition.

really so are you ignorant of the fact that folks were killed during the Spanish Inquisition because they refused Catholicism and its doctrines and how countless Christians were killed during those times and for the 95 theses it is obvious you haven't read it please take time to
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by mathmatica: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
madgoat:

I also understand why you exhibit so much ignorance and blindness. Google what you have posted above and have a discerning brain so that you will understand.
Thats fine dear but when and if you in latter time in life ,choose to reexamine your religious beliefs,just know that it happened because someone is praying for you.
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by madgoat(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
mathmatica:
Thats fine dear but when and if you in latter time in life ,choose to reexamine your religious beliefs,just know that it happened because someone is praying for you.
I will surely be praying for you so that you can see the light. Its understandable that you are in darkness now due to your enforced teachings by your religious leaders and also your undiscerning mind. There's always light at the end of the tunnel so i believe you will one day come out of darkness and see the truth. Shalom!
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by HeyCorleone(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
hadow:

really so are you ignorant of the fact that folks were killed during the Spanish Inquisition because they refused Catholicism and its doctrines and how countless Christians were killed during those times and for the 95 theses it is obvious you haven't read it please take time to

Lol. You think Pentecostals would not kill folks for preaching against tithe today? Please. Things change. Even the Church has agreed that they were wrong. But I don't really blame them for what they did. You do not just change the status quo like that.. And they weren't all correct. Most of the heretics then were witches. Only a few made sense.
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by hadow(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol. You think Pentecostals would not kill folks for preaching against tithe today? Please. Things change. Even the Church has agreed that they were wrong. But I don't really blame them for what they did. You do not just change the status quo like that.. And they weren't all correct. Most of the heretics then were witches. Only a few made sense.

OK so u are justifying the killing of witches and do u know the number of Christians that were killed cos the didn't accept Catholicism. and for your first comment you don't use a part to judge the whole
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by HeyCorleone(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2018
hadow:

OK so u are justifying the killing of witches and do u know the number of Christians that were killed cos the didn't accept Catholicism. and for your first comment you don't use a part to judge the whole

I am not justifying the killings. But even the Church has admitted its wrongs and always doesn't forget to apologize for it. That's one reason why I like the Church. They always admit not to be perfect. Hell we have gay priests. What do we do? We don't deny it, but we send them off. We don't need that kind. Some time ago the Pope sent away an archbishop who was very extravagant. I'm sure if many of today's GOs were Catholic bishops, they'd have been sent away. Plus the Church is second to none when it comes to works of Charity. Let's be honest. The Catholic Church is the only church doing what Christ commanded.. But noooo. Y'all don't see that. All you people know how to do is say we worship Mary. Not that the people who say such rubbish have ever attended any one mass in their entire existence.

People just hate what they don't understand.

Some time last year a Pastor was accused of sleeping with one Stephanie lady. What did he do? Did he answer the case or try to refute it? No. Rather he used his authority to bamboozle people into believing he was innocent. What sort of nonsense is that? No one criticizes that man or his Church.

Freeze is asking Church leaders, especially the Pentecostal, to state their basis for receiving tithe. None has said anything meaningful apart from Monseigneur Osu who backed his up with biblical portions. What Pentecostal GOs did was for one to say God convinced him in his dream that tithing is compulsory, and for another one to say that those who don't tithe would be poor. Even for one Pentecostal leader to threaten Freeze with death. Imagine such nonsense. Okay you claim to have read Luther's 95 Theses, what did he say in the 90th one? These Pentecostal pastors are in grave error, but no one bothers with that. Everyone wants to crucify the Catholic Church.

Hypocrites.
Re: 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew by hadow(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I am not justifying the killings. But even the Church has admitted its wrongs and always doesn't forget to apologize for it. That's one reason why I like the Church. They always admit not to be perfect. Hell we have gay priests. What do we do? We don't deny it, but we send them off. We don't need that kind. Some time ago the Pope sent away an archbishop who was very extravagant. I'm sure if many of today's GOs were Catholic bishops, they'd have been sent away. Plus the Church is second to none when it comes to works of Charity. Let's be honest. The Catholic Church is the only church doing what Christ commanded.. But noooo. Y'all don't see that. All you people know how to do is say we worship Mary. Not that the people who say such rubbish have ever attended any one mass in their entire existence.

People just hate what they don't understand.

Some time last year a Pastor was accused of sleeping with one Stephanie lady. What did he do? Did he answer the case or try to refute it? No. Rather he used his authority to bamboozle people into believing he was innocent. What sort of nonsense is that? No one criticizes that man or his Church.

Freeze is asking Church leaders, especially the Pentecostal, to state their basis for receiving tithe. None has said anything meaningful apart from Monseigneur Osu who backed his up with biblical portions. What Pentecostal GOs did was for one to say God convinced him in his dream that tithing is compulsory, and for another one to say that those who don't tithe would be poor. Even for one Pentecostal leader to threaten Freeze with death. Imagine such nonsense. Okay you claim to have read Luther's 95 Theses, what did he say in the 90th one? These Pentecostal pastors are in grave error, but no one bothers with that. Everyone wants to crucify the Catholic Church.

Hypocrites.
90. To repress these very telling questions of the laymen by force, and not to solve them by telling the truth, is to expose the Church and the Pope to the enemy's ridicule and to make Christian people unhappy.

and also paying obeisance to Mary and the saints isn't the only problem people have against Catholicism.

1. calling a mere man your spiritual father when Christ was obviously against it - matt 23:19.

2. praying repetitively -- Matthew 6:7

3. praying using the rosary which started because Mary appeared to saint Dominic and many catholics like yourself might try to justify this by saying psalm 136 alternates the same line 26 times tho with different blessings. but it isn't 26 in a row as with the rosary and it is also a song not a prayer and like revelations 4:8 angels singing not men praying.

4. except in rare occasions and exclusive preserve to the leaders catholics aren't allowed to drink of the communion blood contrary to the bible.

PS I could keep going on and on and I don't get your reference to the 90th thesis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is This Car Called 'Big For Nothing'? / Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road / This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.