Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Please Advise! Can She Get Married To Her Former Toaster's Cousin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise! Can She Get Married To Her Former Toaster's Cousin? (528 Views)

Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise! Can She Get Married To Her Former Toaster's Cousin? by prettyaura: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
So My colleague at work and friend came into the office looking so worried and confused...she seems not to be very jovial and funny as she used to be, so as a concerned friend I walked to her desk to ask what the problem was, then she tabled the issue to me and then asked for my sincere advise
In her words: I had this toaster back then in my previous place of work...he was my boss and single as at then, he was very serious about dating me that all other bosses in my office then knew he was after me but I was never interested for once..he was caring and used to tell me I should feel free to report anyone that harasses me in the office to him...
Days went by, months went by and I was still not interested in him despite all his efforts because I could see he desperately wanted a serious relationship and if possible get married that same year we met..he usually request I come over to his house so we can get to know each besides our usual meetings in the office so one day, I gave in I was going to come visiting but on a note that he wouldn't do anything funny, he agreed and I went to his house during one of my free weekends,...it was all well and good , we were talking, gisting about his family and how much he would like to take me home to meet his parents, suddenly the conversation stopped and he tried to kiss me, infact succeeded in kissing my lips so I pushed him off and told him I wanted to leave..he begged me and offered to drop me off..
Another day came, this time , a public holiday, he told me a cousin of his was around and would like to meet me, in my mind alot of questions kept coming, I havent agreed to date this guy or is he planning anything funny ,he saw the look on my face then gave me a smile that it was not an indoor thing that we will just go to a nearby restaurant to sit down and relax with his cousin...something happened...immediately I saw his cousin, I liked him and couldn't stop laughing at his boring jokes...I kept giving his cousin this fact that am just a friend to his cousin and made sure I made it clear we weren't dating...so at the end of the meeting, his cousin asked me to please get him a friend of mine that's as beautiful as I am that he was looking for a wife...in my mind, I was happy to hear this knowing he is single..
Months went by but I still maintained a normal friendship with my boss/toaster at work so he could stop asking me out...after some months, I got a new/better job offer so I resigned from the job then took up the new job...shortly after I resigned, I heard my former boss/toaster was getting married..I was a bit confused because this was not up to 2mnths I left the job meaning I was not the only one he was asking out...I then made up my mind to go to his wedding knowing he was getting married to another colleague in the same job I resigned from in less than 2months...So I went to the wedding and surprisingly, I saw his cousin I met some few months ago...we got talking like we av known each for years, we exchanged numbers and since then we have been talking on phone..
Recently, he told me he likes me...even invited me over to his place but I told him when the times comes, I would visit...the issue is I don't know if it is just a plan by him and his cousin or he truly likes me like he said...I don't want to be a victim in this issue..I never dated his cousin...we were just friends...I don't know if I should start taking him serious or not because am not into any serious relationship..that's why am confused...so pls nairalanders its up to you now..she is a non-nairalander...how do you think I should advise my friend?
Re: Please Advise! Can She Get Married To Her Former Toaster's Cousin? by GhettoHustler007(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yeah.. Say Yes! As long as you're Happy with Him that's it.
Re: Please Advise! Can She Get Married To Her Former Toaster's Cousin? by IAMSASHY(f): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
No big deal, provided he is seriously serious,accept

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Should Never Do In A Healthy Relationship / Nigerian Police Officer Pictured Publicly Shopping For Lingerie / For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.