Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife (1760 Views)

Pls Advise-can My Friend Marry Her Late Sister’s Husband? / Can She Make A Good Wife / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please I need your advise
My Girl friend had a Child, I love her so much and I want to marry her, as a matter of fact, have gone to see her parents to take list for her Bride Price

We are Both from Delta State and the same LGA. I was transferred to Lagos State March of this Year, Have been in Lagos State since March while she has been in Delta State with her 4 Years old Daughter.

She came to visit me in Lagos on Monday Last week 10th of December 2019 and it is just 1 week and she is telling me she can't wait to go back she is Missing her Daughter.

I wasn't happy with that Statement she Made and have told her when she return to Delta state she shouldn't bother visiting me anymore.

Now my Question and the Help I want from you guys is this.

1. Can her baby bring conflict in our relationship/Marriage.

2. Will she love my Children if we start having babies

3. Should I quit the relationship.

Note: My mum love her so much
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
So she’s supposed to abandon her 4yewr old child because of a man filled with ego? Son, if u don’t keep quiet there I will slap u silly

17 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by dawnomike(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Your problem is that 'You don't have a problem'!!!

Let's tend to those that have real problems

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Romanoff(f): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
She has known her daughter longer than she has known you. If you are going to be competing with her daughter for attention, kindly leave the poor girl alone.

Because she's a single mother, she can't make a good wife?

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by MedicH: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Her daughter is a very important part of her and you must respect that. She already left the little girl to stay with an insensitive man like you for one week and you're not okay. It doesn't bother u how the little girl ia fairing and if she's well fed and taken care of. What kind of a man are you and i even blame the women that keep falling for men like ur type. This is unbelievable.

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Op, see how you take dey disgrace yourself for here. Shey, I warned you about posting this issue, but you no gree. You insisted!

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by faithfull18(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
Op, see how you take dey disgrace yourself for here. Shey, I warned you about posting this issue, but you no gree. You insisted!
Lol.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol.
Even though I enjoy bashing women and always supporting my fellow guys here, but in this case, Op was just being unreasonable and unmanly (sissy) sad

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Lonelypacifist6: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Are you for reals right now Wanna separate a mom and child you must be joking grin She's Gon love your kids if she's their mother, otherwise Don't even think of it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
That's the challenge that comes with dating a single mother/dad, try and adjust to create a balance. Shes particularly worried about her child because the child is a baby, by the time the child grows things will definitely get better. As for your third question, yes, she will love the kids you will have with her the way a mother loves her child. If you love her and her character is good, go ahead, if you are not convinced and her character is not okay, you can quit. A fiancee spends one week with you, and you think it's not enough? How about people who do courtship without spending several days......hmm.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Romanoff:
She has known her daughter longer than she has known you. If you are going to be competing with her daughter for attention, kindly leave the poor girl alone.

Because she's a single mother, she can't make a good wife?

Have known her even before she got pregnant. We've been good friends that was why I overlooked her having a child
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thank
LilMissFavvy:
That's the challenge that comes with dating a single mother/dad, try and adjust to create a balance. Shes particularly worried about her child because the child is a baby, by the time the child grows things will definitely get better. As for your third question, yes, she will love the kids you will have with her the way a mother loves her child. If you love her and her character is good, go ahead, if you are not convinced and her character is not okay, you can quit. A fiancee spends one week with you, and you think it's not enough? How about people who do courtship without spending several days......hmm.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
MedicH:
Her daughter is a very important part of her and you must respect that. She already left the little girl to stay with an insensitive man like you for one week and you're not okay. It doesn't bother u how the little girl ia fairing and if she's well fed and taken care of. What kind of a man are you and i even blame the women that keep falling for men like ur type. This is unbelievable.

The level we are is not a boyfriend n girlfriend stage. Have gone to take list of her bride price, so if am asking question or need advise here I didnt do anything wrong
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by frozen70(f): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2019
2papa:
My Girl friend had a Child, I love her so much and I want to marry her, as a matter of fact, have gone to see her parents to take list for her Bride Price

We are Both from Delta State and the same LGA. I was transferred to Lagos State March of this Year, Have been in Lagos State since March while she has been in Delta State with her 4 Years old Daughter.

She came to visit me in Lagos on Monday Last week 10th of December 2019 and it is just 1 week and she is telling me she can't wait to go back she is Missing her Daughter.

I wasn't happy with that Statement she Made and have told her when she return to Delta state she shouldn't bother visiting me anymore.

Until you get married to her, tgat child is her source of happiness and one of the reasons she us still living

If she birth any child for you, she will love the child also

Some women love children and pay attention to them

She is going to be a good wife and make a good home

But you have to let her know that you are not just marring her alone, you ate also adopting her daughter

Before then, don't be in a hurry, discuss your feelings and fears with her and also let her know that you won't tolerate her neglecting you in this union

Keep observing her because you can't really tell who a wom is until she brings out all her arsenals
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by luminouz(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2019
Mtchewwww...

undecided undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Dtruthspeaker: 3:03am On Dec 17, 2019
grin grin
Let us separate his penis from him, then we will advice him
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by DoubleEngine007: 3:31am On Dec 17, 2019
This op sef,you need deliverance ...
All relationship matters are now found on nairaland.. Can't people make decision for themselves in relationships without seeking public opinion anymore And majority of them are male,coming with one odd story or the other.. This thing dey vex me walahi....
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by MedicH: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2019
2papa:

The level we are is not a boyfriend n girlfriend stage. Have gone to take list of her bride price, so if am asking question or need advise here I didnt do anything wrong

When i was little my dad stays in lagos and my mum in jos. Then my dad wanted us to come over and stay for a while and he paid for flight ticket for the two of us and we flew from jos to lagos. Why cant you have the two of them come stay with you? How do you expect the woman to feel starting with you in ur house in lagos and not knowing the condition of her daughter in faraway delta? Why did you tell her that if she goes back to see her own daughter after ababdoning her for a week then she should never see u again which means you are calling off the engagements? My brother no be so. I fear for the child self she go don cry tire. Allow her to go see her pikin okay. If possible since una don enter another level let the two visit u. The pikin cannot come inbetween u both this is just mother's love.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by JERRY1925(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2019
2papa:

This questions should have been asked.. If the reverse were to be the case.
If she had agreed to stay for more than one week without her four years old child then this question would have made more sense.

Even staying for a week is an excellent score for her.

Be a man and next time invite both of them and she will stay for as long as you want.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by 24kmagic: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2019
Single mother wahala just too much. If she's not talking about her baby, she's talking about the baby daddy.

God knows I'm never going to have anything serious to do with a single mother. Except, of course, to cut my own share.

Let her go and meet the guy that impregnated her.

Cos me sef I know say if I give any girl belle, I no go abandon her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Allsingles: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2019
2papa:

In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.
Firstly, why do women become single mothers?
Some are DELIBERATE; some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.
If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.
Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.

Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/11/the-untold-life-of-single-mothers.html
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Both of you should sit down and discuss all issues...coz from research, most SM loves the child born out of wedlock or previous relationships more
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by nuelyoyo(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2019
So a lady came to visit you and spent one week, and you called it 'just'. Now you are angry she misses her four year old daughter?

You should be happy she is motherly in nature, the same way she cares about her daughter is the same way she will care about the childen both of you will have if you eventually get married.

Don't be selfish.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by DenreleDave(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
2papa:

Have known her even before she got pregnant. We've been good friends that was why I overlooked her having a child

Shut up jare.. Listen to corrections

How can u expect her to ignore that little baby of 4 years because of an immatured man like you.. It's unfair na.. Pity the shaid na

Go and sin no more
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by GeneralPula: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
2papa:

[/s]

I see no problem with a young woman missing her daughter. If you don’t want her, just leave her in peace and stop asking craaaaaap
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Why the insult, you don't know me and you are insulting me just because I needed advise
DenreleDave:

Shut up jare.. Listen to corrections

How can u expect her to ignore that little baby of 4 years because of an immatured man like you.. It's unfair na.. Pity the shaid na

Go and sin no more
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thank you very much. Have Apologized to her
Allsingles:

In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.
Firstly, why do women become single mothers?
Some are DELIBERATE; some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.
If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.
Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.

Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/11/the-untold-life-of-single-mothers.html
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
OK I will do that next time
JERRY1925:

This questions should have been asked.. If the reverse were to be the case.
If she had agreed to stay for more than one week without her four years old child then this question would have made more sense.

Even staying for a week is an excellent score for her.

Be a man and next time invite both of them and she will stay for as long as you want.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife by DenreleDave(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
2papa:
Why the insult, you don't know me and you are insulting me just because I needed advise

If u r truly matured as you claim, u shud think b4 posting on nairaland.. And wait, don't expect to post here and everyone gives u wat u like...

No bad blood...

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In The Military / I Now Have All The Things I Didnt Have When She Left... Learn From My Story / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.