Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (50433 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nyamex(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hope you get that much value in return if not more or else it's you who dog the grave that deep..
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by richythePH(f): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
HeWrites:

Never... Correct the typo

thanks fam would do that now

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by wizod(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Slay queens wit slain brain
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Donjazzy12(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:

If you're campaigning for the sex doll ting, carry your love and go grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
I love your image, I mean a doll version of you!
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Divay22(f): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Donjazzy12:

I love your image, I mean a doll version of you!
A doll version of me can never, will never surface grin grin grin
I know the government must be happy with the attention that has been taken away from them.... I'm sure for this past 3 to 4 days Buhari must have slept like a baby, because our youths are busy with sex doll and like a baby he'll continue to sleep..
See leaders and future of tomorrow angry angry angry

BBN would soon follow, oh what a relieve for them.

Odima
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by ELgordo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
All these small small pickin sef........ ovoko
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by farouk2much(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
and one day the guy will buy sex doll, and 4get about her
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Arushe23: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
She can always delete his face when he finally dumps her.....
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by ufuosman(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
because the guy get money, I pity her wen d guy no marry her
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by AlamienDagash(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2018
Still That Does Not Change The Fact That Sex Dolls Ain't No Humans
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Kobicove(m): 2:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Idiot!

What happens if they both break up tomorrow? undecided
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Permanent proof of temporary dic-k whipping.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Skmoda360(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2018
richythePH:
cheesy cheesy see this one cheesy

she go tattoo the face of guy wey go soon dump her for a sex doll for her body cheesy

some girls mever learn
this got me laughing.....hahahaahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.