Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

About The Sex Doll Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Sex Doll Things (555 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Sex Doll Things by dukeprince50: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
I wonder why this sex doll is breaking the internet, and some girls will be forming James Bond saying sex doll or no sex doll, them deh kampke.
If we don't stop this thing now that it has not gotten to something else, we will surely pay heavily for what will befall us. Girls should just know what most guys want in a relationship is just sex and nothing more, if you do not help preach against this sex dolls and keep thinking you still rock, it will be bad not only for the ladies but also for the guys. Some stupid girls will find pictures of male sex dolls on the net, just to do some payback like Pepper dem gang. The thing is male sex doll doesn't hurt the guys as much as it hurts the girl.
And for the guys, yes true it can help your sexual desires but can you take it to your parent like "mom I want to marry this silicon " this is Africa, we have morals. Girls please just bin humble for a month to talk against sex dolls won't make a man appreciate you less, yes they might think you are insecure, and the truth is you are insecure, 70% of men are cheat. trust me in the next ten years this dolls will come in cheaper prices, and even married men will get one.
A man doesn't care if he has a wife as long as he has kids with baby mama, but a woman is a woman if she's in a man's house. men got an edge here. so please just talk against it biko, you will help yourselves and us, I know some men will buy dozen sex dolls and still cheat on all of dem. we just need a celebrity to buy one and Nigerians will start buying and showing it off.
There is a big trouble ahead of us, this thing is a robot, the day it gets broken, it will be like "chucky" in real life.
sex doll is not the solution biko, some guys will buy 12 dolls and still cheat on all

calm down ladiez, you don't talk sense into men by insulting them, tell them the reason why it's bad for you girls and for them guys, if every girl form paparazzi like this, this sex doll will definitely reach every household, tell them you need them, the only thing is they should not see you as sex object, I hope the will get the message. if you rain insults why ur future and the future of everyone is at stake, you will be causing more harm than good
#IstandWithTheRealKpekus
Re: About The Sex Doll Things by princechurchill(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
If the Love Machine and vibrators are not causing wahala
Trust me sex doll will bring total peace of mind to a man
Re: About The Sex Doll Things by dukeprince50: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
princechurchill:
If the Love Machine and vibrators are not causing wahala
Trust me sex doll will bring total peace of mind to a man
our ladies deh form for us Buh deh really need us, no let this oyinbo deceive ona,
Re: About The Sex Doll Things by albacete(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Did it cause wahala when cucumber was in vogue?

What's the difference?
Re: About The Sex Doll Things by dukeprince50: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
albacete:
Did it cause wahala when cucumber was in vogue?

What's the difference?
lol, this is going to be troublesome.
girls are in danger
Re: About The Sex Doll Things by albacete(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
dukeprince50:
lol, this is going to be troublesome.
girls are in danger

They've been selling adult toys online since ages. Only difference is that this one comes in full body parts.
Re: About The Sex Doll Things by lenghtinny(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Money is the difference, the difference is money grin

The girls feel intimidated because they are about to lose their meal tickets to dolls... I saw two posts on FP about broke guys not being able to afford it. I don't know why these girls suddenly feel concerned about the broke guys they are always fond of yabbing angry...
It's just a smokescreen because the big men they are always chasing now has an option as they can easily afford these dolls. Considering the ratio of men to women, there are better days ahead for the so called broke guys cheesy
Re: About The Sex Doll Things by ObaKlaz: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Guys are so in for a good time! grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Satisfy His Sex Doll? (fun) / Meeting Each Other For The First Time... I Need ADVICE!!! / mn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.