Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them (4902 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by mcafeez: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2018
She posted this on her Fb wall "See bad market for we girls. Now guys will abandon ladies and go for dolls hmmm"

���Each of these sex dolls costs N900,000 each and a hotel in Germany has already started a sex doll brothel where you have sex with them at the rate of N40,000 per hour. Like seriously??

What are your thoughts on this??��

Angel Michael please come and blow the trumpet, we are tired.'

source http://www.9jamg.com/2018/01/lagos-big-girl-cossy-orjiakor-says-new.html

1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by HungerBAD: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Ohh boy

That last picture looks so damned real, and I know it will get censored soon.

No matter what, I think those that sleeps with Plastics actually need our prayers.

Still don't get why somebody would want to hump a plastic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by mcafeez: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 21, 2018
grin U suppose add viewers' discretion for the topic

I like d cameltoe, e dey puffy pass those flabby bushy forests weh dey exploit us financially and emotionally.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Ebije1(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I like d cameltoe, e dey puffy pass those flabby bushy forests weh dey exploit us financially and emotionally.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Maccarthy(m): 1:02am On Jan 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ohh boy

No matter what, I think those that sleeps with Plastics actually need our prayers.

African mentality, people like you need to live in the bush like the red indians.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by themonk(m): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ohh boy

I am not a very big fan of the sex doll thing but i know they dont need your prayers. This sex doll thing might not change alot but sex robots would be the last straw that breaks the camels back. And i believe sex robot will evolve from sex dolls.

Let me explain:

Many people do not even know why they have sex, they think orgasm is the only reason why sexual urge persists in their head, well that's false. There are three reasons why we always strive to get laid.

1) Orgasm: i do not need to explain this one, orgasm is pleasurable and people love pleasureable things.

2)Validation: Some people have sex because they need that psychological validation that the opposite sex really feel the are good enough to have sex with. You do not really notice this but that is what is going on inside your head. This is the reason why womanizers keep trying different girls, they always need that psychological validation from each of them. Womanizers would stick to the best vagina* if orgasm was what they needed.

3) Sense of victory: Ever wondered why the happiest sex is that which is given to you by a girl who has been refusing you advances for months. Thats the reason why, you are constantly stalking her because you need that sense of victory when you eventually get her laid.

Sex dolls will only fulfill the first reason people have sex. Just like prostitutes will only fulfil the first reason too and sometimes the second reason.

Sex robots on the other hand can fulfil all the needs, programs can be installed in the robots brain to simulate the behaviour of women from talking to you ( yes you can have a conversation with an AI capable robot), to resisting your initial sexual approaches, to telling you lovely things to hating you then loving you even to being confused about loving you or not as most women are (or men in the case of male sex robots). This would completely represent and replace the woman or man who is a sexual object. I am very sure these robots when they start existing will be more sexually flexible than most women and men and hence more desirable. Inside them would be installed with all forms and kinds of styles and all sweet words and all things you find sexually desirable.

The end of hoarding sex is near because like with every luxury, the price of sex robots will be in the pocket of the common man or woman someday. Remember cars were unaffordable for years and them boom! Everybody has it now.

This would actually make men more productive if the price crashes. Time spent on chasing women around would reduce and we would focus on tasks that pay the bills. It would also reduce rape I presume.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2018
What's the difference between Cossy and the dolls? No be same silicon? undecided

#westandwithsexdolls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Elparaiso(m): 1:15am On Jan 21, 2018
I really don't see any reason to be scared of these dolls. They should be to complement your sex life, not take over.
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by HungerBAD: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2018
themonk:

I am not a very big fan of the sex doll thing but i know they dont need your prayers. This sex doll thing might not change alot but sex robots would be the last straw that breaks the camels back. And i believe sex robot will evolve from sex dolls.

Let me explain:

Many people do not even know why they have sex, they thing orgasm is the only reason why sexual urge persists in their head, well that's false. There are three reasons why we always strive to get laid.

1) Orgasm: i do not need to explain this one, orgasm is pleasurable and people love pleasureable things.

2)Validation: Some people have sex because they need that psychological validation that the opposite sex really feel the are good enough to have sex with. You do mot really notice this but that is what is going on inside your head. This is the reason why womanizers keep trying different girls, they always need that psychological validation from each of them.

3) Sense of victory: Ever wondered why the happiest sex is that which is given to you by a girl who has been refusing you advances for months. Thats the reason why, you are constantly stalking her because you need that sense of victory when you eventually get her laid.

Sex dolls will only fulfill the first reason people have sex. Just like prostitutes will only fulfil the first reason too and sometimes the second reason.

Sex robots on the other hand can fulfil all the needs, programs can be installed in the robots brain to simulate the behaviour of women from talking to you ( yes you can have a conversation with an AI capable robot), to resisting your initial sexual approaches, to telling you lovely things to hating you then loving you even to being confused about loving you or not as most women are (or men in the case of male sex robots). The end of hoarding sex is near because like with every luxury, the price of sex robots will be in the pocket of the common man someday.

This would actually make men more productive if the price crashes. Time spent on chasing women around would reduce and we would focus on tasks that pay the bills. It would also reduce rape I presume.

Comments like yours gets my respect.

You make a very intelligent analysis. But the truth of the matter is that no matter how a machine,plastic,doll or whatever name we want to call it, is made with, it will and can never take the place of a real flesh,no matter whatever sensory detecting organ that is added to stimulate the real human.

That said.

I am a great believer in not sticking my nose in what happens in another man's bedroom,or whatever sexual orientation anybody has.

But there is something about sleeping with factory made Dolls, that just brings out a sense of bewilderment inside me.

There is something just wrong making love to Dolls.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by themonk(m): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2018
HungerBAD:

Comments like yours gets my respect.

You make a very intelligent analysis. But the truth of the matter is that no matter how a machine,plastic,doll or whatever name we want to call it, is made with, it will and can never take the place of a real flesh,no matter whatever sensory detecting organ that is added to stimulate the real human.

That said.

I am a great believer in not sticking my nose in what happens in another man's bedroom,or whatever sexual orientation anybody has.

But there is something about sleeping with factory made Dolls, that just brings out a sense of bewilderment inside me.

There is something just wrong making love to Dolls.

Every new invention feels wierd at first. I prefer we stick to human beings though but i cannot blame people who decide to sleep with dolls or have robots as sex mates. I really understand their position, its getting harder for the common man to get that psychological validation or sense of victory these days. Women are more drawn to rich people, rich people are more drawn to money, this creates an endless loop of chasing someone who is chasing someone else and that someone else is chasing something. Which kinda creates the need for a substitute for what you can’t get as much as you want.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by HungerBAD: 1:44am On Jan 21, 2018
themonk:

Every new invention feels wierd at first. I prefer we stick to human beings though but i cannot blame people who decide to sleep with dolls or have robots as sex mates. I really understand their position, its getting harder for the common man to get that psychological validation or sense of victory these days. Women are more drawn to rich people, rich people are more drawn to money, this creates an endless loop of chasing someone who is chasing someone else and that someone else is chasing something. Which kinda creates the need for a substitute for what you can’t get as much as you want.

A very intelligent analysis.

Salute.
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by GOFRONT(m): 3:54am On Jan 21, 2018
But i hope am Ok......because nowadayz every sexdoll Thread dey sweet me like the punnana of the sexdoll itself
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:58am On Jan 21, 2018
Lala Where Are You Na
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Your head dey there grin grin
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by dreamworld: 4:19am On Jan 21, 2018
themonk:

Let me explain:

Many people do not even know why they have sex, they think orgasm is the only reason why sexual urge persists in their head, well that's false. There are three reasons why we always strive to get laid.

2)Validation: Some people have sex because they need that psychological validation that the opposite sex really feel the are good enough to have sex with. You do not really notice this but that is what is going on inside your head. This is the reason why womanizers keep trying different girls, they always need that psychological validation from each of them. Womanizers would stick to the best vagina* if orgasm was what they needed.

Sex robots on the other hand can fulfil all the needs, programs can be installed in the robots brain to simulate the behaviour of women from talking to you ( yes you can have a conversation with an AI capable robot), to resisting your initial sexual approaches, to telling you lovely things to hating you then loving you even to being confused about loving you or not as most women are (or men in the case of male sex robots). This would completely represent and replace the woman or man who is a sexual object. I am very sure these robots when they start existing will be more sexually flexible than most women and men and hence more desirable. Inside them would be installed with all forms and kinds of styles and all sweet words and all things you find sexually desirable.

The end of hoarding sex is near because like with every luxury, the price of sex robots will be in the pocket of the common man or woman someday. Remember cars were unaffordable for years and them boom! Everybody has it now.

So millions of men visit asawo for sense of Victor, abi Victoria

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by themonk(m): 5:10am On Jan 21, 2018
dreamworld:

So millions of men visit asawo for sense of Victor, abi Victoria
I never said that. angry
Learn to read and understand before quoting undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by bola4dprec(m): 6:44am On Jan 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ohh boy

all the same plastic or rubber I prefer human being no matter how scare they may be

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by guass(m): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2018
With ASHAWO doll Guy men are free from:
1.My hair is due
2.My cream is finished
3.I need a Brazilian hair
4.Buy a new phone for me Sweet Heart
5.Come and take me to Shoprite
6.Sweet heart am hungry
7.I like to eat Shawama
8.I need Barbecue today
9.Baby come and take me out this evening.
10. I need recharge card
11.Honey, I need a new hand bag
12.I want to buy a new pair of shoes
13.I am sick
14.My stomach is paining me
15.My chest is paining me
16.I have not seen my period
17.Give me money I want to go for medical check up
18.I want to go back to school
19.I need money to do business
20.You didn't give money don't touch me again
21.Your mouth is smelling don't kiss me
22.Am not in the mood for se.x
23.Your quarter rod is too small
24.Your quarter rod is too big
25.See your pot belly
26.Baby's honey pot is like an ocean
27.Her honey pot is smelling
28.You don't know how to pet a woman
29.You are a poor boy
30.Is like u don't love me again
31.My mother is calling you
32.My father is asking of you
33.My sister is getting married tomorrow
34.My grandmother is dead
35.I just lost my father
36.My mother is sick
37.My sister's husband is beating her
38.My younger ones need some cash for school
39.I saw my babe with her ex
40.My baby is still calling her ex boyfriend
41.She sent ' I love u' to her ex
42.My girlfriend always nagging
43.She doesn't know how to cook
44.My boyfriend Fu.cked my girl
45.My baby slept with my brother
46.Unwanted pregnancy
47.Emergency wedding
48.Premature fathership
49.A girlfriend carrying gonorrhea
50.Abortion went wrong, girlfriend is dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ohh boy

3rd world shitty man in a 3rd world shitty country. just let's hear word jare. many of these girls you see are walking corpses and they're ready to transfer it to you. from different STDs to girls with tampered destiny by Yahoo boys and politicians that are ready to ruin tour life,organic girls are just not it at all. these sex dolls rock and they're much more beautiful and sexier. which girl on your street is as beautiful as the busty girl on the top left?
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2018
every guy on this including myself thread has an erection after seeing the beautiful and busty sex doll on the top left

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
But i hope am Ok......because nowadayz every sexdoll Thread dey sweet me like the punnana of the sexdoll itself

You are not OK grin
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by sexdoll: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2018
guass:
1.My hair is due
2.My cream is finished
6.Sweet heart am hungry
7.I like to eat Shawama
8.I need Barbecue today
10. I need recharge card
13.I am sick
25.See your pot belly
29.You are a poor boy
35.I just lost my father
36.My mother is sick
46.Unwanted pregnancy
47.Emergency wedding
48.Premature fathership

Jisos Christ of nazaret!

Is this what you men go thru just because of three minutes of sex?

Tufiakwa!
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2018
I need to save those pictures grin
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2018
guass:
1.My hair is due
2.My cream is finished
6.Sweet heart am hungry
7.I like to eat Shawama
8.I need Barbecue today
10. I need recharge card
13.I am sick
25.See your pot belly
29.You are a poor boy
35.I just lost my father
36.My mother is sick
46.Unwanted pregnancy
47.Emergency wedding
48.Premature fathership

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by OboOlora(f): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

cry
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Idrismusty97(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why are girls even angry about this Sexdoll thing? I believe they are male ones too, Go knock yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Kingsley10000: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
ceejayx:
I need to save those pictures grin
FOR WHAT
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kingsley10000:
FOR WHAT
Nothing.. just testing my memory card

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
OboOlora:

cry
grin I don forget say Oboolora dey.

But thick pusssy like ur own no plenty na. I wish all girls get am thick like you.
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by Partnerbiz3: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nawao
Re: Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them by GOFRONT(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin bwahahahahaaahaa grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic] / #beardgang - Rate My Beards (photos) / Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.