Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (78293 Views)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Man Wears 15 Shirts At Airport To Avoid Paying Flight Baggage Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees by Damfostopper(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
hahahahahahahah can't stop laughing... certified clown of 2018
Re: Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
jonero4:
what do u want to read from me now...negative mind set
Just kidding you
Re: Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees by DeKen: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
poseidon12:

Heat? In Iceland? Or heat inside fully air conditioned plane? It's like asking if cold will not kill somebody in Nigeria.

If someone should put on 10 different cloths, one on the other and stay in an ice cold environment, I think those extremely covered parts of the body will be quite hot while uncovered parts will be feeling like freezing.
Re: Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees by omoyankee3(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Normal thing. Sharp/broke guys do it here all the time with budget airlines
Re: Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees by ewizard1: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Be Wise, Act Smart! grin
Re: Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees by Pacyrus(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Try it in naija and suffocation is already ur next of kin. �

1 Like

Re: Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees by Orpe7(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Weak i am

Re: Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees by TinaAnita(f): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Laughable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo / Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.