Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

guys, what do you really care about? the hole or pretty face? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / guys, what do you really care about? the hole or pretty face? (394 Views)

Handsome Or Pretty (pics) / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

guys, what do you really care about? the hole or pretty face? by unapapadeycraze: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
i saw my friend's girlfriend and i was like " this your babe is too slim na, everything is just dry" he said as long as she has hole, that's what really matters.

what do you really care about? the pretty face or the hole? does it taste the same? that is a question for another day.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Posts Photos Of The Talented Benue Boy He Met Who Creates Stuff From Scrap / Mysteries Of Bella Episode 1 / Apart From The Hot Satisfying S,3x And The Money, What Else Can They Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.