Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Apart From The Hot Satisfying S,3x And The Money, What Else Can They Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From The Hot Satisfying S,3x And The Money, What Else Can They Offer? (393 Views)

S..x Tape: Oxlade's S 3x Tape With Unknown Lady Breaks The Internet / 15-year-old Girl D1es While Having S.3x With Man / How I Enjoyed Wild S 3x With My Friend ’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apart From The Hot Satisfying S,3x And The Money, What Else Can They Offer? by gbenyi: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. This statement seems so true.

I once dated this girl and it was hell and a swell time all in the mix. Either she could not go on a date to cheap places or always wanted a specific gift.

Such girls are shamelessly manipulative. On her birthday, you have to buy her a gift, take her and her friends out and spend your last dime. She still expects you to do same on your birthday! You have to plan something for Valentine's day, Christmas or your anniversary else she'd go haywire.

In a nutshell, she acts like she is doing you a favour getting into a relationship with you. She feels too good for you or any other man, constantly threatening that you up your game else she'd consider the other options.

But love makes you so blind, covering your eyes with a big log so you can hardly see. Love is like a drug addiction. You can be so blinded by love that your love for a person is what leads you and controls all you do and think.

Girls also have similar experiences with guys too.

Are you blinded by love?

Think about it, apart from the hot steamy s,3x and the money, what else can they offer?

Read the article 11 Signs you are blinded by love

Re: Apart From The Hot Satisfying S,3x And The Money, What Else Can They Offer? by xendra: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2018
grin some can't even offer hot satisfying sex or money yet they consider themselves qualified to rant about women

1 Like

Re: Apart From The Hot Satisfying S,3x And The Money, What Else Can They Offer? by Splinz(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2018
kiss

Some people in relationships are nothing but manipulative witches & wizards.

For me, it is expected that apart from bedmatics, culinary and perhaps money, edification is very important.

These are what I expect from my woman. Of course, what I ask for is what I also have to offer.

Fair?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One-night-stands..i Prefer It!!...52 And Counting / Drama As Lady Requests For N500k Before Accepting Marriage Proposal / #bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Settled, See The Moment They Reconciled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.