Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. (998 Views)

How To Make Money Running A Bar Business In Nigeria / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Starting A Bar/ Restaurant Business With Breweries Branded Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by ejika4: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
We intend to .make it a good and lively one, its a very lovely place,but customers re not yet trooping in....its just with d help of God we make li,2sales sometimes...we also have a carwash n we thinking of doing promo to boost d biz...ur advice will b appreciated. pls dont mind my use of English....I no go school no insult pls. thanks n God bless u
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by temmyt20(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buy 3 bottles of beer, get a plate of fish free....though fish can be costly, u can use goat meat pepper soup too
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by greatnaija01: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
jamming current hit songs from naija artists
constant light supply
you may need to change location
POINt N KILL fish n meat peppersoup
ADD SPORTS TO IT.... let there be a live match playing... and to watch they have to order a plate n a drink

its simple.

ejika4:
We intend to .make it a good and lively one, its a very lovely place,but customers re not yet trooping in....its just with d help of God we make li,2sales sometimes...we also have a carwash n we thinking of doing promo to boost d biz...ur advice will b appreciated. pls dont mind my use of English....I no go school no insult pls. thanks n God bless u
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by benpuzzy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
ejika4:
Oga the only way to make it bubble is by employing babes either on part-time or full time bases, just talking from experience cos i own a bar too.
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by Bigbeard(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
benpuzzy:
Oga the only way to make it bubble is by employing babes either on part-time or full time bases, just talking from experience cos i own a bar too.

աɦɛʀɛ ɨs ʏօʊʀ ɮaʀ ʟօċatɛɖ? օք աɦɛʀɛ ɨs ʏօʊʀs tօօ?
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by shogotermies(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
sorry o.p where is your bar located?
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
invite like two or three old runs girl for the area and promise them that you will be giving them some free drinks.
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by ejika4: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2018
benpuzzy:
ohk thanks so .much
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by ejika4: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2018
temmyt20:
Buy 3 bottles of beer, get a plate of fish free....though fish can be costly, u can use goat meat pepper soup too
thanks. God bless u
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by ejika4: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2018
greatnaija01:
jamming current hit songs from naija artists
constant light supply
you may need to change location
POINt N KILL fish n meat peppersoup
ADD SPORTS TO IT.... let there be a live match playing... and to watch they have to order a plate n a drink

its simple.

thanks dear
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by ejika4: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Bigbeard:

աɦɛʀɛ ɨs ʏօʊʀ ɮaʀ ʟօċatɛɖ? օք աɦɛʀɛ ɨs ʏօʊʀs tօօ?
surulere aguda
Re: Pls Help With Tips On How To Grow A Bar. by ejika4: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
invite like two or three old runs girl for the area and promise them that you will be giving them some free drinks.
tot of even starting a show every Friday with some babes in attendance with free drinks

(1) (Reply)

Join The Solid Mineral Millionaires & Billionaires Traders In Nigeria / How To Make Money Through Affiliate Marketing. / How To Import Seeds And Grain To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.