Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Sexy Text To Send Him That’ll Make Him Hard And Crave You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Text To Send Him That’ll Make Him Hard And Crave You (1132 Views)

What Turns A Man On And Keeps Him Hard During Knacks, Is A Clean Woman. / Korra Obidi Twerks On Her Husband's Dick While Sitting In A Club, Makes Him Hard / How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Text To Send Him That’ll Make Him Hard And Crave You by streetmingles(f): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Relationships would last longer if both parties involved are making efforts to keep it intact. Sexual intimacy is a great way to keep the spark between you and him alive. There are small details which will trigger the mood of your guy and make him crave for you, and that is what you should do.
60 Sexy Text To Send Him That’ll Make Him Hard And Crave You
According to certain data, men have a great imagination when it comes to sex. Call it softcore, hardcore or even BDSM like shown in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey. However, the only problem is lack of efforts from other party involved. If you want to make him hard and crave for you, add a pinch of spices to your texts, and that will do the magic (just like the old times).

As per this question is concerned, I have tried to answer the question in this paragraph. Calls are known for their real-time talk between two people, and that doesn't allow one to think before speaking or speak something sexy. On the other hand, texting has become one of the popular ways to connect with your sexy partner without interfering in their daily routine and giving the space they deserve.

When texting or I say sexting or sex texts. The new word has acquired international acclaim and has become popular among couples. While sending and receiving texts, it becomes easier for both the guy and girl to think and act accordingly. It goes with the proverb "Think Before You Leap." The next paragraph describes the benefits of texts or calls.

1) I want you. Now!
If you think this text is too freaky and won't attract your partner towards you, think again. Your guy knows how quickly your mood can change and who want to lose that time when they can have sex.

So wherever he is, whatever he is doing, he will be there before you decide to rest your levels of chemicals flowing in your nerves. You can use it as Leverage since when it comes to sex, time is crucial. Let me simply put this. It is good to reach home before the pie finishes. So think about it and use it for your good.
2) I am dirty and getting to have a shower. But when I return, I want you to make me dirty again.
If you didn’t get it, you shouldn’t use these types of texts. You are being aroused and asking your lover to get inside you and make you dirty.
3) .....read more> shocked>http://googlenewsextra..com.ng/2018/01/sexy-text-to-send-him-thatll-make-him.html

1 Share

Re: Sexy Text To Send Him That’ll Make Him Hard And Crave You by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
akuko uwa

(1) (Reply)

Why Are This 4 Ladies Fat? / Signs His Just Leading You On!!! / Factors That Affect Shape And Size Of Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.