Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months (3412 Views)

Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri / Every Girl Should Crave To Be Molested At Least Once.guy Gives Tips On Fb-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by juwoonn(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
I would have remained a single Lady at 35, but my story changed!!

If you’re still single, it’s NOT YOUR FAULT. Whatever went wrong can be corrected ASAP!! But if you finish reading this article and you remain single by this time next year, then it’s all your fault

I was just 28 years old at the time, and we were at my 25-year old cousin’s wedding when my mum tapped me and asked "When will you marry?" I was dumbfounded. I wasn’t thinking about marriage. I just wanted to do things at my own pace. She reminded me that Lovett my distant cousin who got married the previous year is 2 years younger than me.
This hit me heavily but I quickly dismissed the thought. Before I could pull myself together to answer my mum’s question, my favorite uncle tapped me from behind and said, “Clara, when do you want us to come and eat Jollof rice in your father’s house?” I thought he was just joking, but he added, “When do you want your mum to carry her grandchildren? I felt weak and he started mentioning the names of my cousins, friends and other family members whose wedding I have attended and even bought aso-ebi.
After I turned 32, I started having pressure from within myself. Every time I see wedding in town or on TV, I asked myself "When would it be my turn?" My mum would ask if I was dating every male friend she saw with me. I can't forget the day she saw me and my UBER driver together and called him her “in-law”. It was very embarrassing.
It seemed my mum got tired of me at a point and she started forcing me to do all domestic chores for her. I thought I had outgrown minor domestic chores, but what choice did I have? I was living in her house and had dance to her tune to avoid troubles and marriage talks. After all, it was I who had chosen to remain single.
I had quite a handful of suitors but I did not feel I needed “just” any man. I had my own specification of the kind of man I wanted and those kind of men did not seem to even notice me for a minute. The fact is I needed to get married to gain some freedom and respect, but I found it very difficult to get the right man for me and I started worrying if I would ever get married.
I frequently consoled myself with the saying, “the patient dog eats the fattest bone”.
Finally, a colleague of mine came to my rescue by recommending a powerful book that transformed my life. I hated reading books, so I didn’t give the book much thought at first, but after 2 weeks of procrastination, I got a hot slap from my mum for refusing to wash the dishes. That incident motivated me to read this book and see if it would help me get out of my situation. I read SINGLE2MARRY WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS and I applied the strategies explained therein. It’s only less than a year and I’m happily married with my little baby bump.

 Are you tired of being the chief bridesmaid for your friends and cousins?
 Are you tired of waiting indefinitely for him to come and see your parents?
 Are you tired of being called an old cargo?
 Are your friends all married and you seem to be left behind?
 Are you tired of being played by men?
 Do you want to know how you can avoid being played in a relationship or marriage?
 Do you want to be in control of your relationship while your man thinks he’s actually running the show?
 Is the right man taking too long to propose?
 Do you want to make your man become very eager to tie the knot?
 Does it seem the guy you love doesn’t love you in return?
 Are you struggling to make that relationship work and things seem to be falling apart despite your struggles?
 Does it seem like no man wants to marry you?
 Have you given up on men?
 Do you want to understand men, even when they make no sense?
 Do you want to attract the right man for marriage as soon as possible?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is YES, then you need to read SINGLE2MARRY WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS. This book is guaranteed to change your life.

The powerful secrets exposed inside SINGLE2MARRY eBook will teach you;
 How to identify a player and avoid being played
 What to do to attract the right man for marriage
 How to make any man crave for you, propose to you and get eager to marry you
 How to make your man think he’s in control while you actually run the show
 How to understand men even when they are not making any sense
 How to avoid the mistakes ladies make that keep them single for a longer period
 The things every man wants in a woman
 And many other things

To read more testimonies or get a copy visit http://single2marry.com/

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by Martinez19(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
YIMU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by Lalas247(f): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na wa o grin
This is serious
Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by Onlinetalk: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Film trick
Oooo sorry book trick
Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
I shd read wat?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by Jagermeister(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
selflessposhheart:
I shd read wat?

Read oh. This might be the solution.

Suffice to say that you might find a husband after ogling over that book.

Kidding....

Back to topic. Those books won't be enough. To get a Nigerian man to do the needful, u'll be needing encyclopedia-style illustrations.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Na wa o grin
This is serious

Lolzz..

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jagermeister:

Read oh. This might be the solution.

Suffice to say that you might find a husband after ogling over that book.

Kidding....

Back to topic. Those books won't be enough. To get a Nigerian man to do the needful, u'll be needing encyclopedia-style illustrations.

lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dead on Arrival!! Hasta la Vista Niccur
Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by TosinDru: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Manipulation and emotional blackmail may get you a wedding, but not a home

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by kendallwoods(m): 1:08am On Sep 29, 2017
@op i can pay you quadruple of what they pay you just to go and slap buhari
Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by odun99(f): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2017
It's a great book.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2017
knew op was about to sell something, really though op was gonna share some experience, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WHO AIN'T GOT TIME TO READ. sad
juwoonn:
I would have remained a single Lady at 35, but my story changed!!

If you’re still single, it’s NOT YOUR FAULT. Whatever went wrong can be corrected ASAP!! But if you finish reading this article and you remain single by this time next year, then it’s all your fault

I was just 28 years old at the time, and we were at my 25-year old cousin’s wedding when my mum tapped me and asked "When will you marry?" I was dumbfounded. I wasn’t thinking about marriage. I just wanted to do things at my own pace. She reminded me that Lovett my distant cousin who got married the previous year is 2 years younger than me.
This hit me heavily but I quickly dismissed the thought. Before I could pull myself together to answer my mum’s question, my favorite uncle tapped me from behind and said, “Clara, when do you want us to come and eat Jollof rice in your father’s house?” I thought he was just joking, but he added, “When do you want your mum to carry her grandchildren? I felt weak and he started mentioning the names of my cousins, friends and other family members whose wedding I have attended and even bought aso-ebi.
After I turned 32, I started having pressure from within myself. Every time I see wedding in town or on TV, I asked myself "When would it be my turn?" My mum would ask if I was dating every male friend she saw with me. I can't forget the day she saw me and my UBER driver together and called him her “in-law”. It was very embarrassing.
It seemed my mum got tired of me at a point and she started forcing me to do all domestic chores for her. I thought I had outgrown minor domestic chores, but what choice did I have? I was living in her house and had dance to her tune to avoid troubles and marriage talks. After all, it was I who had chosen to remain single.
I had quite a handful of suitors but I did not feel I needed “just” any man. I had my own specification of the kind of man I wanted and those kind of men did not seem to even notice me for a minute. The fact is I needed to get married to gain some freedom and respect, but I found it very difficult to get the right man for me and I started worrying if I would ever get married.
I frequently consoled myself with the saying, “the patient dog eats the fattest bone”.
Finally, a colleague of mine came to my rescue by recommending a powerful book that transformed my life. I hated reading books, so I didn’t give the book much thought at first, but after 2 weeks of procrastination, I got a hot slap from my mum for refusing to wash the dishes. That incident motivated me to read this book and see if it would help me get out of my situation. I read SINGLE2MARRY WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS and I applied the strategies explained therein. It’s only less than a year and I’m happily married with my little baby bump.

 Are you tired of being the chief bridesmaid for your friends and cousins?
 Are you tired of waiting indefinitely for him to come and see your parents?
 Are you tired of being called an old cargo?
 Are your friends all married and you seem to be left behind?
 Are you tired of being played by men?
 Do you want to know how you can avoid being played in a relationship or marriage?
 Do you want to be in control of your relationship while your man thinks he’s actually running the show?
 Is the right man taking too long to propose?
 Do you want to make your man become very eager to tie the knot?
 Does it seem the guy you love doesn’t love you in return?
 Are you struggling to make that relationship work and things seem to be falling apart despite your struggles?
 Does it seem like no man wants to marry you?
 Have you given up on men?
 Do you want to understand men, even when they make no sense?
 Do you want to attract the right man for marriage as soon as possible?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is YES, then you need to read SINGLE2MARRY WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS. This book is guaranteed to change your life.

The powerful secrets exposed inside SINGLE2MARRY eBook will teach you;
 How to identify a player and avoid being played
 What to do to attract the right man for marriage
 How to make any man crave for you, propose to you and get eager to marry you
 How to make your man think he’s in control while you actually run the show
 How to understand men even when they are not making any sense
 How to avoid the mistakes ladies make that keep them single for a longer period
 The things every man wants in a woman
 And many other things

To read more testimonies or get a copy visit http://single2marry.com/

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by juwoonn(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
looney:
knew op was about to sell something, really though op was gonna share some experience, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WHO AIN'T GOT TIME TO READ. sad
Hi looney,
Thanks for voicing your opinion and expectations. Actually there are a lot of experience and testimonials on www.single2marry.com

Interestingly, we've got the audio version FOR PEOPLE WHO AIN'T GOT TIME TO READ.

Thanks
Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by AkProsper(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2017
ok
Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by juwoonn(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2017
TosinDru:
Manipulation and emotional blackmail may get you a wedding, but not a home
it's not about manipulation and emotional blackmail. Even a man will enjoy reading it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by juwoonn(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
AkProsper:
ok
welcome
Re: How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months by juwoonn(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2017
we have more testimonies on www.single2marry.com
kindly visit to read more inspiring testimonies

(1) (Reply)

These 9 Types Of Hug Will Shed Light On Your Relationship / How A Fat Girl Feels / Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.