Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? (1363 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by haveme21(m): 4:09am On Jan 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I’m having a bit of a problem here. My girlfriend from Costa Rica is giving birth soon and I don’t really know what to do. No, the baby is not mine since we recently just met through a romance tour in her country, and the baby’s dad ran out on her.
Initially, I was thinking of sending her some money but a little voice inside my head is telling me to visit her personally. I’m sure she would be happy if I was by her side through the whole thing and meet her baby up close.
Even though we’ve only been in a relationship for a couple of months, I really do like her and would even consider adopting the child. So, what do you folks think I should do? Should I just contact with her online or should I book a ticket and head over there to support her in person?
I don’t want to seem like I’m taking things too fast. Besides, her family doesn’t even know about our relationship yet. It might seem awkward if I do show up. I’m so confused! Help me out here please!
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by mazimee(m): 4:26am On Jan 19, 2018
If you want to help assisting with some money please do.
Life is not all about what we are going to gain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by xreal: 5:04am On Jan 19, 2018
haveme21:
Hello everyone, I’m having a bit of a problem here. My girlfriend from Costa Rica is giving birth soon and I don’t really know what to do. No, the baby is not mine since we recently just met through a romance tour in her country, and the baby’s dad ran out on her.
Initially, I was thinking of sending her some money but a little voice inside my head is telling me to visit her personally. I’m sure she would be happy if I was by her side through the whole thing and meet her baby up close.
Even though we’ve only been in a relationship for a couple of months, I really do like her and would even consider adopting the child. So, what do you folks think I should do? Should I just contact with her online or should I book a ticket and head over there to support her in person?
I don’t want to seem like I’m taking things too fast. Besides, her family doesn’t even know about our relationship yet. It might seem awkward if I do show up. I’m so confused! Help me out here please!

@bolded; End of discussion.

Pls ask for her EDD, it will be good to be with her before, at, and after delivery. Prepare for the arrival of the baby with her.

But if the baby's dad shows up and he is aggressive... guy leave.
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by pyyxxaro: 5:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Mmmmssshhheeewwwww

Buhari get sense pass you , infact the sex Doll wen I go buy go get sense pass u undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by potbelly(m): 5:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Someone else smashed her and you want to take responsibility... grin

My nigga sense fall on you... grin

7 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by drnoel: 6:10am On Jan 19, 2018
potbelly:

Most supid comment of the century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by drnoel: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Mmmmssshhheeewwwww

Buhari get sense pass you , infact the sex Doll wen I go buy go get sense pass u undecided

I.am surrounded by stupidity. Ur comment is just that, no sense

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by Joshmodest(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2018
drnoel:

I.am surrounded by stupidity. Ur comment is just that, no sense

this very guy and d guy above me are giving u the most sensible advice , I've seen on this page so far,
How can u go and babysit a girl, u don't even know how she got pregnant...what if she's married , and just looking for somebody to chill with...and u re unaware, I don't think u truly understand girls....
Buhari is even too much, bobrisky sef go get sense pass you if u go

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by drnoel: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Joshmodest:

this very guy and d guy above me are giving u the most sensible advice , I've seen on this page so far,
How can u go and babysit a girl, u don't even know how she got pregnant...what if she's married , and just looking for somebody to chill with...and u re unaware, I don't think u truly understand girls....
Buhari is even too much, bobrisky sef go get sense pass you if u go

Still not ur problem guy. Left to the chairman to decide bros. Not everything that meets the eyes is bad. For all we know she could really have been that misfortuned

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by Nutase: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2018
haveme21:
Can you do same for a Nigerian girl? You guys have a great complex or maybe its your desperation to marry a foreigner and leave Nigeria that has clouded your judgement. Once someone is light skinned your senses jump out the window.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by jonadaft: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2018
haveme21:
Lol!
So we still have retàrds this much alive?

Bruh, you need a brainwashing.
A sex doll is far better than that pregnant girl.

You'll only be used and dumped...
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by jonadaft: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2018
drnoel:

Look in the mirror and you'll see the stupidity staring at YOU.
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by habsydiamond(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2018
what will you do if the guy come back....do you think she won't leave u for her baby daddy.... sometimes blood is thicker than water polo..
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by drnoel: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Jonathan:

Look in the mirror and you'll see the stupidity staring at YOU.

Very true bros, best answer u ever gave in ur life. Still that stupidity in my mirror is u, stupid

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Bruhh, calm down.

Wise up! Travel from Naija to Costa Rica to greet a baby that's not even yours? undecided The baby's father is still coming back to claim rights
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by jonadaft: 7:03am On Jan 19, 2018
drnoel:

Very true bros, best answer u ever gave in ur life. Still that stupidity in my mirror is u, stupid
Drfool
You must be thinking with your anus.
Just because a girl is from Costa Rica... Fools like you are the ones marries oyinbo LEFTOVER grannies just to have a green card.

Your head needs cane

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by drnoel: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Jonathan:

Drfool
You must be thinking with your anus.
Just because a girl is from Costa Rica... Fools like you are the ones marries oyinbo LEFTOVER grannies just to have a green card.

Your head needs cane

Okay the insults have started falling u. Ur parents didn't teach u well, u untrained bufoon
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by jonadaft: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2018
drnoel:

Okay the insults have started falling u. MY parents didn't teach ME well, I am untrained bufoon
Alright.
How can a drunkard old fool and a whôre give a good training?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by Crossbow(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2018
potbelly:

angry
Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by drnoel: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Jonathan:

Alright.
How can a drunkard old fool and a whôre give a good training?

Shows how childish u can be. U even altered my post, u are a fraudster. Child that u are. Children like u should stay off d internet. Ur dad should be ashamed
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by jonadaft: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2018
drnoel:

Shows how childish u can be. U even altered my post, u are a fraudster. Child that u are. Children like u should stay off d internet. Ur dad should be ashamed
Have a seat

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by falcon01: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2018
hmmm. i forgot what i wanted to say
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by potbelly(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2018
wisest comment of all time... cool
drnoel:

Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by mazimee(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:
Can you do same for a Nigerian girl? You guys have a great complex or maybe its your desperation to marry a foreigner and leave Nigeria that has clouded your judgement. Once someone is light skinned your senses jump out the window.

Her race is now the problem? Wonders, You people never cease to amaze me
Re: Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? by drnoel: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jonathan:
Have a seat

No home training my son. Ur parents should teach u better

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Ever Transgender Contestant At The Miss Bumbum Beauty Pageant (ph / Chinese Begins Manufacturing Of Sex Dolls That Browse And Use Smart Appliances / Can A Lady Who's Not Independent Call Herself A Feminist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.