Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women (1526 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by lightblazingnow(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Compare what Prophet Isaiah predicted
Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Indeed this is going to happen and I sincerely cry for women and indeed the unsave generations. Who is going to help the comfortless women.

Woman, if you indeed do not want to end up in line with the Prophecies, then you must obey the truth and live for the truth
The Prophecies added

Isaiah 4:2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

You who observe his judgements are his extensions on earth and there no need to fear.
Compare what CHRIST JESUS said in John

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Judgement is fast approaching and there is nothing anyone can do about it, all these things will sweep across the breadth and length of the space called mother earth. Get ready for the revolution. Those things you call important will be regarded as nothing.

Your body you have not presented to God Almighty, compare this..

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Because you have refused, you will surely end up in the class of the doll.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by Meajor(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2018
OP so na wetin you wake up with bdis? I pity you... D way you carry Dis satanic doll issue for head, e no go help you oh....
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by Meajor(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Meajor:
OP so na wetin you wake up with bdis? I pity you... D way you carry Dis satanic doll issue for head, e no go help you oh....
sorry I repent... Na now I see say wetin you write make sense... God bless you... #LetScriptureSpeak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by SirMichael1: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2018
This sex doll is becoming stale. Besides, this machine has been in existence for long now.

I've read about this sex doll ish since last year and that's why I can't just deal with its sudden rukus. There are better things to be worried over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2018
How true.
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by donstan18: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Loading,..
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by orisa37: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2018
All humans are I D O L S.
The Conscience of God in us makes us transit and live here and there.
These Latent human made Dolls, are they made males and females? They must be so to improve the general quality of human lives.
Hereafter, the Scientists, who are making these Dolls, will be called, "N E W-P R O P H E T S, bearing The Instructions and Wisdom of God to improve lives here on Earth.
Let us keep patiently waiting on God Who is coming back soon, to RE-INSTRUCT humans on how to handle The Forbidden Fruits at the Centres of human Temples of God in us.
At least, these Dolls, if qualitatively produced to meet human myopic superstitions, will wipe out all forms of Gays, Lesbianisms, Greed and Selfishness.
Pure and Pious Sex for human Reproduction is coming soon.
God bless The New-Prophets!!!
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by lightblazingnow(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2018
What
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by okaramath: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2018
orisa37:
All humans are I D O L S.
The Conscience of God in us makes us transit and live here and there.
These Latent human made Dolls, are they made males and females? They must be so to improve the general quality of human lives.
Hereafter, the Scientists, who are making these Dolls, will be called, "N E W-P R O P H E T S, bearing The Instructions and Wisdom of God to improve lives here on Earth.
Let us keep patiently waiting on God Who is coming back soon, to RE-INSTRUCT humans on how to handle The Forbidden Fruits at the Centres of human Temples of God in us.
At least, these Dolls, if qualitatively produced to meet human myopic superstitions, will wipe out all forms of Gays, Lesbianisms, Greed and Selfishness.
Pure and Pious Sex for human Reproduction is coming soon.
God bless The New-Prophets!!!

Why do you allow Satan to preach through you
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by orisa37: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
You can't judge anyone.
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by lightblazingnow(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sure
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by lightblazingnow(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2018
I know
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by lightblazingnow(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Very truly
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by lightblazingnow(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Christ Jesus
Re: Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women by lightblazingnow(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
So True

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Name This Rapper? (photo) / Ladies! Do You Know If Your Man Has Good Quality SPERM? / Sex Sweetener And Cure For Vagina Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.