Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) (7666 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of National Assembly Complex, Abuja / Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) / You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) by Francis5: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Goke7:

1. The US is almost half of Africa in land mass abeg,
2. Nigeria don't have such land mass for open grazing pls

Big lie on 1. Half truth on 2.
Africa is 30.34 million square Km, while the US is only 9.834 million square Km
Africa will fit in USA, CHINA, India and Europe into its space

Nigeria is less than 1 million square Km; at least 70% of this land mass is in the North.
There is enough land for open grazing (with partial fencing) in the North. There is none in the South East and South-South. I also guess there is little to none in SW

Re: This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) by Chukazu: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
fiizznation:
Showcase of Illiteracy at it's zenith. So only hausa/fulani people rear cows in Nigeria? And besides who told you the cows you are posting here are of the same breed with the ones that fulanis rear in Nigeria and other parts of w/Africa.

Smh..Reason(s) I seldom visit this forum is because one usually have to come across so many illiterates who think they know _shit

And whose job is it to buy the so called "special breed"?...is that supposed to be anybody's business?
Re: This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2018
Chukazu:

And whose job is it to buy the so called "special breed"?...is that supposed to be anybody's business?
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
Francis5:

Big lie on 1. Half truth on 2.
Africa is 30.34 million square Km, while the US is only 9.834 million square Km
Africa will fit in USA, CHINA, India and Europe into its space

Nigeria is less than 1 million square Km; at least 70% of this land mass is in the North.
There is enough land for open grazing (with partial fencing) in the North. There is none in the South East and South-South. I also guess there is little to none in SW
[/s]
do you know that Nigeria is not upto some states in USA?
do you know that states like California is very big size as two countries
Illiterate
Re: This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) by BENARI: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2018
fiizznation:
Showcase of Illiteracy at it's zenith. So only hausa/fulani people rear cows in Nigeria? And besides who told you the cows you are posting here are of the same breed with the ones that fulanis rear in Nigeria and other parts of w/Africa.

Smh..Reason(s) I seldom visit this forum is because one usually have to come across so many illiterates who think they know _shit

Bros even if we ranch you, you will not die.

As long as you're feed with tuwo and miyan kuka, you will live.

Stop fooling yourself.
There is no animal that can't be confined and raised successfully.

Why are your brother in prison not dying because they are caged?

Abeg park one side Mr. shithole professor.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) by oderemo(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2018
Priceless25:

Bro.. ur moniker reminds of dt town, I miss it
Thats my home town.
No problem you r welcome.
Not with cattles though grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) by orisa37: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Ours is MiyettiAllah's style Bokoharam.
Re: This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) by jaytee01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
fiizznation:

Sharrap ........So it is only those breed of cows that can be reared on ranches? You are the illiterate here!
Re: This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) by tellmemore15: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
fiizznation:

its not by force to be on this forum talking trash, you can pls leave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians / FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps / Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.