Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" (30782 Views)

Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Unseat Senator / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by mejai(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2018
imhotep:

Were you missing me?
Google search imhotep and medjai.....
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by LZAA: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2018
imhotep:
How you see am my brother? grin
We must continue the tradition of blaming GEJ.
Sai baba.

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2018
DukeNija:

Ajinomoto is worse

Okay, what of ROYCO? grin

OrestesDante:

angry∆ Ajinomoto and Vedan na detergents dey be ooo... grin

LOL, I don't think any seasoning can be scarier than Ajinomoto.
It looks like something that can kill all your vital organs.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Goldenheart002(f): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Who is this uncouth illiterate typing nonsense and disgracing his generations?
Who's a dumb mofo? You think we're like members of your family?

Maggi is a brand name for seasonings produced by Nestlé. The general name is seasonings and brand name is Maggi.

Even an illiterate herdsman has more sense than you. Better get off Nairaland and work on your depleting IQ.

Obviously na ppl like am dey call all noodles "indomie" and all toothpaste "maclean" grin grin

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by nothernstar: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Ignorance is a disease. How is Maggi our problem. What of other seasoning like knnor, roico and others. I wish the company would sue you. Nonsense.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
mejai:

Google search imhotep and medjai.....
Interesting. . .

Medjay: a powerful priesthood which administrated the lands and properties of the pharaoh, and their subsequent benefits.[2]
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by tobeymichael16(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
So it's has come to the case of the herdsmen and you say it's because of the Maggi. Shame on you. Mediocre law maker.

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by geebengha: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
booqee:
oh yes you are.. a very irrational one
Lobatan.....she yaf vex oooo
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by mejai(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
imhotep:

Interesting. . .

Medjay: a powerful priesthood which administrated the lands and properties of the pharaoh, and their subsequent benefits.[2]
The Medjai are warriors devoted to preventing the rise of evil on the Earth – specifically, the resurrection the High Priest Imhotep. They guard the ruins of the Hamunaptra, the City of the Dead, against any who might lift the curse placed on Imhotep and any who desires to break into the tombs of the pharaohs to steal the treasures.

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by osanga90(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
OrestesDante:

∆ E no go beta for that mouth wey she take talk am.

Imagine these people blaming maggi again!
Next is salt and water ∆

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by mejai(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
To d topic.... APC keeps rapin.g Nigerians. Maggi kwa!
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Wetin concern maggi with Nigeria problem? Trump is right anyway.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Lomprico2: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Apc party of dullards! Smh!

Maggi brand should sue the bìtch! angry
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Crossbow(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2018
bbulldog:
olodo, they are all maggi. knorr maggi, royco maggi, ajinomoto maggi. think before you correct people, madam soyinka obahiagbon

It is better for a man to be silent and be thought to be foolish.....
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by GREATZEAL(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2018
angry Watin This One dey talk..
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Lomprico2: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:
All those dumb mofos saying maggi is a brand name sef undecided

why is there star maggi, royco maggi, knorr maggi etc?

Are u being sarcastic or u are also very stupid?
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Nestle should sue this dumbo. Maggi is Nestlé's stock cube and not a generic name for stock cubes. If she does not know that as a supposedly educated person,she should not be a member of the national assembly,or be in the kitchen.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by wristbangle: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Maggi is a brand, it's not a generic name for bouillon cubes grin

I don't eat maggi, I eat ajinomoto.
That's why I am not edgy.

Knowledgeable observation
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by mikaael(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2018
stano2:
Chai!! How did we get here, Who did we offend? undecided

muritala Mohammed
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by martineverest(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2018
booqee:
oh yes you are.. a very irrational one
pls I'm not tribalistic
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by kamatofeelz(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2018
omowolewa:
This woman thinks we are still in the precolonian era.
A little understanding of the world order would have told you people are more enlightened, well informed and leadership is less mystified.

Maggi is a brand name you know, I hope they make monies out of a case with you at court of law.
y cnt
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by mayowa558: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2018
We need to know the constituency she is representing. All these people ought to have consulted their special adviser or personal assistant before coming to the house to spew different irrelevant and illogical argument.
Seasoning is the correct meaning
Maggi is a brand name from Nestle.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by mikaael(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:
All those dumb mofos saying maggi is a brand name sef undecided

why is there star maggi, royco maggi, knorr maggi etc?

Jeeez!!.....did u jus spew DAT trash out of ur buccal cavity..ever heard of seasoning?
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by mikaael(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2018
booqee:
wait what?! did you just say royco maggi and knorr maggi? Please someone should hold me before i faint!!

**grabs u from the back
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Joshchi(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2018
omowolewa:
This woman thinks we are still in the precolonian era.
A little understanding of the world order would have told you people are more enlightened, well informed and leadership is less mystified.

Maggi is a brand name you know, I hope they make monies out of a case with you at court of law.

She can't be sued for whatever she says in the house.

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by iammrjaai(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2018
My brother..... This one weak me...
OrestesDante:

Next is salt and water ∆
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
mejai:

The Medjai are warriors devoted to preventing the rise of evil on the Earth – specifically, the resurrection the High Priest Imhotep. They guard the ruins of the Hamunaptra, the City of the Dead, against any who might lift the curse placed on Imhotep and any who desires to break into the tombs of the pharaohs to steal the treasures.
Ermmm...

This is the Hollywood version of the story, in the movie "Mummy".grin
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by ehissi(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2018
OrestesDante:

Next is salt and water ∆

Bros I can promise you say na imported groundnut oil or rice them go blame next.......... grin
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Omoluabi16(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2018
The legal team of Maggie seasoning cube could sue her.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by k2kay(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2018
They say we eat too much rice that's why its expensive
We bought alot of cars that's why fuel is scarce and now we are impatient cos of too much maggi. God what have we done to deserve this clueless, wicked, inept, cruel and inhuman set of leaders
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Fellywood(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2018
emmabest2000:

Trash....
Did you get that? He is saying to her 'Are you tired of BLAMING GEJ?' Its called SARCASM.

Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks / Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / Celebration Of Victory: Buhari Supporters Cause Traffic On Abuja - Keffi Road