Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" (30781 Views)

Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Unseat Senator / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Sike(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2018
What is Edgy?
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by paix(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Maggi is a brand, it's not a generic name for bouillon cubes grin

I don't eat maggi, I eat ajinomoto.
That's why I am not edgy.
Do you operate a BUKATERIA (MAMA PUT)?
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by thunderbabs: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Wetin we no go hear for this country. Kuku say buhari is not performing coz he drinks too much nunu. undecided
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by MaeBlocks(f): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:
All those dumb mofos saying maggi is a brand name sef undecided

why is there star maggi, royco maggi, knorr maggi etc?

Kai my friend you fall hand o!
Knorr maggi, royco maggi.....na you dey produce these ones and which market you dey sell them?
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by rubyjan(f): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Lol, scientists should come and help us out here. What are the components of Maggi?
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by valx2: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2018
They're tired of blaming GEJ , now they're blaming Maggi..
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by adrenaline02: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Too much glutamate i guess which causes excitotoxicity....
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by adrenaline02: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2018
rubyjan:
Lol, scientists should come and help us out here. What are the components of Maggi?

Too much glutamate, which leads to excitotoxicity of which being 'edgy' can be a characteristics...

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by miqos02(m): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2018
av not tasted maggi seasoned home made food for five years and I love it
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Chukazu: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am sure she is of APC stock because n.a. only seem no dey ever get sense

We don't always need to reduce their incompetencies to APC and PDP.
If she was in PDP she could have said the same thing.

I sincerely believe we need to do some psychological and mental evaluation of those we elect to public offices regardless of their party .

It's also true that an average foodstuff seller in Nigeria doesn't know the meaning of "seasoning" and they end up labelling everything Maggi
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by mejai(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2018
imhotep:

Ermmm...

This is the Hollywood version of the story, in the movie "Mummy".grin

Thumbs up grin
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Emmyxto(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Baldadash

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
mejai:

Thumbs up grin
The real imhotep was an ancient genius
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Heavance(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
omowolewa:

Maggi is a brand name you know, I hope they make monies out of a case with you at court of law.

Thank you jare...
I still wonder why many educated people can't differentiate these things.
Every antiseptic is dettol, every seasoning is maggi, every Noddle is indomie, what is our problem for God sake?

3 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by slowice(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:

My brother try no show your stupidity for social media all the time... Receive sense biko

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by olisaEze(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by slowice(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
This woman sef.... See misyarn, but I think she's referring to the Hausa people cos I ve seen an aboki man use 8cube of star to eat a plate of rice.... I jx weak
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by peculyachi(f): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:

Aren't you the dumb one ...... it should be Maggi Bouillon cube, royco bouillon cube, knorr bouillon cube, better still, you can call them seasoning cubes.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by orumba(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lobatan!!! So Maggi they cause misunderstanding?
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by pedrilo: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
omowolewa:
This woman thinks we are still in the precolonian era.
A little understanding of the world order would have told you people are more enlightened, well informed and leadership is less mystified.

Maggi is a brand name you know, I hope they make monies out of a case with you at court of law.

Hummm! the surnames you gave these seasonings are not correct oo o
u can imagine the kind of people making laws for us. very ignorant set of people

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
This dumb Rep woman is not better than the self acclaimed graduates I come across in Nigeria daily. These people refer to all seasonings as Maggi and all noodles brands as indomie. This is a few examples of many of such occurrence. Some will say give me supagetti not spaghetti. In naija these days hardly can you tell the difference between agbero, illiterates, touts etc from the so called educated smart intelligent citizens. Naija politicians dey tire person

As for the issue raised who doesn't know Nigerians both the rich & poor eat junks thinking is enjoyment. Standard & regulations in that country is very poor. To be healthy is the greatest testimony
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tessyama1:
Representatives member for Dukku Nafada Federal Constituency, Hajiya Aishatu Jibril Dukku have said Nigerians are so edgy because they eat so much of Maggi.

She also said Nigerians are impatient and don't want to proffer a workable solution for the country.

"I don't know why Nigerians have become so edgy now, maybe because of the food we eat now, we so much of maggi.

We have become so impatience that we don't want to listen to each other, that we don't want to listen to each other, we don't want to proffer solutions that will be workable to our country"

She also weighed in on Fulani Herdsmen saga.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/nigerians-eat-so-much-maggi-thats-why.html

Watch video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BeH2wFynkCh/?taken-by=oaktvonline

The Zoo Products.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Jeffy1206(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmm Maggi? I can't believe a rep would refer to all spices as Maggi lol... If na me be Maggi company, I'll definitely sue her for such comments... This definitely will reduce market for Maggi. embarassed undecided
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by bigtt76(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigerians are too playful shaaa grin

Tessyama1:
Representatives member for Dukku Nafada Federal Constituency, Hajiya Aishatu Jibril Dukku have said Nigerians are so edgy because they eat so much of Maggi.

She also said Nigerians are impatient and don't want to proffer a workable solution for the country.

"I don't know why Nigerians have become so edgy now, maybe because of the food we eat now, we so much of maggi.

We have become so impatience that we don't want to listen to each other, that we don't want to listen to each other, we don't want to proffer solutions that will be workable to our country"

She also weighed in on Fulani Herdsmen saga.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/nigerians-eat-so-much-maggi-thats-why.html

Watch video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BeH2wFynkCh/?taken-by=oaktvonline

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by redsun(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
She just jokingly,or rsther ignorantly raised an issue that is destroying millions of lives with nobody taking note. A dangerous chemical that is freely used in nestle food products, including Maggi(SMG) is banned in all food products in Europe because of its catastrophic effects to health.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by arowstev2000: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:

All this monkeys quoting me upandan, let it get into your thick skulls that maggi is not a brand.

Maggi is an international brand of seasonings, instant soups, and noodles that originated in Switzerland in late 19th century. The Maggi company was acquired by Nestlé in 1947

Go and educate urself

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by jrusky(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am sure she is of APC stock because na. only dem no dey ever get sense

Sure she must be apc. Apc and sense can never be friends. Apc and lies are best friend. Though this news is old it was about 4 days ago she vomited that pooh from her gutter mouth in a plenary section in one of the chamber.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by bamoski(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
peculyachi:

Aren't you the dumb one ...... it should be Maggi Bouillon cube, royco bouillon cube, knorr bouillon cube, better still, you can call them seasoning cubes.

Pls can you stop displaying your crass foolishness for the world to see?
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Maggi is a brand, it's not a generic name for bouillon cubes grin

I don't eat maggi, I eat ajinomoto.
That's why I am not edgy.
Ajino What, hope u re not going to cook for me with it?
Abeg leave that one for ur mama kitchen oo. No carry am come ma house.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by corpershun: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:

Pls can you stop displaying your crass foolishness for the world to see?

You are the most foolish person I have ever seen online...its one thing for youbto accept your mistake but you are stupidly alleging that you are right.

The internet also has google, at least use that and stop showing how much of an illiterate you are...mschewww.
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:

All this monkeys quoting me upandan, let it get into your thick skulls that maggi is not a brand.

hel-rufai did the right thing in sacking you. you are just shamelessly spilling ur dumbness and stupidity online. the money wasted in training you could have been used to set up a ranch. maybe by now herdsmen wouldn't have Been wiping out your race. maybe next you will say there's is Wat is called chikki indomie or dangote indomie...... telling us that indomie is not a brand name but a general name for noodles.

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
corpershun:

You are the most foolish person I have ever seen online...its one thing for youbto accept your mistake but you are stupidly alleging that you are right.

The internet also has google, at least use that and stop showing how much of an illiterate you are...mschewww.

don't mind that mad guy..... he's still pained that hel-rufai sacked him. very soon he will come and tell u there's hypo jik, or chikki indomie or dangote indomie telling u indomie is not a brand name but generic name for noodles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.