Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" (30774 Views)

Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Unseat Senator / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by refreshrate: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
omowolewa:
This woman thinks we are still in the precolonian era.
A little understanding of the world order would have told you people are more enlightened, well informed and leadership is less mystified.

Maggi is a brand name you know, I hope they make monies out of a case with you at court of law.

Hummm! the surnames you gave these seasonings are not correct oo o

when you see oafs blatantly come off to express such high levels of stupidity I swear it's best to ignore them.

Small remain he would have given his family members too Maggi as surname.

Really Nestle should come after this sorry excuse of a woman. If it's all the wrapper she's tying on her head that has cooked her brain...only God knows.

Northern Nigeria proves itself again

3 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by refreshrate: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:
All those dumb mofos saying maggi is a brand name sef undecided

why is there star maggi, royco maggi, knorr maggi etc?

All this monkeys quoting me upandan, let it get into your thick skulls that maggi is not a brand.

is everything ok at home?
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by UncleJudax(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
ogorwyne:
Is this supposed to be a joke?
Shithole things!
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by davidif: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tessyama1:
Representatives member for Dukku Nafada Federal Constituency, Hajiya Aishatu Jibril Dukku have said Nigerians are so edgy because they eat so much of Maggi.

She also said Nigerians are impatient and don't want to proffer a workable solution for the country.

"I don't know why Nigerians have become so edgy now, maybe because of the food we eat now, we so much of maggi.

We have become so impatience that we don't want to listen to each other, that we don't want to listen to each other, we don't want to proffer solutions that will be workable to our country"

She also weighed in on Fulani Herdsmen saga.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/nigerians-eat-so-much-maggi-thats-why.html

Watch video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BeH2wFynkCh/?taken-by=oaktvonline

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by chuckjonesautos: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
One mumu go just open mouth to talk rubbish. Ode!
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:

All this monkeys quoting me upandan, let it get into your thick skulls that maggi is not a brand.

I've never seen such bold display of ignorance in my life...eiiii!!! shocked shocked

Maggi seasoning is a brand! Just like knorr seasoning and royco seasoning!! Yes there's is maggi star, just as there's knorr chicken.

I'm sure people like you would argue that it is called Close-up maclean and not Close-up toothpaste. Tufiakwa!
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Fela4ese: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Who is this uncouth illiterate typing nonsense and disgracing his generations?
Who's a dumb mofo? You think we're like members of your family?

Maggi is a brand name for seasonings produced by Nestlé. The general name is seasonings and brand name is Maggi.

Even an illiterate herdsman has more sense than you. Better get off Nairaland and work on your depleting IQ.

hahahaha I laugh
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
bbulldog:
olodo, they are all maggi. knorr maggi, royco maggi, ajinomoto maggi. think before you correct people, madam soyinka obahiagbon
Loooool
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Jubilancy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please whosoever is driving Nigeria should stop i want to come down

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Goldenheart002(f): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
booqee:
I've never seen such bold display of ignorance in my life...eiiii!!! shocked shocked

Maggi seasoning is a brand! Just like knorr seasoning and royco seasoning!! Yes there's is maggi star, just as there's knorr chicken.

I'm sure people like you would argue that it is called Close-up maclean and not Close-up toothpaste. Tufiakwa!

Lolzzzzzz, better leave dis guy alone Sis! No be Buhari and APC be Nigeria problem, na ppl like dis mumu wey dey display their stupidity publicly grin
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by peculyachi(f): 3:45am On Jan 20, 2018
bamoski:

Pls can you stop displaying your crass foolishness for the world to see?

Odiegwu.... please find a hall and take several sits....
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by MissJoy29(f): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2018
bamoski:

I guess it's your type that calls all noodles, "indomie'.

Chikki Chikki INDOMIE, Dangote INDOMIE, Golden Penny INDOMIE, Mimee IINDOMIE... grin grin grin

Royco maggi kor, Robot Maggi ni...mtcheeeewwwww!!!!
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by bamoski(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

I guess it's your type that calls all noodles, "indomie'.

Chikki Chikki INDOMIE, Dangote INDOMIE, Golden Penny INDOMIE, Mimee IINDOMIE... grin grin grin

Royco maggi kor, Robot Maggi ni...mtcheeeewwwww!!!!

Thunder fire you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair / Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.