Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) (5022 Views)

Hyper Realistic Silicon Sex Doll With Bouncing Booty (video) / Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by chigosman: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2018
This just got really interesting. Following the trending female sex dolls that has divided social media users, the American company has just released the male version.

Initially, the American company, Sexy Real Sex-Dolls created sex dolls for men to help them with their sexual desires, some ladies were mad that they were left out of the plans.

To balance the sexual equation, a trendy photo of a male sex doll with six pack and massive eggplant has surfaced online. The question remain if ladies will be as enthusiastic like the men to embrace this new sex-doll.

http://www.042express.com.ng/2018/01/male-sex-doll-released-see-photos.html

Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Lol

That cucumber is suicide mission to the female lover..
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2018
I will never let my kids have barbie dolls or any kind of dolls..

The world has gone mad
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

I will never let my kids have barbie dolls or any kind of dolls..

The world has gone mad

Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by Durhleepee(f): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin cry cry

This craziness has to stop, the world should just end
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by forreelinc(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2018
angry every thing man do woman sef go wan do

Ladies just Stick to f*cking for recharge card and leave innovation alone

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by SULTANALAUDDIN: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2018
grin

It won't sell in naija, it can't pay bills.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by Berlyn1(f): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2018
.This thing is really annoying. .., how can one have sex with a doll it got no feeling nd all..yet some people finds it satisfying to have sex with a mere Doll angry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by faruz: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2018
angry
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by nawtyme: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
.This thing is really annoying. .., how can one have sex with a doll it got no feeling nd all..yet some people finds it satisfying to have sex with a mere Doll angry
How can someone get satisfied using a vibrator and dild0

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by purplejuli: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Ha!... is this for real? hahahahahahahh!
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by purplejuli: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44
come and see oo
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by Berlyn1(f): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
nawtyme:

How can someone get satisfied using a vibrator and dild0
I don't use it so I am not supposed to know if the users finds it satisfying or not! lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by purplejuli: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
I don't use it so I am not supposed to know if the users finds it satisfying or not! lipsrsealed
Lmao
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by nawtyme: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
No problems. Hold on let try the sex dolls first. If we are not satisfied, then we will come back to the ladies, deal?
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by AlamienDagash(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
i am just wandarin ef dha male doll can thrust in & out like how we du

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na Mercy Johnson Sexdoll sweet me pass.... I luv her punnani....Soo Hairy

#WE STANDWITHSEXDOLL........
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by Alum34(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lols this male sex dolls fit no get conscience at all, the fit dey on tramodol and cocaine come the tear our girls anyhow.
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by chigosman: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alum34:
Lols this male sex dolls fit no get conscience at all, the fit dey on tramodol and cocaine come the tear our girls anyhow.

hahaha no be small thing o... but the technology ideology behind all these stuns me!
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by nairagossip: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
OMG! that thin is too huge o!
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
It cannot do doggy style, and I know girls love doggy.

On a serious note all this sex doll post should end, sex doll is not a new thing, it didn't sell in Nigeria b4, it won't sell that much now.
Nigerians when they hear or learn something new they will over do their own.
Re: Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) by nairagossip: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
charliboy654:
It cannot do doggy style, and I know girls love doggy.

On a serious note all this sex doll post should end, sex doll is not a new thing, it didn't sell in Nigeria b4, it won't sell that much now.
Nigerians when they hear or learn something new they will over do their own.

hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Getting Quick Erections? / Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be / Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.