Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23515 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Alalis(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
sagaciousblog:
you will be surprised at the number of persons that scored above 60% tomorrow.. Anyways the prize is coming back to uniben grin

Very true. I wont be surprise if there are more than 100 people that scored above 60
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by sagaciousblog: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Geofavor:
Took the words right out of my mouth.
jeez! See score!
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by toxicbrain: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
70%....... we ready for the next
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Laveda:

If you skip who'll answer the questions you skipped for you? The only key was answering the questions correctly. sad
other questions could easily fetch one 60%. The maths was jus a distraction. more reason they were the first set of questions
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by dauddy97(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
mercytripletz:

100%
wao.....
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good evening all,

Kudos to all participants who have successfully completed stage 1 of the XFIRE Nairaland undergraduate scholarship test.

It's obvious you all did your best despite the challenges posed by the questions grin ,time, network and so on...

We have scanned through the test results.

Even though some candidates scaled the cutoff mark comfortably, the cutoff mark will be reduced to accommodate more participants in stage 2.

The new cut off mark and the list of successful candidates will be announced in a new thread to be created 12 noon tomorrow (24/01/2018).

stay glued, pray and keep hope alive cool

CC: xfire, odunharry

2 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by sagaciousblog: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Richiez:
Good evening all,

Kudos to all participants who have successfully completed stage 1 of the XFIRE Nairaland undergraduate scholarship test.

It's obvious you all did your best despite the challenges posed by the questions grin ,time, network and so on...

Even though some candidates scaled the cutoff mark comfortably, the cutoff mark will be reduced to accommodate more participants in stage 2.

The new cut off mark and the list of successful candidates will be announced in a new thread to be created 12 noon tomorrow (24/01/2018).

okay thanks! But please the time should still be 7pm as some of us will be having classes on Thursday
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Richiez:
Good evening all,

Me like this..

Kudos.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by toxicbrain: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
reducing the cut off is unfair nah...
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nelsizzy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
toxicbrain:
No chills man. You scored up to 60 na
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by sagaciousblog: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
toxicbrain:
it doesn't really matter as the overall winner is gonna be a cumulative of 1st and 2nd test
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by toxicbrain: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nelsizzy:
No chills man. You scored up to 60 na

I did, scored 70%.... leaving the cut off at 60 ensures lesser competition for the next stage, I am just trying to be a survivor nothing more.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by toxicbrain: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
sagaciousblog:
it doesn't really matter as the overall winner is gonna be a cumulative of 1st and 2nd test

ohh, I never knew... it's cool then
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congrats to you all.. You all did well.

To add to what Richiez said, keep hope alive and don't forget to check this thread for the link to the new thread where list of those taking the next test will be announced by 12noon tomorrow.
Who knows your name might be among the participants for next stage.

This time, you all have to get prepared. All the best to you all
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nelsizzy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
toxicbrain:

I did, scored 70%.... leaving the cut off at 60 ensures lesser competition for the next stage, I am just trying to be a survivor nothing more.
True sha, i scored above 60 too. See you in the next round.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by sagaciousblog: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
toxicbrain:

ohh, I never knew... it's cool then
I think some persons scored 100% in this first test
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Evangkatsoulis: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Odunharry:

To add to what Richiez said, keep hope alive and don't forget to check this thread for the link to the new thread where list of those taking the next test will be announced by 12noon tomorrow.

How about those that couldn't write the test at all?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
For those who scaled the cutoff mark,

Remember, your final score in this competition would be computed as the average of scores obtained in stage 1 and stage 2. So, you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Laveda:

Congratulations, you're good. grin
Lol. Why?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
sagaciousblog:
jeez! See score!
As in!
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by sheddyboy01(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Richiez:

Remember, your final score in this competition would be computed as the average of scores obtained in stage 1 and stage 2. So, you have nothing to worry about.
May 32% dey inside the cutoff mark abeg.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by toxicbrain: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
sagaciousblog:
I think some persons scored 100% in this first test

not surprised, it is not impossible, the test wasn't impossible itself
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by sweetjohn(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Odunharry:

I don't know if I will make it but as you said, am keeping my hope very high...
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olaolutreasure(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
I used to think I know book, until tonight
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Damoxy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good Evening
Please I missed the Test Today due to unforeseen circumstances.
Can I still the write test
Please
Cc Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Youngstar76(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
The email for the test came to my gmail address late. Pls I would really appreciate if u could at least give those who missed it another last chance. At least before 12 noon on 24/01/2018. Pls consider. Lots of us missed the test due to one reason or the other. N u know electricity issues, some people might have missed it due to uncharged devices.

CC Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ugonna1054(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Abeos:
If I'm not wrong, I believe there was a question that didn't have its answer there. The series that ended with 100, the answer should have been 121 but was not there
you would ve kept on adding, till u got to 266
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by chily11: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Richiez:

you asked for a substitute mail address which I sent and yet I didn't receive any mail
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
sheddyboy01:
May 32% dey inside the cutoff mark abeg.
Lool
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by vic2ry: 2:01am On Jan 24, 2018
The network really bleeped me up...I literally started the 2nd question after 12 minutes. I managed to score 40%. I still like to be part of it if not for anything but to enjoy the competition and to justify the belief I have that I would have scaled through if not for the network ish
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by suregalluv(f): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Geofavor:
That question was annoying. The answer was supposed to be 121, true.
The answer was there...continuous adding would have given 500+

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College / Tukur Bayero Debunks Breaking 20 Years Jinx As Best Graduating Student From ABU / Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.