Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23464 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by JamesReacher(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2018
For those who didnt take the test at all yesternight due to issues that can be explained. Can we be scheduled to take it today. Pretty please with cherry on top sad Cc Richiez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by finest0007(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2018
OMG. How did I miss this?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ernesterioo(f): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2018
JamesReacher:
For those who didnt take the test at all yesternight due to issues that can be explained. Can we be scheduled to take it today. Pretty please with cherry on top sad Cc Richiez
they will now reschedule for you and you will now score 18%.... A rule is a rule... No need to bend any rules... You have missed it, you have missed it... Cha don't miss heaven... How I scored 36% is what I don't know.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by JamesReacher(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2018
ernesterioo:
they will now reschedule for you and you will now score 18%.... A rule is a rule... No need to bend any rules... You have missed it, you have missed it... Cha don't miss heaven... How I scored 36% is what I don't know.
Sorry for your poor score. I'ld be mad at myself if i score 60%.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2018
JamesReacher:
pride cometh before fall

8 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2018
suregalluv:

The answer was there...continuous adding would have given 500+
Can you explain please.

What I remember is that, firstly, it was a series. Secondly, each number was a perfect square.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ernesterioo(f): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2018
JamesReacher:
see this one oooo... U won't even see 20%... Na pple like you dey fumble for class and yet they don't know anything
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by mercytripletz: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2018
JamesReacher:

Who is this one naw?
You must think the test was like the ones in the Sample test.

2 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ERCROSS(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
I've never sat for a scholarship exam before. Yesterday's own was mad. Mr Xfire, una welldone o. Scored 36%. If all scholarship question are like that, i give a big kudos to scholarship winners
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by RoastedCorn(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
what is the new cut-off mark? Cc: Richiez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
ERCROSS:
I've never sat for a scholarship exam before. Yesterday's own was mad. Mr Xfire, una welldone o. Scored 36%. If all scholarship question are like that, i give a big kudos to scholarship winners
You did well for a first-timer.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Stay glued to the thread.
A New cut off mark and also list of those who scale through stage 1 will be announced soon.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ERCROSS(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Geofavor:
You did well for a first-timer.
Thanks for the encouragement. How do I improve myself. Most especially, how can i get scholarship-type questions for practice.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
List Of Successful Candidates In The XFIRE N'land Scholarship Quiz(test)-stage 1

https://www.nairaland.com/4308525/list-successful-candidates-xfire-nland
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
ERCROSS:

Thanks for the encouragement. How do I improve myself. Most especially, how can i get scholarship-type questions for practice.
If you have friends who are beneficiaries of most one or two of these popular scholarships, you can ask them if they have. You can practice with Gmat PDF as well. Lastly, if you have some cash to throw around, you can purchase specific scholarship past questions from some known education sites. One of them is edureguard...com.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by adeiza4u(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
I'm too sad to narrate what happened yesterday... Despite my preparations for the test, I missed out, I couldn't take the test
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by originalKsp(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
toxicbrain:

I did, scored 70%.... leaving the cut off at 60 ensures lesser competition for the next stage, I am just trying to be a survivor nothing more.
70%? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Winifred468(f): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Geofavor:
Even you? I don die... Fear don dey catch me.

Oboi
U knw me sef
E don finish.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Winifred468:

Oboi
U knw me sef
E don finish.
I perused through last year's thread. You did well then. wink. Was it that this year's questions were very hard compared to last year's? Were there much quantitative questions last year?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Winifred468(f): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Geofavor:
I perused through last year's thread. You did well then. wink. Was it that this year's questions were very hard compared to last year's? Were there much quantitative questions last year?

I was really thrown off guard oh
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by originalKsp(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
I thought the stage 2 exam was tommorow embarassed embarassed

Chai, I missed it
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by dejt4u(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
originalKsp:
I thought the stage 2 exam was tommorow embarassed embarassed

Chai, I missed it
No, you didn't. the test is slated for tomorrow.. check this

Richiez:
NOTICE!

:::The time for tomorrow's quiz (test) has been adjusted to 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
candidates will be sent the mails containing the link to test - stage 2 same day by 2:00PM

:::Although cash prices will be awarded to the top 15 candidates, certificate will be issued to only the best 3

please kindly be informed that there will be no further adjustment in the time stated above.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by originalKsp(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
dejt4u:

No, you didn't. the test is slated for tomorrow.. check this

Thanks sir, thought I missed it
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by TaiwoChris(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Morning admin,
Thanks for the opportunity of partaking in this test, it's a privilege.
I'll like to make an enquiry about the organization of this scholarship exam. If it's possible to have your mail, I'll be glad as I don't want to divulge most if the information here on this platform. Thanks.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Winifred468:

I was really thrown off guard oh
Eeyah, take heart.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Winifred468(f): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Geofavor:
Eeyah, take heart.
Na xo na
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by nwaobitex: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2018
Damn I missed the test
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 02, 2018
Akby:

Yet to receive the mail

Hi I just sent you a PM

Please reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note / Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.